December 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by zmg

I never registered with MakeupAlley with the intention of being a 'reviewer' but this product was so good I couldn't resist. I read on some of the other reviews that this cream took care of eczema. Since I was little, and I know I got it from my mother, I've had a milder form on the back of my upper arms that I've never been able to get rid off. Some of the B&BW cream worked in softening it but never appearance. Both the bumpy feeling and red, almost-acne like appearance have completely gone away after using Eucerin's Calming Creme only a week! Same for my mother. And you only have to use the tiniest bit to get results so it will last you a while despite looking so small for such a price. Very happy and I'll praise this product to whoever asks :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is thick - too heavy to be used on the face. It seems to work nicely on legs, but I don't really dig the sticky feeling. It doesn't moisturize as well as some of the Aveeno products (even though they are lighter), so I won't buy again, but if u like it thick, it's pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing thick moisturizer. Never ever greasy. I have occasionally used it on my face and never had a breakout. This really does calm my skin. I apply it after shaving and my skin never gets irritated or red. It doesn't have that stinging sensation that other lotions can have when applied after shaving or exfoliating. I actually like the smell it smells like bread to me. I will continue to buy this for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by dapich

Well I don't really use this product on myself but on my 6 year old son who has suffered from eczema since he was about 6 weeks old. And we have tried everything!!!! And at one time I used steroids as nothing else worked. Well a physician friend of mine recommended that I try the Eucerin Calming Creme and I was hesitant because I was using the Cetaphil Creme at that time with ok results. Well the Eucerin Creme has pretty much eliminated my son's eczema and he hardly complains of itchy skin anymore. His skin is soft , scar free and moisturized, no more dry patches. We have been using this creme 1 - 2 times a day for the last 2 to 3 years and I will continue to repurchase. Thank you Eucerin!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by chickflickhehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing lotion. I have dry skin and suffer from dermatitis and eczema and this creme absorbs quickly, is very rich, and never feels greasy. I'd definitely pick this over Aveeno (which is a good product, but nothing compared to this gem). I also have a pump bottle of Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion, which I actually end up using more than this just because I'm lazy and it's a lot quicker to pump, spread the Cetaphil all over my face & body at night than to use two separate products. The Cetaphil lotion doesn't work nearly as well so don't be lazy like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For an 1/8th of the cost of a smaller tube of Bliss, or 1/12th the cost of L'Occitane, I get a tube of lotion that is not irritating, doesn't smell weird, moisturizes and smooths my hands, and fits in my purse nicely. It doesn't smell as good as Bliss or L'Occitane, and it's a bit greasier. I wash or Purell my hands 15 or 20 times a day, working in health care, and especially under my wedding ring I get peeling skin. Eucerin takes care of that overnight (although if it's bad a bit of hydrocortisone and then Eucerin works even better). If it wasn't quite as greasy, and worked a bit better on cracked heels, it would get a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MERP

Excellent. Somewhat thick, but no greasy feel and sinks in quickly for me. Love that it's unscented. I use it on my face and have had no problems. Very soothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by luckyangelou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizer has saved my skin again and again during the winter time. My skin has a tendency to become very itchy and dry during the winter here, and very few lotions actually moisturize. Many leave me feeling greasy but still dry. However, although this moisturizer takes a while to absorb into my skin completely, once it does, it alleviates my itchiness and dry skin very well. There are some days I feel so dry and pained that I can't wear anything but sweatpants, and this cream helps me to put on normal clothes and get on with my life. Hooray for Eucerin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by AmyKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG moisturizer. I occasionally use it on my face when it gets really dry, it leaves my face feeling soft as opposed to oily. It doesn't leave the rest of my body feeling oily either. Completely hypoallergenic. Best moisturizer ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is a great lotion. It recieves my approval as RN. In fact it has become part of my standard stock in my scrub pockets. Along with the flushes and pens. I wash my hands hundreds of times a shift. So I know about dry cracked hands. This stuff is great for sensitive skin has no scent and is very moisturizing. Now I suggest to buy a couple of these in the trial size (99cents a pop) they last awhile so throw one in your bag, desk,scrub pocket, car. The key to smooth soft hands is to apply lotion often(a decent one). I have tried so many different lotions and this one is in my top 3. Other nurses on my floor keep asking me if i still have any of that eucerin on me. So don't waste your money on other expensive lotions when you can get this which is better. I even like this better than jack black and gold bond which is in my top 3.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No