December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Hair - Hask - Pure Shine Spray-On Luminator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by deadea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been highlighting my hair for years so am always on the look out for shine sprays to replace what the bleach has robbed me of! I saw the reviews on this but we dont get Hask in the UK so I bought some from ebay. WOW. This product is excellent. I have a shine like you wouldnt believe & it lasts all day. I went a bit mad on the first application but it still didnt make my hair greasy at all. It looks fantastic. I love this stuff and hope that they see sense & start selling it over here especially with the added bonus of how cheap it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It amazes me how most of the time the best products are some of the cheapest. Least expensive, I mean. This is another example of that. My hair looks like a glistening black sheet when I use this stuff on it. Use a little at a time though. Great deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Oooo I just sprayed a little of this on my dry hair and I can a lot of shine where I sprayed it. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Makes my hair look so glossy. My hair is black so I want my hair to shine like glass...unfortunately this is hard because my hair is so damaged, but it is getting there! I have been looking for great shine sprays and so far the best I have found are TIGI Headrush, the spray shine by ION, the spray shine by Biosilk, and this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 10:23:00 AM More reviews by kak513

This is what I was searching for when I accidentally purchased the Citre Shine version--which ended up a greasy mess. This stuff, however, is amazing; no greasy residue, no stinky scent, and if there's build-up, I haven't noticed. I find it looks more realistic on longer hair. I've used it on my boyfriend, and his hair gets so shiny, it starts to resemble plastic Barbie hair. Now that I've refound this great product, I won't be without. Anyone interested in a 95% full bottle of Citre Shine spray...?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Of all the shine sprays out there, and I think I've used them all, I have to say this is the best at delivering lots of shine, without greasy looking hair. I can't say it helps very well with the frizz factor, but it does deliver on the shine end.Also the smell is ok and doesn't seem to linger long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this above all other defrizzing shine sprays! It makes my hair feel so smooth and soft and it looks so shiny! I use it before I flat iron and helps protect against heat. My hair feels soooo nice and smooth and straight afterwards! But I agree with the slippery factor! But all in all, nice product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 9:01:00 AM More reviews by divainaction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this for about 7 years, and I love it! It makes my hair shiny but not greasy, and it makes it feel softer too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by myhools

I really like this spray. It tames frizzies and makes hair look smoother. The bottle claims you can spray it on your legs for a flattering finish. I tried it, and my legs looked great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Val10154

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found a can't live without product for my hair. My hair gets frizzy very easily & I've tried so many different products. None seemed to work except for this one. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is b/c it doesn't work for me when the humidity is very high. But besides that, it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Cocoanut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG shine spray!! When my hair was platinum it would make it look a little greasy, but now that I have black hair it makes it so shimmery and luminous when I spray it on after I blow it out straight! The only problems are that it can make my hair curl up a little if I use too much, and that the spray bottle is a little awkward to use when I get the product all over my hands (its rather slippery.)