October 25, 2014 | 1830 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by sarah666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Egg White & Tissues (Ya you saw it right!!)

I just tried egg whites with 2 ply tissue for pore clearing and black heads! OMG ...I saw my white heads and black heads on the tissue after I peeled it off my skin!!

Here's what you need

* Egg white
* 2 ply tissues (normal tissue would do too)

You whip the egg whites and then apply it on your face (leaving the under eye and mouth area). Then put pieces of tissues on the face and then apply the egg whites on the tissues.

Leave it on for 20 minutes and then peel off the tissue and you will get black heads and white heads on your tissue infront of your eyes!!

AMAZING

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by moh0802

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's so simple!! I have oily AND sensitive skin - I break out over anything and everything. I actually use this 2x a week, and my skin's never been better. I will usually add a little honey (just a small amount), because the honey brightens my skin as well. I happen to enjoy the way it feels on my skin when it's dry, and the smell isn't too off putting. Overall a great, inexpensive, and simple way to get your skin back to its naturally beautiful state.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by JenniVer01

The results of using this mask for the first time was fairly satisfying. My skin had a glow but just for a little while only.
I noticed that if I ever left the egg mask on for a long time, it would dry out my face rapidly and cause breakouts of small spots. Overall, I would only use this mask if I ran out of honey to brighten my skin. Just remember to apply moisturiser immediately after you wash off the mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by HoneyRoast

tried this after reading about it, and its a nice cheap mask :) not perfect but, cant complain in terms of price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by delmyee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NO PEER PRESSURE, BUT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. I mean honestly
my pores around my t-zone are clean and less noticeable. Just use the
whites, (i use 1 and toilet paper), make a mask leave it on till you feel
like a mummy, rinse with warm, then cold water, slightly moisturize.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff makes your skin look great for a short while, but doesn't seem to last - for me at least. It feels really tight on your face, I put it on with my hands and leave it on until it becomes annoying. Usually my skin can tolerate it, but tonight I used all sorts of creams on my face beforehand because I have had a pretty bad breakout and of course went overboard. The egg masque started making my face itch and burn terribly, so I had to wash it off. If you have sensitive skin, be careful. It dries out acne which is nice, and gives you a nice temporary glow. It also makes your skin look smoother, fine lines are diminished temporarily. I used the yolk afterwards a few weeks ago because I heard from here that it is moistuizing, but I shouldn't have because it made me breakout. Overall - cheap, somewhat effective, but I prefer the mint julep masque which is much better on my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sarahjf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This really is working. I have very difficult skin- it's sensitive & I break out from anything.. hormones, chemicals, products etc & decided to try this due to the high rating here on MUA & soooo happy I did. For so long I've tried so many things, & the answer was sitting in my fridge the whole time! I've been using this mask for 7 days & it has cleared up the acne I did have, & greatly prevented more from forming- my skin is also brighter, more even... I do have just a couple small spots left which I'm using the CVS acne treatment gel on, also highly rated here on MUA. but the eggs have done most of the good work. I use just the whites & keep the left-overs covered in a glass bowl in the fridge because I'm using this every day- this way I don't waste because one egg white will last 3-4 applications.
I feel so much better being able to show my face & just be myself- you all know what I'm talking about... hope this works AMAZINGLY for you, too! :)
**EDIT: I want to add that I also know getting cow's milk OUT of my diet (drink almond or coconut milk instead, NOT soy) & drinking a lot of lemon water all day was also a big reason my acne cleared up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can see it works for everyone but me. It makes my dry hair all fluffly and poofy. Eggs not for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Jadeke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only mask that has helped me get rid of my pimples and cysts. Every month when I get my period, I get this huge cyst on my chin, and it doesn't leave, I have tried soap, toothpaste, ... Nothing helped, it only made it worst. After using egg white once, it has reduced in seize. And it really leaves your skin so smooth and soft. And it's so cheap. I also use the yolk, because it's great for moisturising the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by design

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After I stopped taking BCP my skin went through a roller coaster of issues. Breakouts being the main issue I tried a bunch of products that did almost nothing or made my skin worse. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily so just about everything causes problems. However the egg white mask is my go to acne treatment. I love this mask and it does a great job shrinking pores and reducing inflammation. It takes some time to see results so you have to be diligent and patient. The yolk mask breaks me out but the white works just great! I do my face once a day for 15 mins and don't apply any moisturizer after. I have found its best to do it at night before bed to give your skin time to heal. Overall, I'd recommend this easy mask to anyone! Oh, p.s. the better quality egg the better the results will be. I buy 8.00 eggs where the hens were pasture raised and organically fed. Remember to be kind to the animals and the environment :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No