December 19, 2014 | 1553 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by thorgirl103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started doing this mask once a week about a month ago. I think it is really effective to get rid of little bumps and clogged pores. It also seems to have made cystic bumps go down much quicker. I used coffee filters rather than the tissues because the tissues seemed to simply dissolve for me. I didn't get the "fun" blackheads on the paper afterwards but my skin was still a lot smoother afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just used this tonight and regret ever trying it. My skin has been clear lately and I just got rid of a few big pimples I had on my face. I used the egg white with tissue paper like others did and peeled/rinsed it off when it dried. Now I have new pimples that have just popped out of nowhere all over my cheeks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by aztecrose13

I love the egg mask! :) I've always had trouble with my pores and this really helps shrinks them! and your skin feels tight afterwards, If you have dry skin it's probably a good idea to apply a little bit of moisturizer, I have combination and I just see what my skin is like on the day and if it's drier I'll put a little on or if it's more oily i'll leave it it gets rid of some of the oil. My skin has been improving since I started using the mask, sure putting egg on your face is kind of gross, but it works! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love doing this because it tighten up the pores. and it good for acne.I love to beat the egg whites. and apply it to my face then wait 10mins and the with the egg yolk beat it and apply it to your face as a moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by sarah666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Egg White & Tissues (Ya you saw it right!!)

I just tried egg whites with 2 ply tissue for pore clearing and black heads! OMG ...I saw my white heads and black heads on the tissue after I peeled it off my skin!!

Here's what you need

* Egg white
* 2 ply tissues (normal tissue would do too)

You whip the egg whites and then apply it on your face (leaving the under eye and mouth area). Then put pieces of tissues on the face and then apply the egg whites on the tissues.

Leave it on for 20 minutes and then peel off the tissue and you will get black heads and white heads on your tissue infront of your eyes!!

AMAZING

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by moh0802

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's so simple!! I have oily AND sensitive skin - I break out over anything and everything. I actually use this 2x a week, and my skin's never been better. I will usually add a little honey (just a small amount), because the honey brightens my skin as well. I happen to enjoy the way it feels on my skin when it's dry, and the smell isn't too off putting. Overall a great, inexpensive, and simple way to get your skin back to its naturally beautiful state.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by JenniVer01

The results of using this mask for the first time was fairly satisfying. My skin had a glow but just for a little while only.
I noticed that if I ever left the egg mask on for a long time, it would dry out my face rapidly and cause breakouts of small spots. Overall, I would only use this mask if I ran out of honey to brighten my skin. Just remember to apply moisturiser immediately after you wash off the mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by HoneyRoast

tried this after reading about it, and its a nice cheap mask :) not perfect but, cant complain in terms of price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by delmyee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NO PEER PRESSURE, BUT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. I mean honestly
my pores around my t-zone are clean and less noticeable. Just use the
whites, (i use 1 and toilet paper), make a mask leave it on till you feel
like a mummy, rinse with warm, then cold water, slightly moisturize.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff makes your skin look great for a short while, but doesn't seem to last - for me at least. It feels really tight on your face, I put it on with my hands and leave it on until it becomes annoying. Usually my skin can tolerate it, but tonight I used all sorts of creams on my face beforehand because I have had a pretty bad breakout and of course went overboard. The egg masque started making my face itch and burn terribly, so I had to wash it off. If you have sensitive skin, be careful. It dries out acne which is nice, and gives you a nice temporary glow. It also makes your skin look smoother, fine lines are diminished temporarily. I used the yolk afterwards a few weeks ago because I heard from here that it is moistuizing, but I shouldn't have because it made me breakout. Overall - cheap, somewhat effective, but I prefer the mint julep masque which is much better on my sensitive skin.