October 25, 2014 | 1656 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Skin Protectant Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by QueenAlli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS is the ONLY lotion that has kept my skin moisturized for long hours. I've bought thicker lotions and I would put them on before I go to bed, when I woke up my skin was ashy and dry as if I never put any on. With this lotion my skin was still moisturized in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jordella

I LOVE this! My elbows are the worst! They are sore, and rougher than sandpaper! This made them SO soft after 2 uses! LOVES THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lucowles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot tell enough people how wonderful this lotion is! I live in Florida, and purchased it on a recent trip to DC. It was wonderful in the cold weather, kept my whole body from drying up. It's also fantastic in Florida, I don't even have to use it every day. The thing I love the most is that there is no scent. I hate having to figure out if my lotion and my perfume are going to "go" with this there is no problems! I have never had a lotion i use regulary, typically i get bored with something quickly, but after using this i'm done searching.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG, HG, HG. Thank goodness for this lotion. I have had dry, red, cracked hands ALL YEAR. I'm talking even in August, people. This lotion is fantastic. No smell, it's not greasy. It has a nice flat lid so you can sit it on its top and get every last drop out. It's a little pricier than some lotions, but worth it. I've not seen results like this. It leaves all other handcreams in the dust in my opinion. Works nicely on dry heels too. If you don't have it, get it. And as far as I know, you can still get a $1 off coupon on their website.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by mam311

I have been looking for a body lotion that was good for sensitive skin, no fragrance, non greasy, so when I saw this I had to try it. I am so glad I did! First there is no strong parfume smell which is great. It goes on pretty nice and absorbs quickly. I use this on my hands and feet and it seems to keep them softer longer. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, and the price isnt bad for the size of the bottle, a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ilovechc

This is the only lotion that has worked on my crazy dry hands. My hands were red, cracked, and so dry that it was very uncomfortable. I noticed a dramatic difference with this lotion within 2 days. This lotion is unlike any other!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by SaraLee2

I bought this initially for my hands, but have ended up using it all over my body on any trouble spot. I am really hard on my hands. They are constantly cracked and dried out with ragged cuticles. Even consistent mani's don't keep them looking great for more than a few days at a time. Its embarrassing. This has completely reversed that. For the first time in years my hands look and feel smooth and soft, and my cuticles are pink and healthy without even one hang nail or ragged edge anywhere! A miracle. I also use it on my face, including around my eyes before I go outside in the morning cold to walk the dog, or sitting in freezing wind at soccer games. When I come home hours later, my skin is still soft, protected, and healthy looking instead of red, raw, and dried out, and my under eye area is smooth and plump instead of flaking and drawn. Doesn't make my oily skin greasy at all or sink into my pores. It actually makes an excellent base for my TM. After it absorbs (2-3 minutes) its completely undetectable on my skin. This lotion is thick. More like a cream. It feels very soft when rubbing it in, and absorbs very quickly without leaving any stickiness or greasiness behind at all. Lasts through 2-3 hand washings on my hands, and until I wash it off on the rest of my face/body. It has a very soft, milky scent that is barely detectable and I love. This is without a doubt my favorite drugstore lotion and the only intensive care lotion that I've bought more than once.

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1%) (Skin Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Steareth 21, Borago Officianalis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Petrolatum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Stearyl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

It is unusual for a Vaseline lotion packed in a box, I figured its a message from the company that "Hey, I am unique from the other Vaseline lotion." And it is, very moisturizing, quick absorption, un-scented. Usually I put on any body lotion & its usually gone after 2-3 hours, leaving the skin as dry as before. Those body butter product isn't any better, they feel thicker leading me to think it moisturizes better, phooey (just add more thickener in the process).
With this product, the effect lasts from one shower to the next. On my hands the moisturization seemed to last even after handwashing. Definitely will stock up, and keeping an eye open if this comes in a pump bottle, I stored mine upside down for easy dispension.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Nials007

I have extrememly dry skin- the kind that flakes and itches to the point where I develop scales on my legs! This moisturizer is amazing. Absorbs fast, doesnt leave you greasy, and has kept my skin looking and feeling sooooooooo soft. Unlike all the other cream's I have used, a little goes a long way- I'm not constantly applying this, only to be reapplying it because my skin is starting to feel dry again. Will buy again. The size is sort of small though- this is my only complaint. They could have given more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kylesmom27

Ingredients: 1% Dimethicone

Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, distearyldimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil, steareth-21, borago officinalis seed oil, soybean sterol, petrolatum, tocopheryl acetate, stearic acid, lecithin, tapioca starch, stearyl sterate, sodium chloride, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, ethylene brassylate, methylparaben, propylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, titanium dioxide.