April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

It's a decent basic powder. It's inexpensive, and the compact is fairly nice for a cheaper powder. I like that this version doesn't have that Noxzema smell to it.

My one problem with it is that it tends to oxidize on my skin. I end up looking orange-ish.
Going to have to toss it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by peridot180

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for years. I use it in Natural Ivory. I use this to set my liquid foundation makeup and concealer and as a quick touch-up for when I'm out and about. I will also use it by itself if I'm just going out for a quick errand or don't feel like putting on a lot of makeup. It covers just fine. I like that it's fragrance-free and doesn't clog my pores. I also find that it minimizes the look of my fairly large pores. I definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

i like this product.
i do not wear foundation so i just buff the powder onto my skin really nice. it does control my oil on my t-zone :)
only bad thing is sometimes it looks chalky if u put too much on:(
but overrall it feels ,good on my skin and smooth and it covers some blemishes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using it for 2 years now.. like somebody said, it's not great for dry skin (like when my dead pimple needs to be shed, this makeup makes it look worse). But because it's so cheap, I always buy it. It doesn't break me out (surprisingly!) but coverage is minimal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This pressed powder is good quality and has been a staple in my MU bag for over 15+ years. If you are looking for bargain or just a good pressed powder, this is a great choice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this until I found MAC. It does it's job, it evens skin tone and comes in a variety of colors, but it's no comparison to higher end brands like MAC. It's good for people just beginning to use makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by drbuffdaddy

I always buy this pressed powder in Creamy Natural because it has given me no skin problems, looks great, is the perfect shade for me, and makes my face matte. I carry it with me everywhere to use when I need it. A dusting of it makes my face look fresh no matter what I have been doing or how oily my skin is. The price is great, and I trust it. I will always buy this powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Surfinbeauty

I am reviewing this product in Fragrance Free (the light green compact). I have both 210 (classic ivory) and 225 (buff beige), as my skin tends to be a bit more pale in the winter and more tan in the summer. I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin and I always stress over changing products, however this powder was wonderful! It didn't cause any blemishes and it does a pretty good job of keeping the oilies at bay. I was using Almay's clear complexion powder, but it had a tendency to look orange on me (especially when I would dab it just on certain spots). The Cover Girl compact might not be the classiest looking make-up compact in the world, but for the price and quality/effectiveness, I'm sold! I prefer this over other drugstore (and even department store) brands and will continue to repurchase in the future. Compare prices at your local drugstores/grocery stores - I recently found it on sale for $3.99 at Albertson's.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by rcgg1993

CoverGirl always has very reliable products . I always use this product as a finishing powder for my Revlon ColorStay foundation . It has a nice texture to it &the color goes on Translucent so I don't have to worry about looking orangey or anything . It doesn't make me break out ... If anything it's KEPT my skin clear more than other powders . I love this powder &will continue to use it with my daily makeup routine . I would DEFINITELY recommend it =] .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been using this powder for years :) I have very sensitive skin, and this is the only powder that does not break me out. It sets my foundation really well, and does not need touching up too frequently. It also doesnt look orange by the end of the day like some powders tend to do. I use the Buff Beige shade :)