April 21, 2014 | 1278 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this cleanser on the recommendation of a SA and have really been liking it. Its texture is very rich and creamy which gives it a lovely luxurious feel. At the same time, though, it's not too rich to the point where it doesn't remove excess oil and makeup. My face always looks and feels very clean after using this cleanser, and it seems to remove even longwearing/Colorstay makeup. I think this cleanser seems quite gentle in the best way and would probably be good for nearly all skin types except perhaps a very oily skin that needs a bit stronger cleanser. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by SugsBooga

GET THIS STUFF...THIS STUFF WORKS! I am 44yrs old and trust me when I say I have used EVERYTHING ever made for skin care/cleansing. I received my Creme Radiance as gift purchase. A drop (and I mean that) of this stuff lathers like crazy and cleanses like no other. My skin is going through some changes so I am extremely careful about what to put on my face. THIS is my HG cleanser. It has transformed my skin. My skin is visibly radiant, soft, clean - but NOT stripped of all its natural oils.
I don't use Creme Radiance as a makeup remover. I use a makeup remover or EVOO to do that. I use this product to wash my face after I've taken off my makeup and in the morning when I wake. There is no residue and my face is clean and SOFT. I have combination oily skin and prior to using this, my face was dry, tight, cracking and no matter what I did, I was over producing oil and leaking like a car!!
I can't say enough great things about this product, I've had it over 3 months and no breakouts (unlike CeraVe PM which gave me cystic acne- see my review on that)! I wash my face in the morning and at night with it followed by Dickenson's Witch Hazel (the new/improved one with the yellow/clear label). Both of these are non-drying and non-stripping. My face has never felt better.
Ok, in terms of pricing. A little goes a very long way so I wouldn't call it expensive. This product lasts a very long time. I'm thinking a regular sized tube should last you close to a year - HONESTLY! ...And this is with washing day and night. If you've tried everything else, try this, it is worth the try. If you don't like it, take it back - but TRY IT!
I've liked a lot of things (a lot) but I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad. Not great. It's just okay. It foams a lot and I love the smell. Plus, it makes your skin feel squeaky clean. But then again, so can other cheaper foam cleansers so won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i got this as in a free gift with a $35+ purchase from my lancome at macys. it didn't break me out or anything. the packaging is so lovely, i love lancome's little rose logo. the smell is so elegant, but isn't strong. you only need a little to put all over your face. it makes my face feel really clean and fresh.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by tstgirl

This definitely isnt for me. I have oily combo skin and this gives a really squeaky, tight feeling that i dont like. I use cetaphil for oily combo skin and it washes most of my eye makeup except water resistance mascaras which usually leaves a few residue, that why i wash my face twice to get everything off and cetaphil doesnt dry out my skin after two uses. This one however not only strips my skin but does a worse job with my water resistance mascara. You'd think something this strong should at least remove more makeup. Maybe this would work for extremely oily or acne prone skin but for me, i use it to clean my brushes, too harsh for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has SURPRISINGLY turned my skin entirely around. It used to be horribly dry but still very oily at the same time. It was rough, dull, and had dry flakes but yet still oily like i said. This product has made my skin soft as a baby! my skin looks more CLEAR and radiant. HG status for me (who has tried hundred of cleansers, no lie.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best cleanser i have ever tried! It has a lot of product in the bottle and it smells great. I can tell my face getting more radiant and cleaner.I was sceptacle about buying it for 25 but you only need to use about a pea size. the texture is very creamy, smooth and silky. This cleanser is so nice i always look forward to washing my face with this stuff and when i do i feel like i'm at the spa!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by sholden

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this cleanser. As others have stated, you only need to use a tiny amount so it lasts a long time. It foams nicely and my face feels very clean (almost squeeky clean) after I rinse it off. And, it's not drying at all. While I usually only use this cleanser when I get it as a gwp, I'm seriously considering buying a tube (on eBay, of course). Definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I have had it for 10 months and I'm almost out. It gives a luxurious foam and makes my skin feel pretty balanced, not too dry or tight. My skin is very dry usually. I just wish it wasn't $25 :( But you do use it for a very long time cuz you only need a tiny bit. Buy it during gift time I guess!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mochi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Personally this product worked really well for me. I have acne prone, combination skin (more oily than dry) and this product is great. A little bit of this goes a long way (love how it turns from creamy texture to foam). It takes off all my makeup (especially my eye makeup) and doesn't dry out my skin as other cleansers have. It didn't break out my skin either. In addition, it doesn't leave any residue afterwards (which is a plus). I noticed that my pores seemed smaller and my skin clearer after I've started using this product. It also has a really nice smell. Another plus is that it's ophthalmologist approved (so you can use it on the eye area). Not recommended for people who have more dry skin or sensitive skin though.