MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

4.6

on 9/12/2009 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finally ordered this off the MAC website because both the MAC store and the counter in my mall are constantly sold out of this shade! I'm going to agree with everyone else that the price of this (for the amount you get) sucks. I don't have any lipglasses or anything, just 2 dazzleglasses (I typically use cheaper lip products so I can buy more eyeshadow!). However, I just had to have this because it looked so awesome in the tube! It's a pretty color BUT it does't look as good on my lips (by itself) as I thought I would. I guess because my lips are more red toned it looks alittle odd. My lips are currently really dry from a medication so I can't try this over lipstick currently but I still like the color of this and I plan to use it spraringly so when I get off the medication I can find the perfect liptstick to wear this over!

on 9/11/2009 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This color is absolutely gorgeous. It's definitely too much (imo) to wear with a dramatic eye unless you put a thin, thin layer, but it's just so gorgeous and really flatters my skin tone.

on 9/3/2009 12:31:00 AM

This product was my first thing i ever bought from MAC. I love this dazzleglass because i am 14 so it is a very "fun" product. This gloss is a pinkish purple color with pink pearl and few blue reflects. Its quite sticky but nothing that makes it not worth buying. Kind of hard to just wipe off which i guess is a good thing but it can be bad. After wiped off there are still some reflects stuck to your lips. Including tax it was 20 which is expensive for a small lipgloss. It is the biggest of all mac lipglasses but does not come full. Do not expect a FULL container of this lipglass. The packaging is very sleek and is good quality. Overall, i like this product and i do believe it was worth 20 dollars.

Love love love this stuff! The color is gorgeous and definitely eye catching. It looks great great alone or on top of various colors of lipsticks. I especially love it layered on top of my Sephora Lush Flush lip stain. The sparkles are intense and vibrant and can really kick up an otherwise dull lipstick.
It's longer lasting than most lip glosses and is a bit more pigmented. It may be a bit pricey compared to other glosses, esp. for the amount you get, but it's completely worth it. I will most definitely buy again once I run out.

on 8/28/2009 4:01:00 PM

This product is ridiculously amazing. If you love Dazzleglass, you NEED this one! I am pretty pale and was scared this was going to look ridiculous on me, but because of the sheerness of the product, it is PERFECT. The blue sparkles also make your smile look whiter/brighter. I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/17/2009 9:09:00 PM

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! Haha, but seriously get this whoever doesn't have this, get it. I know it looks like a disco ball but it turns out beautiful, playful, and subtle on the lips. And it makes your smile brighter because of the blue sparkles. The only thing I don't like is how fast they run out :( But other than that, amazing!

on 8/13/2009 9:21:00 AM

when i was looking at dazzleglasses i wasnt so interested in this one.it looked too scary and purple lips look just isn't for me.
but i bought it and im thrilled.
it is not purple on me it just gives purple sheen very very nice
especially over pink lipsticks

---------------------
I have no idea what was i thinking about..it looks nice over hot pink lipsticks..But on lips alone it looks horrible on me.

on 8/2/2009 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is an awesome lipgloss to add on top of any of my new found favorite pink/magenta lipsticks! It just adds that extra oomph to give your bold lip some depth. I don't mind the glitter because I would probably only wear a fuschia lip at night anyway, so the glitter would look great. Recommend this for those that would prefer a more pigmented dglass. The color is still sheer-ish but it definitely shows up. nc42 here.

on 7/31/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My daughter picked out this color and it is really gorgeous on her! It looks bright (to me, "scary bright," LOL!) in the tube, but it looks a beautiful, plummy-pink on the lips! It does have some iridescence depending on the lighting... sometimes it looks like a blue glitter, sometimes a magenta glitter. Anyway, this is one that you can wear alone or on top of a lipstick, but I'd wear it alone because it is such a pretty color!

on 7/19/2009 8:05:00 PM

Took me forever to catch this one in at my counter, it was always sold out! I'm so glad I did though, it's one of my favorite dazzleglasses. It looks really bright in the tube, but it doesn't apply that bright on your lips. This looks amazing over Fashion Mews l/s from Hello Kitty and also looks great over Angel l/s.

Recommended for Medium Skin