April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

For Reference: MAC NC 45

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This was one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I have MSF in Medium Deep and Dark and they are both great. The application is really smooth. There is a bit of fine shimmer, but nothing overpowering. For a natural look, I apply concealer where needed and MSF and it is awesome. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by bogo_pogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ref: YSL anti-cernes #4, MAC Mineralize Satinfinish & Mineralize Foundation NC 44.

Formula: Really great product, worthy of HG status. Smooth, non-drying and works on my eczema acne prone skin which is a hard task. Feels light. I use for work everyday with just concealer where needed, then this over the top. Setting power is fine for a few hours. Cant imagine a better product. I do love the finish when I am just wearing this and concealer and has nice healthy dew. But when wearing over Satinfinish, feels too much glow going on. Wish I could find a powder as non-drying but a bit more matte to have in collection too.

Colour: Tricky range. This does work on parts of face, but noticably a bit too orange on nose and skin under cheeks to jawbone. I think would suit a NC45 pretty well. I am going to try Medium Dark which seems to be used by NC 42-44 people. It may be too light so will try mixing the two I guess. I hate mixing but the formula is great so worth it.

Price: For the product worth it, although sucks if the colour is not a perfect match for you.

Packaging: I hadnt thought about before reading other posts but it is true that if this was more portable I would definitely take to work and do a touch up at lunchtime or after work if going out. However, I like how much product is in the pan.

Defo re-purchase, if I can get right colour. Fingers crossed for Medium Dark!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by etherealdreams7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gives a nice, natural finish over foundation but can also be worn alone for sheer coverage. Not cakey at all. Have medium deep for the summer and planning to get medium dark for winter. It's a must have item! Worth my $27...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by alyssac3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great pressed powder that matches my skin tone well. I'm fairly dark (indian) skinned with yellow/orange undetones and this is the best shade matched to my fluctuating skin tone. In the summer time I can get pretty chocolately dark and in the winter I lighten up to a caramel-brown shade and this is great to use all year round for me. I like the coverage as well since it starts out light/medium and you can build it from there. This powder sets my MAC face & body foundation and my mineralize skinfinish natural in NC43 nicely.

I find that my face does get a tad oily after a day's wear but it's nothing too serious that some blotting papers can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bmfirkus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Formulated with 77 different minerals, this lightweight powder imparts a natural/satin finish to the skin. Light-Light-medium coverage.

People need to STOP HATING on this powder. It has a natural SATIN finish. If you have oily skin and you hate it, DUH. You didn't ask the right questions when you were shopping. It lives up to all of its key claims and features- you just walked in and picked one without discussing the finish.

The packaging is cute and functional and professional, but I've broken this powder in one 3-foot drop from my counter to my carpeted floor. Be careful with these powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

natural look. good bronzer and worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by MissKristinaY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best product out there to apply over foundation! Gives the glowly, amazing superstar look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ladolcediva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG pressed powder. I have worn this almost exclusively for about a year & a half. This shade sets NC45-50 & NW43-47 beautifully. It's also lovely as a contour for fairer shades. I have normal skin & live for a satin/glowy finish. A GREAT investment!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by luannalison

I have oily skin but very rarely have any breakouts (1 or 2 pimples a year). I bought this powder to wear over my MAC select cover-up concealer to even my skintone even more and keep any oil at bay. After 2 weeks of wearing this powder, the entire right side of my face is covered in acne and I found that there is much more redness in my skin. Will be returning immediately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a fair redhead with freckles, so this color is clearly too dark for me - I actually bought it to use as a contour powder. I had my makeup done at the MAC counter and the SA used this color on me, and it looked so good that I had to purchase it. I use it for contouring around my weak chin and cheekbones. It gives just enough color that it contours well, but still looks extremely natural, not like obvious brown powder streaks. It blends really nicely and would also work as a good bronzer for lighter skin tones. The powder itself is very nice, doesn't break me out or cause skin issues, and the quality appears to be quite good. I've been using this for about 2 months and I am very happy with it, and will definitely repurchase.