LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight

4.6

Mica, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxyxcinnamate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol. May contain Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ci 77499.

on 11/26/2008 11:12:00 AM

The best lumenizer I have tried so far. This gives a dewy, radiant sheen without big glittery pieces or over-the-top fake glimmer. I would describe the color as a golden shimmering fawn that goes on very sheer. Easy to use product that is practically goof proof. I use this as a blush hightlighter or all over my face. I had been using Clinique Fresh Bloom allover in Peony which does have it's place in my beauty routine, but this is the luminizing powder I reach for most days.

on 11/24/2008 8:59:00 PM

Ladies....this is the creme of the creme!!!! If you are a dewy, luminous, radiant, sheen loving addict: YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT LUMINZER ENDS HERE. I dont even know where to start on how amazing and fabulous this product is...was not one bit suprised to see all the reviews on this luminzer where 5's. Here is the scoop:
THis luminizer is NOT one bit glittery like the majority of them out there. (which i absolutely hate!) It can be described as the most radiant gorgeous sheen like-candlelight that will make anyones foundation and face look stunning. Put under blush will give you a natural radiant luminous flush and I like to put it all lightly over my face for special occasions concentrating on the high parts like the cheeks, bridge of nose, lids, under my eyes (for tiredness-be gone) and even dust this on my collar bone and shoulders for a beatufifull etheal glow of sheen that looks oh so beautiful and natural. I cannot stress how much I hate luminizers and highlighters that look fake and glittery..or how much money I spent trying to find one with more of a sheen...but lorac really, hands down took the cake when they made this. TRY TRY TRY and you will see how anyones face, any foundation, any blush will luck sooo much better with this on. Dewey, glowy, youthfull, gorgeous, lit from within look.
The case in my opinion (I am a minimalist girl who loves portable packeging since i have to carry all my makeup with me) is awesome. Its a thin silver case that looks very chic and has a generous mirror (not like those giant compacts with a stupid little tiny mirror you can only see your eye on. lol... It is sturdy and slim and great for on the go. It comes with an applicator that is good for the high parts of the face (since it will go on more heavy with this.) but I like to use it will a brush for a light dusting all over the face. This is possibly the best luminizer out there... Try try try!!! Sephora does returns so you have nothing to lose!

on 10/2/2008 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am in LOVE with this product. I do not leave the house without putting this on after I apply all my regular make up.
It gives my skin that great luminous glow that you see all the hollywood actress have on the red carpet events. My skin just looks even better with this on. I am hooked!

on 5/22/2008 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this highlighting powder! It makes my skin radiant and shimmery. I use this everyday with my Red Earth blush and my skin looks really nice :)