Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.9

Not tested on animals

on 8/8/2011 4:01:00 AM

My HG brush! I never believed in using good brushes but there was once I was buying my usual stuff from J.I and the sales associate did a free makeover for me using this brush. I bought the products (rating 3.5, review another time) but couldn't achieve the same look! So I went back and got the brush and woot! Definitely a must, especially good with mineral make up. I absolutely love the soft softness of the brush and I'm a believer of brushes now.

on 6/13/2011 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this brush, I've had it for a few years now and its only shed a couple of hairs, I clean it with Jane Iredale brush cleaner and its as good as new. I used to use it with mineral foundation and it was great with that, however now I use fluid foundation. I find it great now for applying blush or bronzer, its quite versatile and good quality.

I've had this brush for years and it is still going strong. The brush is super expensive in Australia, but it was worth EVERY cent. I am soooo glad I purchased it. I use it everyday with my JI mineral powders and I use both the loose powder and the pressed powder, depending on my mood.

The density of the brush is fantastic - I love the shorter bristle. I tried using a kabuki brush recently and hated it. I will stick with my handi brush thanks.

The only con is that it would be great if it had a case for travelling. I've tried it's retractable travel sister and I don't like it at all it doesn't compare.

on 3/23/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This brush is stupid expensive for something so small, but it is worth every penny. I use to to apply Cover FX pressed mineral powder foundation and it's amazing. Soft non irritating bristles that do not kick up dead skin on your face. The density of the hairs leaves a perfect finish after I buff my skin. It looks totally smooth and non-cakey (even when building up coverage). It does shed with the first 2-3 washes, but after that I've never seen it shed again. For this insane price, I hope it lasts me a long time. Will buy again when this one wears out.

on 3/18/2011 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine several months ago from beauty.com based on reviewers comments on that site. It's defintely the softest brush in my face brush category. Now, my old Sephora powder and blush brushes seem so scratchy. I use it for apply face powder, buffing, and applying blush to my cheeks. Love it!

on 2/28/2011 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this brush! Soft and just generally great, and I've had mine for a few years now!

on 2/10/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great brush for minerals! I find it a lot better then using a kabuki brush, I also love this brush for contouring by using the corner of the brush to place colour then blending it out. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one of my all time favorite brushes. it is so dense and packs color on really well! LOVE.

on 11/10/2010 10:32:00 PM

this a great flat head brush , i use it with my BE mineral foundation. the bristles are soft but stiff enough to buff the mineral makeup nicely. it has a short wooden handle, and the head size is perfect. it comes with a small plastic sleeve to travel with.

on 10/23/2010 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush. I use it for blush and it is the best blush brush I have ever used. I thought it was kind of expensive, but bought it on ebay anyway. When I first used it, I fell in love. Best blush brush ever. Perfect size and picks up just the right amount of blush. My of my favorite brushes.

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products