April 17, 2014 | 960 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by 80sCherryBomb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so in love with Mr. Pumice!

Can be used wet or dry, removes all the dead skin from your feet without leaving your feet raw. I have the purple one (coarse) and this product is well worth the $1.99 I spent on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by erciliah29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

discovered this years ago at sallys and now I cannot live without it. My feet are jacked up since I am always barefoot, but this everyday for a couple of seconds and pedegg every week, and my feet look like a normal person's instead of a troll lol . I suggest stocking up on them when Sally's has the sales. You can get them for under 2 bucks and they last a while. I toss mine every month for fear of germs, but now that I see that people use them for up to a year, I will try extending the use and be sure to pour 90% alcohol every once in awhile to help keep it clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and effective. I use this twice a week in the shower. I get callouses sometimes from running. This is so effective in smoothing out the bottom of your feet, and helping get rid of callouses and dry skin. This keeps my heels super soft and smooth. Plus, it feels almost like a foot massage when used in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elizabethreme

Costs about a dollar and works like a charm. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i like this for my feet better than the metal callus removers. i keep one in the shower and one in the tub. works great. cheap. nothing bad to say about this i just need to remember to use it more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the Mr Pumice bar, the purple one. I have used it nearly daily on my heels and think this works so different than any other pumice bar. I don't know what the secret is, but I am going to keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had my doubts about this,especially when I picked it up for the first time. It is so light and airy, I thought there is no way this thing is going to work. I debated between this one and the all dark purple one marked more coarse. I decided to get this one since this is the one listed here. The first time I used it I only used the dark side. This left me with rough skin. The next time I used it,I started with the dark and finished up with the light side. The dark side scrapes while the light side smooths it all down. I've been using it every couple of days for a week and my heels are soooo smooth. I do have to make sure to constantly moisturize them otherwise they roughen up a bit. I had tried the Ped-Egg and a foot emery board before with either no results or super roughed up skin. This works unbelievably well. The only down side is it can rough up the skin on parts of your hands from the friction when using on your feet. I have sensitive hands though. Will be buying bunches more for back ups.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This works really, really well. I know we've become accustomed to products not delivering. I've bought look alikes when I could not find this, they didn't come close. But this actually works as advertised. Also due to the name, men will use it. This might save your marriage. Thank me later.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by shadow1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! Its one of my few HG products and it lasts for months and its cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by giggles1972

OMG! Heaven in a bar! I now get into the shower with such a smile on my face knowing that mr. Pumice is awaiting!!! I love this thing. I use both sides with a body gel and follow up with Aveeda moisturizer then put socks on and what an awesome feeling on such a cheap budget. I will definitly buy these again and might even buy a few and keep them in the closet as back up.