Lancome Photogenic Ultra Confort

3.9

on 12/25/2002 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this product for my 40+ skin! I use a foundation brush and the product easily blends into my skin and leaves a slight dewy finish. Colour Ivoire #2 is light warm ivory which is perfect for my pale skin with slight pink undertones. Expensive at $32 but I squirt a little onto the back of my hand and apply with brush - will last a long time.

on 12/3/2002 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think I was originally given the Photogenic instead of the Ultra Confort so I will now review the correct product. This felt rather heavy and gave my skin medium coverage which was not what I was looking for when I went to the Lancome counter--I wanted sheer to light coverage for n/d skin. As the day waned this foundation felt sticky on my face, in fact it never dried to feel like nothing; I was always conscious that I had makeup on which is not my favorite feeling. In addition the lightest color Ivory 2 seemed too dark for my fair to light skin. And finally it contains octinoxinate, a sunscreen that bothers my rosacea, and fragrance which is not good for my super sensitve skin. Don't think I'll keep this one.

on 12/3/2002 7:06:00 AM

First of all, this product is not Maquidiceur! Lots of people think that they will get the same coverage and the same creamy feeling from this product. Well it is not! I found that those who have very dry skin do not get well with Ultra confront as nicely as Maquidiceur. The coverage on Photogenic is less than that of M.deceur. Overall, really nice product. But, do not compare it too much with its senior.

on 11/27/2002 8:57:00 PM

Wow! This foundation is exactly what my skin needs for the dry, cold weather. I bought it last year, but couldn't use it at all over the summer. But now, it's wonderful! Goes on lovely, gives great coverage and leaves my skin looking soft and smooth.

on 6/10/2002 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Excellent foundation for dry skin. It just melts into my skin and provides good coverage

on 6/10/2002 12:26:00 AM

This is just *brilliant* for dry skins! I use it on my dry cheeks, and it slips on smoothly and makes my cheeks feel hydrated without feeling slick or oily.