August 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Im so surprised I did not review this yet. I have owned it for 6 months and love it. It is a wonderful warm vanilla and jasmine scent (One of my favourite combinations).

This works to absorb the extra moisture left over by your favourite body moisturizer. However, I prefer to use this as a sheet freshener. I love sprinkling this over my sheets each night. It is so warm and comforting. Very ideal if you sweat in your sleep because it will absorb it.

For me,1 package lasts over 6 months for only $10. My only gripe is the packaging is terrible, it is in a 'Kraft parmesan' can style that leaks (not travel friendly). Besides that major flaw, I still enjoy it and will continue to purchase for the pleasant dreams I get with this. After all, Vanilla and Jasmine are both considered very comforting scents.
Happy Shopping!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

So after reading the reviews here last year I decided that this sounded like something I just HAD to have. Purchased it, cost me about $30 including shipping, which I could live with if it lived up to the hype. Smells okay, jasmine and powdery, reminds one of an older woman. Does indeed make the skin feel soft but not unlike any drugstore powders I've used. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by shegotgame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe I don't understand how to use this product.

I was excited to try out a bunch of Lush product ever since a Lush store opened in my local mall. I was drawn into the store by the amazing smells and pretty colors. I walked out with bath bombs, lotions, dusting powders, and cuticle cream.

Since then, I've never bought a Lush product again. I feel that everything is overpriced and over rated. With silky underwear, I tried dusting it on all sorts of places I probably shouldn't have, and it has not done anything really. I've ended up using this powder as shoe powder! Boo!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sundae1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i first got this product, the scent was really overpowering, but it calmed down after a few weeks. I like putting it on my toes after coming in from the snow or the rain. it's VERY softening. maybe i got a bad package, but the little slider thing broke. A bit put off by the price, but i don't think little grains of cocoa butter come cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

super soft, awesome smelling powder! love it. makes my skin feel incredible after applying. my oldest son even loves it...especially after i give him a haircut. i rub this around his neck and ears so the little hairs don't make his skin itch. plus, it's not girlie smelling, so he's ok with using this "girl" product. so, he gives it a "thumbs up".

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me, I am in LOVE with it. I don't sprinkle it on my body or clothes really, I sprinkle it all over my bed sheets at night and sleep in it. It smells heavenly, and ever since I started using it I fall right asleep, it use to take me almost an hour or more, it's a very soothing smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This LUSH powder is an improvement over Candy Fluff by a mile! No sparkles!!! It smells lovely and light and even has a bit of a moisturizing effect with the cocoa butter it contains. My only issue is that I always seem to get this ALL OVER my clothes every time I wear it. Even if I put this on naked and sit around for while, when I put on my outfit, I always end up covered in white powder on the outside of my clothes! It's so weird! Anyway I love this and if LUSH comes out with a perfume scent of this again I will make sure to snatch it up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

Love everything about this except the packaging. I need a puff please!

I don't understand the comments about moisturization as I never have expected a powder to moisturize my skin? Quite the opposite actually. I normally use powder to absorb wetness. I am truly baffled by these comments.

At any rate, the smell is diving and it feels wonderful on the skin. I can't ask for much more than that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I was having an issue with chafing under my bra. This powder nipped it in the bud and I haven't had an issue since I started dusting myself before getting dressed. It is really finely crushed, and smells like cocoa butter and vanilla, it is really nice to use after I use my therapy bar so I'm not all greasy when I get dressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ashley4frogs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this product. Im no diehard fan of Lush, but this is one staple I cannot live without. It smells light, and is very fine milled, okay price. I use it all over my body. It actually helps cut down on static when Im wearing (no pun intended) silk camis and such. I use it everyday in the summer (in the South, very humid) under my arms, bra, back of my knees, etc. Always repurchase when Im out. I gave it 4 lippies because I wish so bad it came with a powder puff!