April 18, 2014 | 1561 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sundae1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i first got this product, the scent was really overpowering, but it calmed down after a few weeks. I like putting it on my toes after coming in from the snow or the rain. it's VERY softening. maybe i got a bad package, but the little slider thing broke. A bit put off by the price, but i don't think little grains of cocoa butter come cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

super soft, awesome smelling powder! love it. makes my skin feel incredible after applying. my oldest son even loves it...especially after i give him a haircut. i rub this around his neck and ears so the little hairs don't make his skin itch. plus, it's not girlie smelling, so he's ok with using this "girl" product. so, he gives it a "thumbs up".

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me, I am in LOVE with it. I don't sprinkle it on my body or clothes really, I sprinkle it all over my bed sheets at night and sleep in it. It smells heavenly, and ever since I started using it I fall right asleep, it use to take me almost an hour or more, it's a very soothing smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This LUSH powder is an improvement over Candy Fluff by a mile! No sparkles!!! It smells lovely and light and even has a bit of a moisturizing effect with the cocoa butter it contains. My only issue is that I always seem to get this ALL OVER my clothes every time I wear it. Even if I put this on naked and sit around for while, when I put on my outfit, I always end up covered in white powder on the outside of my clothes! It's so weird! Anyway I love this and if LUSH comes out with a perfume scent of this again I will make sure to snatch it up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

Love everything about this except the packaging. I need a puff please!

I don't understand the comments about moisturization as I never have expected a powder to moisturize my skin? Quite the opposite actually. I normally use powder to absorb wetness. I am truly baffled by these comments.

At any rate, the smell is diving and it feels wonderful on the skin. I can't ask for much more than that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I was having an issue with chafing under my bra. This powder nipped it in the bud and I haven't had an issue since I started dusting myself before getting dressed. It is really finely crushed, and smells like cocoa butter and vanilla, it is really nice to use after I use my therapy bar so I'm not all greasy when I get dressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ashley4frogs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this product. Im no diehard fan of Lush, but this is one staple I cannot live without. It smells light, and is very fine milled, okay price. I use it all over my body. It actually helps cut down on static when Im wearing (no pun intended) silk camis and such. I use it everyday in the summer (in the South, very humid) under my arms, bra, back of my knees, etc. Always repurchase when Im out. I gave it 4 lippies because I wish so bad it came with a powder puff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

mmm smells so nice. like cocoa butter with a hint of floral and vanilla. i have very dry skin so i don't find it moisturizing, but i don't expect a powder to moisturize. i sprinkle it in my sheets before i go to bed and it smells divine. one lippie off for the packaging. messy and not practical. wish they packaged with a powder puff or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This powder smells so wonderful. It smells like jasmine and vanilla. The site says vetivert is in there, too. It soothes and keeps my skin dry during the warm weather. The cocoa butter in it really helps it glide on and doesn't leave me feeling desert dry like baby powder. I ordered this from Lush UK, so the packaging is different. It is a taller jar that looks less awkward to handle than the US packaging. I love this powder and hope to repurchase when it is gone.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not quite sure if I would buy this again. The scent was nice, maybe a little perfumy, but nice. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing. It didn't seem to protect against persperation as well as I hoped, and the texture was a little too fine. Maybe I am being picky because I prefer Burt's Bees dusting powder. SU is a little pricey too but not that it would stop me from buying it again if I had fallen in love with it. I might even give it a second shot someday. I didn't have a problem with the container like everyone else seems to complain about.