September 17, 2014 | 2011 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by veebaby25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really surprised at how small the jar was when I first got it. I purchased this concealer at Sephora for around $30 and for the amount of product I was going to get, I had expected this concealer to do wonders. This is really more of a hit and miss product as some people will be able to work with it while others not so much. Personally, I'm extremely fair skin and have dark pigmentation/discolouration on certain parts of my face such as my under eye and upper lip. I purchased the lightest shade and I realized there was a certain red undertone to it if you look really closely. For my discolouration problems, this red undertone really helped cancel out the dark areas on my face. Even though it is a bit pricey, I will gladly purchase another one because it really works for me. However, you should definitely try out this product before purchasing it to see if it satisfies your concealing needs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

I like it! The thick texture and dense pigmentation covered the circles and the peachy tone brightened. I mix with eye cream on the back of my hand and brush or tap on. I also use on face redness and it works too, as long as I use a light hand since it is quite thick. I think the packaging is cute and small and can toss the pot in my bag if needed. Very little creping and definitely better than lots of formulas out there. Not an HG but the pigmentation, coverage, and lack of creping is impressive and I've used it daily since I purchased. Glad to have it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Dapherz44

I found it very heavy and cakey and that it almost drew more attention to my under eye circles. I'm sure it may work for some people, but it certainly did not for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, hands down. I bought this in colour 2, it's absolutely PERFECT. I've tried tons of concealers out there: from MAC, to Tarte, drugstore brands, you name it. But I WS never truly satisfied, they would wear off and reveal my genetic dark circles, making it look like I haven't slept. Or even worse, cakey! Yuck. I never thought that I would get a better concealer than my Tarte one, but this proved me wrong and is way cheaper!

So after reading positive reviews about this product, I set out on an adventure to buy this. I went into my local Shoppers Drug Mart (I'm Canadian) and picked up this without even sampling it. Why? Because colour 1 (fair) was WAAAAY too light, so I took the risk and bought this. I don't recommend doing what I did AT ALL. The product packaging is cute, I love how its in a little jar and its just- ah, adorable. Anyways. You literally only need to tap very lightly with your finger to get product, it's so creamy and light and practically melts to the touch! My only problem with this is that it does settle into fine lines, so make sure to set it with a good powder. All in all, I found my HG concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging - cute, love the colour (will prob keep when it's finished to put other cosmetics in) but it's a deep little pot that you need to use a spatula (provided) to reach into. Product - The product worked sooo well on me when I first got it that I couldn't believe how airbrushed it looked however after a couple of months it seems to have stopped being so effective on my very dark circles (or maybe my circles are worse) the formula is creamy but can look heavy if you're not careful. My biggest complaint about this is how it settles into creases. This is really bad and I find myself checking the mirror and smudging it around multiple times a day. The product doesn't seem to ever set and stays slightly sticky and will move around if touched even after using a powder over the top. The colour covers well. I would repurchase mainly as an alternative to Bobbi brown corrector which retails here in Australia at $40 for the little pot (don't get me started on how expensive brands like benefit, Mac and Clinique are here)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by zxcver

I have quite prominent dark circles caused by thin skin. Tried many, many different concealers, and this is the best in terms of concealing power. I use colour 2 and the orange-pink colour is just perfect for covering the bluish hues under my eyes. It does, however, settle into fine lines.

This, along with the (pricier) Giorgio Armani corrector, are my HG dark circles concealers. Erase paste is better at covering my dark circles, but the armani corrector has the benefit of not settling into lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really not the biggest Benefit fan. They're real sucks and Benetint was a fail for me, but this is a GREAT concealer.

I had finished my Bobbi Brown corrector, and I REALLY need a peachy-salmon concealer to cover my blue toned circles. The pot of this is easily 2-3x the size of the Bobbi Brown and the color I got (2) is very similar to the BB color I had (light peach). This is much thicker and covers very well. It's very pigmented and I don't need a lot to do both eyes. I feel like the pot will last me forever. I follow up with my Nars Radiant concealer and that seems to do the trick.

I've accepted that I will never have completely invisible dark circles since I have super deep set eyes and hereditary Italian dark circles and I get no sleep. But I think this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by HanLou

Absolutely amazing product. Really does banish your bags and lasts all day. Very easy to apply and blends well when put on before or after your foundation! The only negative about this is the packaging. Although the tub a and small spatula does come in a cute little box, it's rather big to have in your make up bag at all times. I also find on those days when you are in a rush and don't have time to properly clean the little spatula that it does make a mess in your make up bag. Would be perfect if it had a little plastic wallet or something to prevent this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

One of the best concealers on the market. Lasts forever I got a mini version with a kit and it lasts forever! Covers blemishes and spots well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by eelnus

This stuff is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! It literally erases my dark circles and puffiness right before my eyes and gives it a highlight as well. I've tried every cover up for puffiness/darkness under eye and nothing compares to this. Very subtle too.