Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great mascara! I use it almost everyday and it gives some length, but lots of volume and definition. I've gotten asked many times if my lashes are fake while wearing this! It's very black, and gives the perfect mixture of thickness + volume + length + separation. It's also very hard to make this clump, even after putting on more than 3 layers. At first I thought the brush would be too big, but after trying I really like it. The only downside is that it flakes a little, but nothing major that can't be taken care of by just running a finger under your eye. Great mascara, I will definitely repurchase!

on 1/21/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a great drugstore mascara. Separates and lengthen very well!

one of my favorites it's alot for drugstore makeup but I constantly get asked of my eyelashes are fake when wearing this. Maybelline makes some great mascaras, good results with mixing two different ones.

on 1/16/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because so many people love this mascara. It gave me some length, that is about it. However any mascara will give me length after I curl them. I also have long lashes to begin with. There was no volume at all with this mascara and I didn't use the waterproof version.They also looked too spidery for my taste and they clumped. I like the rocket by maybelline and their falsies, but this one is just blah. I looked like I had barely any lashes. They looked so sparse, probably due to the clumping. There are better mascaras out there, at least for me. Going to stick with Covergirl mascaras from now on, they are so much nicer.

on 1/16/2015 2:43:00 AM

Pros: I love how my eyelashes look when I use this mascara. It does volumize and lengthen my lashes without clumps.

Cons: This mascara flakes so much, regardless of how long I have been wearing it or how long I have had the tube. That is why I wouldn't buy again. It also does a slightly stronger scent (compared to other mascaras) when applying.

on 1/14/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

At first, I didnt like this product. The bristles is too large for me. But after trying it a few more times, I like the results that it gives me. I bought the waterproof since those are the only mascaras that I can use. I still like Loreal mascaras better though because of their wands.

on 1/12/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

When I used this I was thrilled. It coated my lashes wonderfully, it volumised, lengthened my lashes better than everything I had worn before. I don't know what is it about this mascara that works so nicely, the brush looks nothing special so it was kind of amazing. I could almost put as many coats as I liked without it sticking my lashes together at all, it made me have a million thick, long, lashes. But it has a big minus. It flakes :( and quite badly so . After little time I would find small flakes under my eyes and that's terrible. Such a shame, really, this would be my favorite if it wouldn't be for the flaking problem.

on 1/10/2015 4:43:00 AM

This is great but gets clumpy towards the end of the tube/ a lot of use of the brush.

This mascara is amazing at keep a curl on my thin, straight lashes. When I remove my makeup at the end of the day, my lashes seem somehow MORE curled than when I started. This mascara doesn't clump at all, however, it is also hard for me to achieve speedy volume at the base of my lashes. It does create long, whispy individual lashes, though.

My biggest gripe about this mascara is that it flakes. I'll find little black pieces on my cheeks and nose throughout the day, which then smear when I try to remove them.

For full, lush lashes, my favorite drugstore products are Clump Crusher and Jordana's mascara in the black tube with purple writing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

MY HOLY GRAIL. BEST MASCARA, DOESN'T CLUMP. THANK YOU HOLLIE FORREST ONCE AGAIN FOR HOOKING ME ON THIS STUFF! SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT, DOESN'T SMUDGE OR FLAKE, LEAVES LASHES SOFT, VOLUMINOUS, AND LENGTHENED!