April 19, 2014 | 1945 users online

Nails - Duri-Rejuvacote

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ktaylo36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is awesome, i used nail magic from sally's and i couldn't continue to use after I got great growth my nails started to break, with duri I can keep using and my nails r hard, it dries fast and is so nice witout polish it does chip but not to badly i just refresh and i am good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

I'm 26 and have never been able to have nice nails. I've tried nalitiques and other products with little results. Within the first coat of Rejuvacoat I could feel the difference. My nails felt stronger and less flexible. After 3 weeks I had to trim my nails for the first time in my life because they grew so much. I am a waitress and always washing my hands etc and this has helped me have nice nails. Everyone at work has bought themselves a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by brazil714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by this clear base/top coat. My nails have never been this strong or long ever! I hate putting acrylic or any kind of tips on my nails because of the maintenance and how awful it leaves your nails once you take them off, but the added length just looks so much nicer!!! A co-worker of mine introduced me to Rejuvacote and within a week my nails were stronger and much longer, NO breaking NO chipping! Now my nails are very long and healthy and I get compliments on them all the time. No one believes that they are my real nails. The polish is a bit on the expensive side, but SO worth it! I take it with me everywhere I go!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by tonjay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This polish made my nails brittle. I've always used Nailiques Formula 2 and when I went into the beauty supply I was told Duri Nail Growth System was better. I would have to strongly disagree. NF2 is by far the best polish on the market. If you want nail strength and growth buy NF2. Stay clear from Duri, it is garbage!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by suzysoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried Nail Tek, Nailtiques, and Rejuvacote is the only nail growth polish that works...FAST! I've continuously attempted to remove my acrylic nails and grow my natural nails, but eventually, I get them back because my nails break. Then, my manicurist suggested Rejuvacote and now, I am so excited about my new nails! My only advice to new users are to wait one week after removing acrylics before putting the polish on because it burns!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off this is Exxpensive like $16-$17 I believe...this does something!! Because when I was using my nails were not chippn/snaggn all the time I stopped when I moved and left one of my boxes that contained this behind....cannot wait to restart this treatment will update after a month:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by DeLaFrancia

All other base coats and top coats are obsolete. I have tried them all. I know that some nail techs will tell you that you should steer clear of products that claim to be both base and top coats. That is generally true, but not with Rejuvacote. It makes nails long and strong. It goes on smooth and dries fast. And as a top coat, it seals polish and keeps it very shiny. I am more than 2/3 through with my bottle, and it is the same consistency as it was when it was full. It does not thicken, it goes on in a thin layer that dries fast and leaves no bubbles. I sometimes stray and try a new base or top, and I always end up going back. This is the best. No argument. No debate. Throw everything else out. Rejuvacote makes it all obsolete.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had acrylics for several years because my nails had been so weak and split all the time.
I finally decided to get rid of the fake nails (instead of removing them I just had them grow out gradually). While waiting for them to grow I applied Rejuvacote. Now, a few months later, my nails have never been stronger and are of very nice length. I am so happy! I finished the bottle and am going to try to maintain my gains with OPI Nail envy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by marley100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Rejuvacote for several years. Initially, when a manicurist recommended it, I rolled my eyes and told her that I had tried nearly every product on the market to make my nails stronger and had amassed a shoebox of stuff that did squat. She swore that Rejuvacote was different. Reluctantly, I bought a bottle.

First off, it dries in a minute. And second of all: it changed my nails. As long as I wear it (usually under and over Lippmann's Whiter Shade of Pale) my nails look good. They rarely break or chip. The stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

This is a great product! I swear it has significantly strengthened my nails. I was never really able to grow my nails long before I started using this and now I have long, gorgeous nails.
I apply 2 coats before nail polish and one as a top coat. Then I reaply one coat every other day, for about a week and then I start fresh. I also apply it as a top coat every other day even when I had my nails done at the salon (using the manicurist's products).
I think it also extends the life of the manicure, bcs I go without a single chip for the whole week (which never happened to me before this product).
If you have weak nails you should give this a try.
My mom uses it too and really likes it as well.