Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Bamboo

on 10/3/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

What can I say that has not already been said? I have two of these brushes, and neither of them have ever shed in the couple of years I have had them. The bristles are soft, yet strong enough to not bend all over the place when I apply eyeliner. I also use this brush to fill in my brows with powder, and it allows me to fill with a light hand. Plus, the brush is very cute and extremely affordable!

on 9/20/2012 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My very first angled eyeliner brush and not regretting a moment of it! I normally use pencil/liquid eyeliners so I use this mostly on lazy days when I use this for dark eyeshadows to line my eyes instead. The bristles are sharply angled so application on my lashlines is super easy and effortless. They are soft, but also sufficiently hard & non-flimsy so your product won't end up CMs away from where they're supposed to be. Plus points: it's eco-friendly and have not shed a single time despite me dipping it into water completely (lol) once a week.

on 9/6/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

This is a great angle eyeliner brush! It's thin enough to make a good line and the bristles are strong enough that the line doesn't get messy but the bristles are still soft. It's an absolute must-have.

on 9/3/2012 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

PROS: easy to clean, firm *not hard*, sturdy, long lasting
CONS: hard to find by itself (always in the set)

The angled brush is one of my favorite types of brushes and I own 2 of the Ecotools Angled Brushes! I use it for my brow sculpting and I LOVE IT! Originally I used it for eyeliner and it worked great!
Although some find it a little more expensive than the typical drug store makeup brush, it is definitely a great buy with OR without the full set. All Ecotools brushes are very reliable and produce great results when used properly.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE if you are in the market for an angled brush!

on 8/20/2012 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have two of these, and I notice that you can tell which is the older one. I didn't buy them that far apart, but the slightly older brush's bristles have separated and "softened" a bit, where the newer one is stiffer and better for more precise tasks. That's the only issue I have- the fact that they might lose their shape after a lot of use and washing. I love how precise I can get my brows with this brush, and I find that I don't need Scotch tape to create clean lines around my eyes.

on 7/14/2012 11:13:00 PM

Love this! I haven't used this as an eyeliner brush, but I use it to fill in my eyebrows every day, and it works really well. It's a really good price too, definitely check it out! I got mine at Walmart for a few dollars

on 7/14/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this and was absolutely amazed at how well it did for putting on eyeliner. Unfortunately, I lost my first brush and ended up buying a 2nd one about a year ago which was like the first. A couple of days ago I decided to buy another one so as to have 2 on hand. The most recent one I bought was different than the previous 2....it was worse. The brush tip was different. And it didn't do the job well like the others before it had. So, did I just buy a fluke or has the design been changed? For the cheap price, it's absolutely worth buying it and hopefully the one you buy isn't a fluke!

Edit : still recommend. Use this now for smudging eyeliner than putting on gel eyeliner. It is such a versatile brush you will find yourself using it for many different things. Definitely recommend buying.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This brush is perfect! I wet the brush and apply a matte black colour (usually blackout from naked2) along my lower lash line. It creates a perfect, no mess, defined line.
I also love this for my eye brows. It's just everything I want in a small angled eyeliner brush .This is my second one and will keep repurchasing
I imagine it would be good for gel liner too - but I just dont wear it.

on 6/25/2012 8:42:00 AM

This is an ok brush. But it's too fat for eyeliner in my opinion. For a flick it is too clumsy. It's better for eyebrows.

on 6/25/2012 6:37:00 AM