Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2009 9:25:00 PM

Just like many girls, I used Wet 'n' Wild products when I was like..12 years old because it just always was a "little girl" brand for me..or maybe I should say "makeup for beginners". Well, I was in Walgreens recently and I realized how cheap their products are and so I decided to buy this bronzer because I wouldn't really be losing out anyway if I didn't like it. ....HG bronzer. Like, for real. I can't say enough about this product. I have tried an insane amount of bronzers, because it's been soo hard to find the perfect one. I've tried everything from CG to Nars and the best one is...Wet 'n' Wild?! It's amazing how much I've changed how I look at their products. After buying this I went crazy and bought so many wonderful products of theirs. The only con is that it cracks in the packaging very easily, but it's still manageable. But anyway, WOW. I know I am rambling on and on, but this really gives a beautiful healthy glow. It makes your skin look flawless and dewy and...ahh it's soo amazing. I apply it with my Coastal Scents kabuki brush and it's just...amazing. :)

on 6/22/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I picked this up after seeing someone use the Clinique version on my cousin at her beauty pageant. It gave her a really pretty shimmer and when I saw this, I went ahead and got it so I didn't have to pay the Clinique price. I left it at her house the next time I visited and had to BEG to have it back! LOL because I couldn't find it anywhere! The staying power is not great, but it's so hot here now, it doesn't even matter to me, I have a glow from the heat anyway lol But I use each color separately as an eyeshadow as well with a really good base and it stays all day. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion. I might try using a makeup primer and it might stay better. Everyone should have something like this! It's really pretty for summer and I have it in Strike-A-Pose-Rose. LOVE IT!!!!!

on 6/22/2009 7:58:00 PM

I found this at CVS for 50% off and i decided to purchase the lighter one with a pink in it because i thought i could use it for an upcoming formal to create a 'shimmer' effect. I tried it out when i got home and i was amazed. It gave me a perfect glow without looking like cheesy glitter bronzers or those that make you look way too shimmery. The lighter one suited my fair complexion perfectly! This is the first bronzer that has ever done that because all the rest just look odd on my skin. I will definitely be buying this again and again!

on 6/22/2009 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this!! I will admit I bought this because of Fafinettex3's blush tag, where she showed us her blushes, and this was in her collection. I got a few at buy one, get one 50% off. I got Spotlight Peach, Catwalk Pink, and Strike a Pose Rose. I love them all!! They are not super pigmented, but are great for when you don't want your blush to scream out and wave at people, saying "Here I am!!" Just makes you look pretty and glowy. I didn't get the bronze one, just because I have enough bronzers, but if they came out with more colors I would definitely be tempted. And for the price you can't beat these.

on 6/22/2009 3:06:00 PM

Wow what a suprise! I picked this up in my local tesco for 1.87- and being a WnW virgin, i didnt know what to expect. This has to be a definate re buy for me. It looks pretty matte in the pot but when applied high on cheekbone it is exactly what it claims to be, a highlighting illuminating bronzer. It gives a healthy glow, absoulutely no orange, and is a buildable colour. When i apply i stroke brush in the direction of the stripes, as suggested in other reviews. You have got to try this, you cant lose!

on 6/11/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

pleasantly surprised by this product! i guess I am a makeup snob because i had ZERO expectations when i picked this up at rite aid - it was buy one get one 50% off, so i grabbed this and an organic pressed powder for my gym bag. i got this mega glo in Peach. This rivals my other blush/bronzer combos - i dont find the shimmer to be over the top (and i'm in my 40s and have ultra oily skin and avoid shimmers like the plague) the colors are highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. lasts all day, and looks very natural and flatterying on my medium toned skin. a pleasant surprise that i am impressed with. i love the stripes of color that blend together.

on 5/23/2009 3:15:00 PM

i would absolutely buy this dirt cheap again and again.. i tried the catwalk pink and the spotlight bronze, they both give me a pretty glow.. the catwalk is a pink shimmer while the spotlight bronze have diff shades of bronze light to dark which is very gorgeous, actually this is my first bronzer and i love it so much plus the staying power is awesome too... give this a shot, you wont regret it..

on 4/1/2009 3:27:00 AM

Really good powder. I use it for high lighning.

on 3/18/2009 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

great bang for the buck... i like this a lot, gives a quick pick me up bronze (not too overdone), and has a hint of shimmer to it.... perks my face up...
and for this price, come on... it's pretty unbeatable.

on 3/7/2009 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its just shimmer and glitter that highlights any flaws. I think this would work better as a body highlighter. I would use it for that purpose only really.

Popular Bronzers