July 26, 2014 | 967 users online

Hair - Hask - Pure Shine Spray-On Luminator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by deadea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive been highlighting my hair for years so am always on the look out for shine sprays to replace what the bleach has robbed me of! I saw the reviews on this but we dont get Hask in the UK so I bought some from ebay. WOW. This product is excellent. I have a shine like you wouldnt believe & it lasts all day. I went a bit mad on the first application but it still didnt make my hair greasy at all. It looks fantastic. I love this stuff and hope that they see sense & start selling it over here especially with the added bonus of how cheap it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It amazes me how most of the time the best products are some of the cheapest. Least expensive, I mean. This is another example of that. My hair looks like a glistening black sheet when I use this stuff on it. Use a little at a time though. Great deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Oooo I just sprayed a little of this on my dry hair and I can a lot of shine where I sprayed it. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Makes my hair look so glossy. My hair is black so I want my hair to shine like glass...unfortunately this is hard because my hair is so damaged, but it is getting there! I have been looking for great shine sprays and so far the best I have found are TIGI Headrush, the spray shine by ION, the spray shine by Biosilk, and this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 10:23:00 AM More reviews by kak513

This is what I was searching for when I accidentally purchased the Citre Shine version--which ended up a greasy mess. This stuff, however, is amazing; no greasy residue, no stinky scent, and if there's build-up, I haven't noticed. I find it looks more realistic on longer hair. I've used it on my boyfriend, and his hair gets so shiny, it starts to resemble plastic Barbie hair. Now that I've refound this great product, I won't be without. Anyone interested in a 95% full bottle of Citre Shine spray...?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very high quality product. Most shine sprays contain hidden oils and/or alcohol. This stuff has none of that and leaves hair soft. It works great when I spray a little on before blowdrying. There is a fragrance, but its feminine, unlike my Rusk shine spray that smells like CK one cologne. The fragrance reminds me of something from my youth, possibly Navy perfume. The smell is strong at first, but it dissipates. I just flat ironed my hair and I cant stop touching it b/c its so smooth and it feels like salon hair. As w/ all shine sprays avoid root area. This is available at Sallys and Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Of all the shine sprays out there, and I think I've used them all, I have to say this is the best at delivering lots of shine, without greasy looking hair. I can't say it helps very well with the frizz factor, but it does deliver on the shine end.Also the smell is ok and doesn't seem to linger long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this above all other defrizzing shine sprays! It makes my hair feel so smooth and soft and it looks so shiny! I use it before I flat iron and helps protect against heat. My hair feels soooo nice and smooth and straight afterwards! But I agree with the slippery factor! But all in all, nice product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 9:01:00 AM More reviews by divainaction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this for about 7 years, and I love it! It makes my hair shiny but not greasy, and it makes it feel softer too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by myhools

I really like this spray. It tames frizzies and makes hair look smoother. The bottle claims you can spray it on your legs for a flattering finish. I tried it, and my legs looked great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Val10154

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found a can't live without product for my hair. My hair gets frizzy very easily & I've tried so many different products. None seemed to work except for this one. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is b/c it doesn't work for me when the humidity is very high. But besides that, it's great!