September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Nails - Duri-Rejuvacote

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by maureen2

After using this product for 6 years I have decided to give it a review! I first began using this after having my acrylics soaked off. My nails were so thin and sore, peeling and short. After 2 days of letting my nails breathe I bought Rejuvacote after seeing it in a magazine. Within a month my nails were almost completely turned around! After 3 months they were 100% better - strong and healthy. At first I applied every day then removed once it got too thick, left my nails bare for a day then reapplied. Now for maintenance I apply once a week. Whenever I get compliments on my nails I recommend Rejuvacote. It's amazing!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by MISSKAYLA

I love rejuvacote. This is the only nail strengthener that works for me. My nails are long and strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate the idea that this product contains formaldehyde but I know from previous experience that formaldehyde makes nails very hard & stiff, which is what I want w/o having to resort to getting acrylic overlays, so I decided to give this a try.

I bought it from Ricky's for $14 but then found that it's available online at DuriCosmetics.com for only $12 with free shipping. Next time (if I continue using this) I'll order it online. (I also like Duri Miracote fast drying topcoat & may also decide to try some of their other products in the future as well.)

You get 0.61 oz product, which is more than the typical 0.5 oz nail polish bottle size. The brush is not flat but it's substantial for easy application. The product itself is clear with a slightly murky sheer pink tint. Definitely looks like a treatment product.

Instructions say to apply it to bare nails & then also on top of nail color, & that's what I do since I *always* wear nail polish. I applied 2 coats as a base, several coats of nail color, then another coat of Rejuvacote followed by a top coat of Miracote. By itself 1 coat dries satiny, 2 coats dry shiny (very pretty).

My nails are soft when they're bare but w/this treatment on they become very hard & unbendable overnight. I don't keep my nails super-long nails, they are medium (about 1/4" free edge) for which the hardness is perfect.

I already take biotin & silica supplements regularly for strong, resilient nails & they have helped a lot but I still get occasional breaks at the corners of my nails (especially thumbs) as they grow out, so I'm looking forward to Rejuvacote helping me out with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ktaylo36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is awesome, i used nail magic from sally's and i couldn't continue to use after I got great growth my nails started to break, with duri I can keep using and my nails r hard, it dries fast and is so nice witout polish it does chip but not to badly i just refresh and i am good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

I'm 26 and have never been able to have nice nails. I've tried nalitiques and other products with little results. Within the first coat of Rejuvacoat I could feel the difference. My nails felt stronger and less flexible. After 3 weeks I had to trim my nails for the first time in my life because they grew so much. I am a waitress and always washing my hands etc and this has helped me have nice nails. Everyone at work has bought themselves a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by brazil714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by this clear base/top coat. My nails have never been this strong or long ever! I hate putting acrylic or any kind of tips on my nails because of the maintenance and how awful it leaves your nails once you take them off, but the added length just looks so much nicer!!! A co-worker of mine introduced me to Rejuvacote and within a week my nails were stronger and much longer, NO breaking NO chipping! Now my nails are very long and healthy and I get compliments on them all the time. No one believes that they are my real nails. The polish is a bit on the expensive side, but SO worth it! I take it with me everywhere I go!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by tonjay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This polish made my nails brittle. I've always used Nailiques Formula 2 and when I went into the beauty supply I was told Duri Nail Growth System was better. I would have to strongly disagree. NF2 is by far the best polish on the market. If you want nail strength and growth buy NF2. Stay clear from Duri, it is garbage!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by suzysoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried Nail Tek, Nailtiques, and Rejuvacote is the only nail growth polish that works...FAST! I've continuously attempted to remove my acrylic nails and grow my natural nails, but eventually, I get them back because my nails break. Then, my manicurist suggested Rejuvacote and now, I am so excited about my new nails! My only advice to new users are to wait one week after removing acrylics before putting the polish on because it burns!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off this is Exxpensive like $16-$17 I believe...this does something!! Because when I was using my nails were not chippn/snaggn all the time I stopped when I moved and left one of my boxes that contained this behind....cannot wait to restart this treatment will update after a month:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by DeLaFrancia

All other base coats and top coats are obsolete. I have tried them all. I know that some nail techs will tell you that you should steer clear of products that claim to be both base and top coats. That is generally true, but not with Rejuvacote. It makes nails long and strong. It goes on smooth and dries fast. And as a top coat, it seals polish and keeps it very shiny. I am more than 2/3 through with my bottle, and it is the same consistency as it was when it was full. It does not thicken, it goes on in a thin layer that dries fast and leaves no bubbles. I sometimes stray and try a new base or top, and I always end up going back. This is the best. No argument. No debate. Throw everything else out. Rejuvacote makes it all obsolete.