December 21, 2014 | 1668 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jedda

I have used the purple Mr. Pumice bar for years, and I have no complaints. The price is great, and it really works. I wear sandals year-round, so my heels suffer. I use this bar in the shower every day, and it really helps to keep things under control. I will continue to rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by shiherostar

I bought 2 of these about a year ago and didn't start using it often enough until recently. Because I moved to where there is more heat, I tend to wear flip flops a lot more.
I use this every time I am in the shower and have noticed a huge difference in the softness of my feet. My boyfriend will actually give me foot rubs now. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lizard31

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used the dark purple/light purple one for years now. My feet look great and my wallet is very happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by 80sCherryBomb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with Mr. Pumice!

Can be used wet or dry, removes all the dead skin from your feet without leaving your feet raw. I have the purple one (coarse) and this product is well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by erciliah29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

discovered this years ago at sallys and now I cannot live without it. My feet are jacked up since I am always barefoot, but this everyday for a couple of seconds and pedegg every week, and my feet look like a normal person's instead of a troll lol . I suggest stocking up on them when Sally's has the sales. You can get them for under 2 bucks and they last a while. I toss mine every month for fear of germs, but now that I see that people use them for up to a year, I will try extending the use and be sure to pour 90% alcohol every once in awhile to help keep it clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and effective. I use this twice a week in the shower. I get callouses sometimes from running. This is so effective in smoothing out the bottom of your feet, and helping get rid of callouses and dry skin. This keeps my heels super soft and smooth. Plus, it feels almost like a foot massage when used in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elizabethreme

Costs about a dollar and works like a charm. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i like this for my feet better than the metal callus removers. i keep one in the shower and one in the tub. works great. cheap. nothing bad to say about this i just need to remember to use it more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the Mr Pumice bar, the purple one. I have used it nearly daily on my heels and think this works so different than any other pumice bar. I don't know what the secret is, but I am going to keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had my doubts about this,especially when I picked it up for the first time. It is so light and airy, I thought there is no way this thing is going to work. I debated between this one and the all dark purple one marked more coarse. I decided to get this one since this is the one listed here. The first time I used it I only used the dark side. This left me with rough skin. The next time I used it,I started with the dark and finished up with the light side. The dark side scrapes while the light side smooths it all down. I've been using it every couple of days for a week and my heels are soooo smooth. I do have to make sure to constantly moisturize them otherwise they roughen up a bit. I had tried the Ped-Egg and a foot emery board before with either no results or super roughed up skin. This works unbelievably well. The only down side is it can rough up the skin on parts of your hands from the friction when using on your feet. I have sensitive hands though. Will be buying bunches more for back ups.