Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

on 7/31/2010 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really love this smell! I get compliments all the time! Since it is designer its definitly pricy! (18 dollars) But it's well worth the price! I recomend buying the roll-on then the bottle for the first time around. You might find out your allergic to it or it gives you a headache. The big bottle is 64 dollars (on sale!) so get the rollerball on your first go! But i love it!

on 6/30/2010 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I tried this perfume on a whim in a Shoppers Drug Mart and fell inlove - I didn't expect it to smell so amazing! I was so happy when I found out Sephora carried the fragrence in a rollerball (perfect because I switch perfumes so frequently). The price was OUTRAGEOUS at 16$? So worth it!!

on 6/12/2010 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this on a whim at sephora when I was going to pick up someother stuff and I'm so glad I did!I am obsessed with this fragrance and I'm ultra picky! Its not to harsh and not florally. I wanna get another one to keep at home and put the other one in my purse I love this.

on 6/11/2010 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This smells so yummy. It is very young and fun. The rollerball version is convenient for travelling. I don't have to worry about applying too much, and it preserves the fragrance for my body and not the air. Still, I like the luxury of spritzing myself with my fragrance. There is something about it that makes me feel great whenever I do. I'd love to own the full version!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

LOVE THIS SCENT! However, I hate how it doesn't last too long.... 2 hours later I have to reapply. The rollerball packaging is great for just sticking in your purse, but the price is pretty expensive for just a few ounces. It should last a while though, and it is Juicy... I would repurchase unless I found another awesome scent that lasts longer.

on 5/2/2010 5:12:00 PM

I looooove this. I normally get 'scent fatigue' when I wear perfume, or feel a bit sick to my stomach--but not with this. This is a warm, sexy, friendly fragrance. Lovely.

on 4/18/2010 12:40:00 PM

I was really disappointed with this scent. I thought it was supposed to be a "red fruit" sexy floral kind of sophisticated scent. However, I have to agree with another reviewer who characterized it as smelling like "wet sand." It almost did not have a smell; however, it did totally trigger my allergies. Would definitely not recommend this one.

I bought this at a Sephora while in New York. I must say, I love this stuff! Most perfumes hate my natural skin scent, but this one smells so amazing with it. It was only about 20 dollars, and seems to last forever. I definitely would buy again. =)

on 3/30/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this scent and I love the fact it comes in a rollerball. Its portable, easy to wear and lasts a long time. I wish more perfumes came in a rollerball.

on 3/30/2010 1:02:00 PM

Love Love this roll on. I am stopped constantly and asked what perfume I'm wearing. Lots of compliments!!

Popular Fragrances