November 25, 2014 | 1890 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Coconut Lime Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love scrubs, especially ones like this that aren't oily. The price is really good, and I love the scent. It's fresh, fruity, and summery. I use in on my whole body and my skin feels baby soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Great scrub, terrible scent. It smells amazing in the tub but just like the cream when its on my skin it is just obnoxious and stomach turning. Hopefully they make a scrub that works as great but either is unscented or at least better scented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG. I love this. Last summer I needed a body exfoliator to help my skin look great. So I found this at Walmart, and it was decently priced. This smells so great and fruity. It makes for a pleasant showering experience. It made my skin really smooth and soft without any irritation. Go get some everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up @ Ulta, and oh my gosh I absolutely lurve this! It smells like a exotic mixed drink. I actually use this lightly on my face, and it works so well. My skin feels baby smooth afterwards, and gets rid of those skin flakes that winter time causes. My newest HG of scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ummm, yummy!! This stuff is sooo good, nice scrubbing action, but not scratchy. It makes my skin feel so good and soft. It is not expensive, only $5 something for 21 ounces at WalMart. I like the wide mouth of the jar, too, makes it easy to get the product out. The only problem I have with this is keeping myself from dipping the scrub out and eating it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this stuff! I keep the whole tub in the shower and it goes so fast from everyone using it! It works wonders on dry skin and smells amazing!