November 26, 2014 | 1799 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I was in Thailand. Shade 21 was a good match for my skintone (NC15). I loved that it looked so natural and just gave my skin a real glow. While it's not going to cover dark blemishes, it certainly helps to even out your complexion. I wore this with and without powder over the top, both worked well, it just depends on if you want a more dewy look. Wouldn't hesitate to buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by shiry7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Edit: Tip! I now mix in a drop of serum before applying rather than adding the Fix+, and it works gloriously to make my skin look like a naturally glowy dream.

I am in love with this stuff. It looks absolutely natural on me which is one of my major goals when picking a foundation. It's the perfect combination of covering imperfections while also letting my actual skin show through. I'm in love with the color match, staying power (I sometimes have 12+ hour days), and finish (semi-matte).

I was skeptical of trying bb creams because color match is so important to me, and I absolutely will not stand for any of this gray nonsense. I'm a neutral/yellow NC20 so after some research online it seemed that #23 should be my closest match. However, I was lucky enough to be able to go to a Missha pop-up shop where a makeup artist figured out my exact shade. Turns out that my perfect color is a mix of #27 and #21 (using slightly more #27). This mix really works!! No more gray tone at all.

Now that it's summer I prefer a little more of a dewy finish so I use MAC Fix+ to accomplish that. After moisturizing, I lightly spray my face with MAC Fix+ (4-5 sprays), then mix the colors on the back of my hand (this gives the Fix+ a little time to settle down a bit). Then I apply with my fingers which is a breeze with the added slip from the Fix+. I pat on a little extra where I have some more redness. Then after I'm finished with the rest of my makeup, I give myself a few final sprays of Fix+, and I'm done!

Anyway, I hope my review will help some of you avoid the dreaded grayness. Missha has so many sales, it's easy to pick up two different colors to mix at a price that's lower than a lot of other foundations. It's really worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by gracy775

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bb cream offers a medium coverage..and has a thick consistency that I do not enjoy especially in the summer time. At first, i enjoyed using it..but then, i realized that it contained mineral oil. My oil skin hates mineral oil...Also, it would look cakey when i apply concealer over this bbcream. Now,i only dare to use it under my eyes..but not on my T zone, because it will break me out and make my skin oily after a few hours and cakey

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by JohannaJeannett

I previously used the Garnier BB cream in medium/dark but it had a pink undertone and it just looked weird. I could never find a bb cream that worked for my skin. So I stumbled across this bb cream on a youtube tutorial and I'm so glad I did. I bought this in shade No. 27 (I am shade 6 in Urban Decay Naked Skin) and it has the perfect yellow undertone. Bought it at Amazon for $14 + free shipping. I have acne prone skin and it does not cause my skin to breakout. And best of all it has great coverage and gives your face a nice glow. Not to mention the spf of 42!

UPDATE 11/3/14: Excellent coverage, however it leaves my skin very oily. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

is an amazing bb cream,has great coverage and light texture,easy to apply with the fingers,my only problem are the shades #23 is too pinkish for me and #27 is too dark,so i use #23,as my face is oily i always need set it with powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by BellaCheung

I love this product! It provides medium/heavy coverage for my own skin and doesn't make me break out. It smells fine to me, not sickly or overpowering. It seemed heavy on my skin at first but I found that during the day, I couldn't feel it on my skin as much. Only downside is that it isn't available in the UK so I have to resort to buying it online but nevertheless, it's worth it. Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I received a lot of BB cream samples with my foreign makeup purchases online, and this was included in one of them. Being a korean makeup fan I was really excited to try this out, because BB creams are a huge recommended type of foundation there, but I have always had bad experiences with all types of BB creams, and this was no exception. First of all, the color range is not that great. If you don't have super pink toned fair skin, this will look ghostly pale. I have yellow undertoned fair skin and I still looked like Casper while wearing this. Secondly, something retailers don't tell you is this is for women with near perfect skin. The coverage is light to none, and if you try to build it, it looks greasy and weird. I have oily skin and this looked extremely shimmery and oily on my face. My huge pores and acne scars and red capilaries where still visible and even more so with the light that reflected off my face thanks to this product. Also, this will set and make dry patches of the face a GAZILLION times more noticeable. I tried the Missha deluxe (more expensive) BB cream as well and the same thing happened. All in all, this is great for women with near perfect super young smooth skin that need a little bit of shine and moisture for throughout the day. For my disastrous problematic skin, lets just say I gave up on BB creams and will continue to use high coverage matte foundations 'til I die.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Bili26

Trying this product after read some review. But quite dissapointed with the result. I've used this for 2 months and I'm going to discontinued because it makes my face have more white pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by greenkirby28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this BB Cream. I hesitated over buying it for months just because I had to buy it online through Amazon and wasn't sure if I would pick the right shade. I first picked #31 Golden Beige and found that it was too pink for my Indian tan skintone. I ended up sending it back and found that #27 Honey Beige was perfect for my skin's yellow undertone. I like how it has a pump, I usually only use 1-2 pumps, a little goes a long way! I find that it applies best with my fingers and later smoothed out by my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It gives a fair bit of coverage too and is quite dewy despite my dry skin so I definitely recommend setting it with a light powder. I would definitely repurchase this because it's so lightweight on the skin and has so many benefits. I live in Florida so I enjoy how it has such a high level of SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just like the name, this bb cream really good at covering. Really minimalizer blemish on my face. The oil control is good that make it can use at outdoor activities. But you must really perfect cleanser to wash it. Because if not cleans, it will make you break out. Just Like Me (ToT)