October 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Didn't taste good at all, and definitely artificial cherry smell. :/ Also it is a bit sparkly out of the tube and I didn't like that. Moisturized for a while, more than other lip balms, but I'm disappointed by the sunscreen-ish feeling and "cherry" scent. Returning ASAP. I prefer Cherry Me Baby Lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used to be so into lipsticks, but for girls like me who constantly have dry lips even with the most moisturizing lipstick out there, tinted lip balms work best or a gloss. I actually have the fruity shine version of the cherry lip balm and I LOVE it. At first the cherry scent didn't really draw me in, since I hate the smell of cherry medicine (brings back memories of being forced to drink cherry cough syrup), but I managed to get by and actually like the smell after a little while. I like how it is decently moisturizing for my lips and how it adds a tint of color to the lips and you can definitely build it up to a certain extent. I like how the lip balm when on my lips brighten up my whole face and makes me look more alive. For the fruity shine version, there are micro-glitters in the lip balm but you can't see it when you apply on your lips and you can't feel it either. It adds a nice shine to the lips and not overly shiny like you have oil on your lips, which is a plus. It's an inexpensive lip product that I definitely will repurchase, it's the only "red"-like shade that I can pull off without being too bold or too pale. The one that I have doesn't have SPF, so that's a con, therefore rating = 4! Love the color payoff, moisturizing effect, and the great price! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

I keep this one in the desk drawer at work, anytime I need some balm or forgot-my-lipstick day. It does not replace any lip color for me, but it's my handy backup of color. Moisturizing, reasonable scent and is a nice color.

Compared to the Fresh Sugar Rose balm, even if price was equal, I would purchase Nivea Cherry!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by blondedame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Anytime I wear this I get compliment on my "lipstick" and asked what shade it is. Also, I've tried multiple lip highly touted lip treatments and have found this to be much more hydrating and healing. I wish they made more shades, I'm not as crazy about the strawberry one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this, I cannot find the cherry flavor anywhere in Australia, now they have the strawberry fruity shine version which is just okay and it's a different formula, the cherry one added a lovely red tint to my lips and moisturized my lips for hours as well as having a non shiny look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only had this for a day, but from my initial usage, I LOVE this product. It's incredibly moisturizing. I don't think this has shea butter (especially considering this is EXTREMELY cheap :D), but my lips feel as smooth as if I'd used my favorite Korres Pomegranate shea lip butter. The pigmentation isn't as extreme as the packaging looks like, but it does give your lips a nice glossy stain effect. For the price ($3 at Ulta), I will definitely buy it again. It's a perfect moisturizer for your purse whenever your lips feel chapped and in need of a color pick me up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: smells good, looks good, feels good :)
CONS: has a big tube :(
COMMENTS: I really love cherry, so the smell is to die for! I looks really good on my lips, because I love lip balms that have colour so they're not just clear and boring. The colour looks great on me, it's more pink than red but I like it anyway. It feels really good on my lips too! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Glossy, red tinted moisturizing lip balm. Great inexpensive blue based sheer red stain that lasts 2-3 hours on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Moisturizes and easy packaging to carry around. Makes me look polished but casual. No complaints. If you want to try a demure balmy red, I say, try this, not Revlon Lip Butters. This moisturizes better and its a softer red. Revlon Lip Butters are good but not for a soft moisturizing red.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of the packaging; some of the product kind of leaked through the bottom.

Overall I've been wearing this everyday since I've got it. I always have dry lips-- like ALWAYS regardless of whatever product I use.
Haven't an idea why.

So for me, of course this doesn't moisturize very well. BUT I use it because it fades to a stain. Which I love.

So... kind of lasts all day in that aspect.

It's like three dollars at Walgreens.
Try it out.