October 31, 2014 | 823 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xlilmadix12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was my first thing i ever bought from MAC. I love this dazzleglass because i am 14 so it is a very "fun" product. This gloss is a pinkish purple color with pink pearl and few blue reflects. Its quite sticky but nothing that makes it not worth buying. Kind of hard to just wipe off which i guess is a good thing but it can be bad. After wiped off there are still some reflects stuck to your lips. Including tax it was 20 which is expensive for a small lipgloss. It is the biggest of all mac lipglasses but does not come full. Do not expect a FULL container of this lipglass. The packaging is very sleek and is good quality. Overall, i like this product and i do believe it was worth 20 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by femmefatale77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this stuff! The color is gorgeous and definitely eye catching. It looks great great alone or on top of various colors of lipsticks. I especially love it layered on top of my Sephora Lush Flush lip stain. The sparkles are intense and vibrant and can really kick up an otherwise dull lipstick.
It's longer lasting than most lip glosses and is a bit more pigmented. It may be a bit pricey compared to other glosses, esp. for the amount you get, but it's completely worth it. I will most definitely buy again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by taradoeshair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is ridiculously amazing. If you love Dazzleglass, you NEED this one! I am pretty pale and was scared this was going to look ridiculous on me, but because of the sheerness of the product, it is PERFECT. The blue sparkles also make your smile look whiter/brighter. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! Haha, but seriously get this whoever doesn't have this, get it. I know it looks like a disco ball but it turns out beautiful, playful, and subtle on the lips. And it makes your smile brighter because of the blue sparkles. The only thing I don't like is how fast they run out :( But other than that, amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by micipici

when i was looking at dazzleglasses i wasnt so interested in this one.it looked too scary and purple lips look just isn't for me.
but i bought it and im thrilled.
it is not purple on me it just gives purple sheen very very nice
especially over pink lipsticks

---------------------
I have no idea what was i thinking about..it looks nice over hot pink lipsticks..But on lips alone it looks horrible on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome lipgloss to add on top of any of my new found favorite pink/magenta lipsticks! It just adds that extra oomph to give your bold lip some depth. I don't mind the glitter because I would probably only wear a fuschia lip at night anyway, so the glitter would look great. Recommend this for those that would prefer a more pigmented dglass. The color is still sheer-ish but it definitely shows up. nc42 here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

My daughter picked out this color and it is really gorgeous on her! It looks bright (to me, "scary bright," LOL!) in the tube, but it looks a beautiful, plummy-pink on the lips! It does have some iridescence depending on the lighting... sometimes it looks like a blue glitter, sometimes a magenta glitter. Anyway, this is one that you can wear alone or on top of a lipstick, but I'd wear it alone because it is such a pretty color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Took me forever to catch this one in at my counter, it was always sold out! I'm so glad I did though, it's one of my favorite dazzleglasses. It looks really bright in the tube, but it doesn't apply that bright on your lips. This looks amazing over Fashion Mews l/s from Hello Kitty and also looks great over Angel l/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hannahbeeandme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay... I LOVE this product. I am VERY pale and it looks fine on me. The glitters are a little much... but they are fun, and that is what I bought the product for. I think that it can be wearable in public. I do. (: I am in love with this color... but the worst thing is that it is Limited Edition. ): Anyway... I bought a backup! (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this dazzleglass. The color is a bright fuschia purple with some blue glitter. I find it makes my teeth whiter when I wear it, which is great. Mostly I wear this over lipsticks but on it's own its beautiful too. It's not extremely pigmented, but the glitters are noticeable. It's hard to explain, but look at the 2nd and 3rd pictures, you'll know what I mean. The gloss is thick and stickier then most MAC lipglasses, but it lasts a little longer. The thing I hae, they charge you $18, and you get less than half the product of a regular lipglass. Boo you MAC! But it's so pretty, I'd have to repurchase. Bottom Line: I would buy this again.