October 25, 2014 | 1722 users online

Palettes - Kat Von D - Ludwig Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok i'm steadily collecting most of her palettes. This palette is packed with pretty neutral colors and ofcourse black. She includes black in most if not all of her palettes. There is this one cream color in the palette, don't become too attatched to it, it goes dry, in the pan, rather quickly. The eyeshadows are very pigmented. The rubber packaging reminds me of nars' packaging. I like it alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by princessali7

I've had this Kat Von D palette along with 2 others sitting in my drawer for forever and just REDISCOVERED them....boy have I been missing out! The colors go on effortlessly: no creases, long lasting, finely milled. This palette is amazing & the color payoff is beautiful. Definitely a must have for every makeup addict.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ithickening

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loooove the Kat Von D eyeshadows/palettes. This is a great value. The eyeshows are creamy very blendable and buildable and the color payoff is great! I have all of the palettes and am going to buy the new one Truth. I apply shadow insurance under these shadows and I have gone to sleep and woke up with these shadows still vibrant and in place. <3!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Good palette. Very smooth application and you can create a lot of different looks with these group of colors.
I think it may be a smidge over priced compared to what I pay for NYX which is just as good but this palette is excellent none the less!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great palette. This eyeshadows are all soft, pigmented, and easy to work with. They blend easily with each other as well as other shadows. This is a great value because the shadows are full size. This is a neutral palette with colors that are suitable for everyday but can be built up for an evening look. I love this palette and wear it all the time. I don't have problems with creasing or fading because I always wear a primer. I definately would recomend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by NalgasCagadas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by BakeCupcakesNotWar

I use every color in this palette, so its definitely a win for me! The colors are beautiful and well pigmented. They also apply and blend easily. They're neutral colors that could be worn everyday or for a night out. I reach for this palette a lot. The price isn't bad, and it's easily found at Sehora. Not much else to say except that it's a great go-to palette. This encourages me to check out other products from this makeup line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I really like all the colors in the palette. They blend well and go on smooth. I'm glad that this one doesn't come with a cream shadow though. I'm not a big fan of those.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by rocynthia

I had heard a lot of great things about Kat Von D's makeup palettes so Idecided to give one a try. I chose Ludwing because I have been in the market for some nice green shadows. The color that really won me over is Downtown I use it just about everyday. I find the shadows are a bit chalky and sometimes dont blend as much as I would like them to. But overall it is a great little palette and I plan on getting the rest of the collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by odessadaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette has beautiful colors until you try to appy them. These colors did not show up on me they were crumbly and did not last long. Also the colors are way to frosty they remind me of the Wet n Wild color icon palettes.