November 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Nails - Duri-Rejuvacote

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is one fantastic product!! I really started to use this recently thinking it'll be a terrible polish/base/top whatever! How wrong was I in assuming such thing!! Till one day I decided to give it a go so I applied it just like the instructions say. I put it on as a base, then my own colour of not sure what brand I used (any one works with this really, nails inc, ciate, you name it!), then I used this as a top coat. And I noticed how fast my nails had dried, and how durable they felt. You know when you just applied your polish and even after like half an hour if you push a nail through another nail (I know it may not make sense!) and you can see the dent, well not with this, it dries to like plastic. It's great, and of course the whole purpose of this is to grow your nails.. Well this definitely lived through to the promise (even though I'd be happy even if it didn't!), and my nails are much stronger now, and the white tip is a lot whiter, and in general my nails look really healthy and strong!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

This really does make my nails hard, and my nails are growing (finally). I have found that it takes several coats applied pretty thickly to work, and even then it chips from the tips. It is still the best nail growth/hardening formula that I have found, so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by skinnie302

After years of acrylic I decided it was time to let go. I was going back to my natural nails. I had my tips soaked off and my nails were left soft, thin and weak. Not pretty. Someone suggested Rejuvacote so I gave it a shot. It is a light pink polish, priced $12 a bottle and it is a miracle worker. It really helped my nails grow and become much stronger. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

okay this is my definate HG product!!!!!!! i cannot rave enough about it.. i love love love this product. i am a nail tech and i am nail biter haha i know ): my instructor refered me to this we were retailing it in school and let me tell you that it has worked wonders for me! my nails have never been so long pretty and durable and as little as 2 weeks. This is made for brittle, split, peeling, thin , nail biting nails!!.i have always been a nail biter my whole life from nail acrylics, wraps, gels. drugstore strengthners and growth nothing has worked good enough for me as Duri has! i noticed the difference the first week i applied the product on my nails had good strength. i even went back and put acrylics on and right when i took my acrylics off i couldnt even tell if i took all of it off i thought that my REAL nails were left over acrylics stuff on my nails but it wass MY NAILS (: they still grew and maintained strong even when i wore acrylics for two weeks. Trust me ladies! this is a MUST have . i have seen many clients with wonderful results. it looks like their wearing acrylics but its really their nails . because of DURI =). highly recommend this to anyone and everyone for strong healthy long nails. This product has changed my life. if you are a nail biter you know how hard it is to stop. but i guarantee you if you try this product all the nail biting will officially stop!. please let me know if this has worked for you and if this review has been helpful (: next time you get a mani bring this to your nail tech and ask them to use it on you with your favorite polish. trust me Duri you and me will never be apart!! =]

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

After using this product for 6 years I have decided to give it a review! I first began using this after having my acrylics soaked off. My nails were so thin and sore, peeling and short. After 2 days of letting my nails breathe I bought Rejuvacote after seeing it in a magazine. Within a month my nails were almost completely turned around! After 3 months they were 100% better - strong and healthy. At first I applied every day then removed once it got too thick, left my nails bare for a day then reapplied. Now for maintenance I apply once a week. Whenever I get compliments on my nails I recommend Rejuvacote. It's amazing!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by MISSKAYLA

I love rejuvacote. This is the only nail strengthener that works for me. My nails are long and strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate the idea that this product contains formaldehyde but I know from previous experience that formaldehyde makes nails very hard & stiff, which is what I want w/o having to resort to getting acrylic overlays, so I decided to give this a try.

I bought it from Ricky's for $14 but then found that it's available online at DuriCosmetics.com for only $12 with free shipping. Next time (if I continue using this) I'll order it online. (I also like Duri Miracote fast drying topcoat & may also decide to try some of their other products in the future as well.)

You get 0.61 oz product, which is more than the typical 0.5 oz nail polish bottle size. The brush is not flat but it's substantial for easy application. The product itself is clear with a slightly murky sheer pink tint. Definitely looks like a treatment product.

Instructions say to apply it to bare nails & then also on top of nail color, & that's what I do since I *always* wear nail polish. I applied 2 coats as a base, several coats of nail color, then another coat of Rejuvacote followed by a top coat of Miracote. By itself 1 coat dries satiny, 2 coats dry shiny (very pretty).

My nails are soft when they're bare but w/this treatment on they become very hard & unbendable overnight. I don't keep my nails super-long nails, they are medium (about 1/4" free edge) for which the hardness is perfect.

I already take biotin & silica supplements regularly for strong, resilient nails & they have helped a lot but I still get occasional breaks at the corners of my nails (especially thumbs) as they grow out, so I'm looking forward to Rejuvacote helping me out with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ktaylo36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is awesome, i used nail magic from sally's and i couldn't continue to use after I got great growth my nails started to break, with duri I can keep using and my nails r hard, it dries fast and is so nice witout polish it does chip but not to badly i just refresh and i am good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

I'm 26 and have never been able to have nice nails. I've tried nalitiques and other products with little results. Within the first coat of Rejuvacoat I could feel the difference. My nails felt stronger and less flexible. After 3 weeks I had to trim my nails for the first time in my life because they grew so much. I am a waitress and always washing my hands etc and this has helped me have nice nails. Everyone at work has bought themselves a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by brazil714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by this clear base/top coat. My nails have never been this strong or long ever! I hate putting acrylic or any kind of tips on my nails because of the maintenance and how awful it leaves your nails once you take them off, but the added length just looks so much nicer!!! A co-worker of mine introduced me to Rejuvacote and within a week my nails were stronger and much longer, NO breaking NO chipping! Now my nails are very long and healthy and I get compliments on them all the time. No one believes that they are my real nails. The polish is a bit on the expensive side, but SO worth it! I take it with me everywhere I go!