BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 7/4/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this after reading an article reviewing concealers for mature skin. At 57 my skin is very good from using retin-a products for years. I have some dark circles and a few fine lines. This product did not provide enough coverage for me. The blending was good, did not settle a lot into lines, but I wasn't "wowed" by it. I actually had more success with LOreal Visible Lift blur concealer/corrector.

on 6/23/2014 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product really works great at making me look bright eyed and awake. I use a tiny bit of this and then use my concealer on top and it looks amazing. When i have used a concealer without the erase paste it doesn't look flawless or even cover as well as I would like it. I really thought this product was going to disappoint me, I was very wrong.

on 6/23/2014 4:07:00 PM

I love this product! This is a prefect product for clients with darkness under the eyes or pigmentation on the face. The reason I love this product is because it's a salmon colored concealer (a lot like the ever pearl) This stuff is going to cancel out any blue undertones on the face. I think maybe some people don't like it for that color but if used correctly it will make anything disappear. The I usually use it in client with a lot of darkness around and under the eyes; I prep my clients face with moisturizer and also eye cream, apply the erase paste (not too much because it's very creamy) and apply a lighter LIQUID concealer over and of course set with a light dust of powder.

Pros:
A cheaper alternative to the Eve Pearl Concealer
Brings a spatula to scoop out concealer
Includes a instruction mini manual
Very creamy
Very pigmented

Cons:
Only come in 3 shades (not a problem for a Mua because you can mix and match)

on 6/18/2014 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I wanted to love Erase Paste, BUT it creases and fades quickly.....on me. It does not cover my bluish/green vein under my eye either. I think based on all the great reviews It works for most people....just not me :(

on 6/9/2014 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a product that I never thought I needed - but now that I have it, I don't think I can be without it. I never was concerned about my under eyes, they aren't that dark and I only have one or two veins showing. But when I recieved this as a gift, it really made me realize how much covering your under eyes brightens your face! Also, when I'm in a rush, I've used this on blemishes and it did a pretty good job!

on 6/5/2014 1:58:00 AM

Background:Over the past year I've searched hi and low for products to deminish my undereye problem. Everything either looked cakey, brought out the bags or dried my under eyes and emphasized my fine lines.

Review: I had given up my search until one day I was at the Benefit counter and the young lady applied this to my daughter (who's suffering from college finals sleep deprivation) It blended well and looked natural. So we took it home and just for kicks I had her put some on and WOW!!! I couldn't believe it...just like that my undereye problem was ERASED!!

Product info:At first you'll be mortified at the texture and possibly the salmon color. It is very thick and creamy. I would compare it to frosting on a cake when it's warmed up...I know sounds gross huh!?but please keep reading...this is actually good news because you literally only need a dab, so the product goes a long way!

Note: It is very IMPORTANT to know how to apply it. It comes with a small scoop and you apply just a tiny bit on the back of your hand, blend well with ring finger until it becomes warm then DAB the inner & outer under eyes and dot, dot, dot towards the middle until it's well blended. It's better to start with tiniest amount and build because it's easier to add more than to remove if you've put on to much. I lightly applied MACS prep and prime translucent powder to set it because it is creamy and this just makes sure it stays in place.(I've never put powder under my eyes, this was the first time ever but this product is so good it ERASED the fine lines that powder normally settles into!!)

It lasted all day and I never felt like I had anything on, I even kept checking to make sure it was still on lol!! I never even had to do a touch up!!

The only reason I knocked off 1 lipstick is because it isn't just touch and go, you do have to take a few minutes to get the product to work the way it was intended, but it's time that is well worth it. Also the packaging if used by an inexperienced person could lead to bacteria buildup because some people dab there fingers in the container. A tube might be a better packaging.

on 6/2/2014 9:06:00 PM

Hg product folks! covers everything, fakes sleep, and brightens your undereye area! it's a little oily, but just set it with some translucent powder and boom problem solved. love love love this stuff!

on 5/20/2014 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have terrible dark circles, and this stuff just makes it disappeare! sure it's a little pricy but it's going to last you a lifetime BTW I find the spatula completely useless

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Thought if splash out on a new concealer and my friend reconvened this one to me. But I was very disappointed the first time I used it, got the medium shade but does not fit my colouring at all!! Used it since and layered it a bit more and it is workable but I wouldn't buy this again.

on 4/30/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many concealed, I kid you not. From Nars to Amazing Concealer to Bobbi Brown, the list goes on. And I can tell you this is the most unique & best. I have bad dark circles and redness on my nose that must be concealed every day or else i look like Rudolph. This gives such amazing coverage yet manages to look natural and flattering. I even prefer it to the outrageously expensive Amazin Concealer.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products