Tree Hut Coconut Lime Scrub

4.6

Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Coconut), Polyethylene, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)

on 4/7/2010 10:35:00 AM

I was bored one day and decided to smell a bunch of products. I picked this one up and had to buy it. It smells so good!!! Not only does it smell good, but it is also a really good sugar scrub. I will definitely continue to buy this product.

on 3/7/2010 8:07:00 PM

I think that this is a great deal. I picked it up at wal-mart. It gives me the right amount of scrub with a non irritating scent.

on 11/4/2009 8:49:00 PM

Smells delicious! This was a summer staple in my shower. I used it once or twice a week and it kept my skin smooth and soft. I ran out about a month ago and switched to another scrub. It is awful at exfoliating compared to this! My skin is getting flakey and dry. :( I cat wait to get my hands on another tub of this scrub. It's cheap and it is the best.

MES

on 9/29/2009 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love scrubs, especially ones like this that aren't oily. The price is really good, and I love the scent. It's fresh, fruity, and summery. I use in on my whole body and my skin feels baby soft.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great scrub, terrible scent. It smells amazing in the tub but just like the cream when its on my skin it is just obnoxious and stomach turning. Hopefully they make a scrub that works as great but either is unscented or at least better scented.

on 2/6/2009 1:07:00 PM

OMG. I love this. Last summer I needed a body exfoliator to help my skin look great. So I found this at Walmart, and it was decently priced. This smells so great and fruity. It makes for a pleasant showering experience. It made my skin really smooth and soft without any irritation. Go get some everyone!

on 12/14/2008 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I picked this up @ Ulta, and oh my gosh I absolutely lurve this! It smells like a exotic mixed drink. I actually use this lightly on my face, and it works so well. My skin feels baby smooth afterwards, and gets rid of those skin flakes that winter time causes. My newest HG of scrubs.

on 7/28/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Ummm, yummy!! This stuff is sooo good, nice scrubbing action, but not scratchy. It makes my skin feel so good and soft. It is not expensive, only $5 something for 21 ounces at WalMart. I like the wide mouth of the jar, too, makes it easy to get the product out. The only problem I have with this is keeping myself from dipping the scrub out and eating it!

on 4/24/2008 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the smell of this stuff! I keep the whole tub in the shower and it goes so fast from everyone using it! It works wonders on dry skin and smells amazing!

Top Rated Tree Hut Products