October 25, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Though I've had Stash in my kit for years, I was inspired to write a review today because it's nearly 10pm and the eyeliner I put on at 7am before heading to work, 13 hours ago, is still intact on my eyes! Admittedly, I haven't been wearing Stash much lately because it is almost IDENTICAL to MAC Rosemary & Thyme, which I usually reach for. Both are herby-olive greens, with strong, beautiful gold accents. The only difference in colour, in my humble opinion, is that Stash is slightly more shimmery (more gold sparkle) and slightly darker. Even side by side, though, they are very difficult to tell apart. However, I think I need to be reaching for Stash more often because the longevity is wild! I forgot how well this lasts, and that I can go all day without a smudge! As well, it applies easily with a creamy formula. As with Rosemary & Thyme, I like wearing Stash on an otherwise bare eye...it just stands alone so well. I have hazel eyes, and this is a dream colour for me. I will continue to repurchase and am confident recommending it to others.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by 97sweetcaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my favorite eyeliner for a while because I liked that it didn't smudge and it was a pencil so it was easy to put on. I also liked the color because it went with my eye color. I haven't used it in a long time though because it tends to get kind of clumpy in the lower lash line (which is the only place I use it).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have alot of olive green eyeliners....and I mean alot! This one is Ok but Stila's smudgestick in Moray has better staying power and Mac's Kohliner in uniform is a better colour (darker less glitter) but the texture is second rate compared to UD. I got this in the UD 15 set and I much prefer Stray dog (dark taupe) Corrupt (dark bitter chocolate brown) and Perversion (blackest black). If you want olive and don't necessarily need a pencil go for MAC liquid liner in desires and devices

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

I'm a big fan of 24/7 line and this is one of my top 3 faves. I think its really natural looking and it makes my light brown/dark gold eyes really pop. I have to admit I'm terrible at liner application, so the smooth blunt pencil makes it much easier to look flawless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love and admire Urban Decay for their fun products, but being nearly 50 most of them are far too shimmery for me. I was really on the fence about the shimmer of this one and frankly would have never bought it on its own -- however, my local Sephora had a little two-pack deal where you got Bourbon + this color for $15. I was wanting Bourbon anyway so this was a steal. Turns out I am more in love with Stash than Bourbon - this is a very unusual, green-gold-bronze shimmery color. It is extremely shimmery but that's OK because the light color balances out the shimmer, making it very subtle. (Of course, you COULD take it more extreme if you want). Stash really lights up my green eyes and works well with an array of shadow colors. For evening I wear heavier shadow/liner on the top lid and use this on the bottom lash line. For daytime, I use it all over the eye with a neutral/natural shadow so it's not over the top. I have never found a liner that goes on as smooth and creamy as these 24/7s. While some of the other colors don't wear that well on the bottom lash line, this one seems to really hang on, which is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I have been wearing it almost every day since I got it. It goes on so smoothly and lasts the whole day. The color is great wit my light brown eyes. For a soft, daytime look, I've been wearing it with MAC Dalliance or Prance. I plan to buy a couple of other colors and will definitely repurchase Stash when mine runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by RachaelPDX

This has been part of my FOTD for over a week. It was an impulse buy at ULTA and I LOVE it! I wear it with All that glitters from MAC and twice Baked in the crease from Urban decay, its a great combo for my brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was using MUFE's aqua eye in 5L, which is a very similar shade, but I was disapointed in the staying power, so I thought I would try this out. WOW! I adore this pencil! It stays on all day long, and I never have to reapply. It is very waterproof (I got stuck in a canadian blizzard while wearing this, and it hadn't moved at all by the time I got inside). This is one of my first purchases from UD, but I am soooo in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by jsATC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stash is my new favorite eyeliner. It's the perfect shade of green for brown eyes. It's not a weird bright unnatural green, just a nice warm olive, and it has beautiful gold shimmer to pick up the gold flecks in brown eyes. It wears better than any other eyeliner I've tried. I'm slowly collecting more and more shades of 24/7, but this is definitely one I will repurchase when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by KayceeEsq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just the shade I've been looking for - not too dark, not too light, not too brown, not too green... I've been looking for the perfect green/gold/brown eyeliner for ages, and I finally found it. Besides the color, I love the consistency (smooth and creamy) and the lasting power of this eyeliner. I'm new to Urban Decay, but I have a feeling I'll be making more purchases from this line. Bravo!