October 1, 2014 | 915 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very happy with this impulse buy!! Went to Walgreens looking for a brow powder and this was the only one they had, and that's ok!! SO handy. Two shades, a highlight, decent tweezers, little sponge eye brush, and a stiff angled brush. All in one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Lashes318

Omgosh! For so long I have been trying to find the perfect brow powder/pencil and have always come up short but not here! This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love that they give you two shades to pick from and the highlight is nice although that's not what I use it for, instead I use it as a shadow. Anywho the power has fantastic pigmentation and you don't need a whole lot so you arnt going to blow through this stuff and have to buy s new one every month or so like you would with a pencil. The brush used to apply the eyeshadow works very well in my opinion and I will continue to use it until I find a full length one but would still keep it for on the go and touch ups. As far as the tweezers are concerned they are nice for on the go but they are hard to press together and after 10 min of fussing with them I gave up and used my regular ones but I would use them in a pinch. Other than the tweezers I have no other complaints and this is a wonderful product for price that you pay. :D I recommend this to every girlfriend I have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by willcaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to think penciled in or filled it brows looked too harsh on my face, since I do have fuller brows but as I've gotten older and more into make up, I see the face framing benefits of a well filled in brow and this is a perfect starter kit for anyone who is unsure of what product to get. The two brow colors, when combined, are a perfect color for me personally. And I absolutely love the highlight shade. I have dirty blonde hair and tan skin and I use the 02 Medium pallette. I do use the angled brush it comes with, I don't really care for the tweezers much but I've still got them in case I need to reach for a pair in a hurry. I also use the shades for natural eye shadow looks. I absolutely love this product and I will probably never use anything else. I'm honestly shocked that more drug store make up companies haven't copied this idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by justshairag

I was in need of a good eyebrow kit & wanting to get this one 'coz I've read so manu good reviews about it..so far I'm loving it!!! <3 it gives a natural look to ur brows and it stays on for a good amount of time :) the only thing i wish this has is a wax to put the eyebrows in place.. But i still love it though! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by giannamoggs

Every body knows that Milani is one of those "high end" drug store brands due to the higher prices they have on products...BUT you get what you pay for! Best brow kit ever! I have bright red hair and I bought the Dark 03 one and use the brow 1 color and it is perfect for me. Its tough finding a color that is just right for red hair, but this definitely hit the mark.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by reptilegrrl

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Though the colors aren't perfect for me, my coloring is unusual, so that's ok. The pigment is very fine, and has great staying power. I rarely use the included brush, but have used it a few times in a pinch and it worked okay.

In addition, the highlighter is actually great for all over the face. I use it all over as highlighter and it's so flattering, and matches my skin tone very well.

I took one star off of packaging because the darkest color did crumble and break soon after purchase, without being dropped. You get so much product for the price, though, that it didn't make me run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenna234

Just got this product. I'm a noob when it comes to makeup and I hardly use any except to enhance my eyebrows and my eyelashes, and an occasional eyeliner.
Anyway, THIS IS THE BOMB DIG! My eyebrows looked SO NATURAL! even though I don't really know how to apply it and I made it look uneven (I went too wide and long on the other brow), they STILL looked like I had naturally uneven eyebrows.. But I went back and fixed it so it's okay now lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xoxorose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS ! I'm an asian with eyebrows that stick out. It's so awkward and i always use to fill it with E.L.F's eyebrow kit, but it fades out during the day in places where i don't have much hair ! When i purchased this for $5.00 in Canada and tested it out, i'm in love. It's much more softer and gives a natural finish unlike E.L.F

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was in dire need of something for my eyebrows. I'm on a serious low budget and was so desperate that I was willing to spend the seven-Eight bucks for it. ITS WORTH IT TRUST ME. I have very sparse hairs that are almost impossible to fix. I used this in conjunction with Aziza's Black/Brown eye pencil and omg HELLO AMAZING EYEBROWS. I love the fact that it comes with mini tweezers, angled brush, and eyeshadow applicator :) the highlight is gorgggg ugh<3 i use it in my inner tear duct and brow bone :) love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brow kit is so awesome! I'm so glad I decided to purchase this before I splurged on a high end one that I had my eye on for a couple months. I saved soo much money and the product is just as good, if not better than the one I had wanted, or any other high end brow kits out there right now. First of all, the packaging it genius! I love how you open it, and the tools are right there in a little mechanism that you can lift up to reveal a built in mirror that allows you to see what you are doing. It really is quite nifty and inventive and makes the kit easy to use. At first, I was bummed that there wasn't a wax, but honestly, I don't even need it. The colors (I have the Blonde one) match my brow color perfectly, and that isn't an easy feat bc my brow hair is very fine and its hard to make them stand out, while still looking natural. This kits definitely achieves that. I like that there are two colors, so you can really customize your look and get a really natural effect. It also comes with a highlighter color to sweep under the brow itself and its really beautiful and accentuates the finished brows nicely. I've never seen any other brow kits that feature a highlighter shadow color either, so that was unique! The products are super pigmented and will definitely last forever. I have never had any issues with staying power or smudging either... my brows look perfect all day! I like the little tools that it comes with also. The brow brush is really nice and works well, even though its really small. The little sponge applicator is fine for applying the highlighter color too. I don't care for the tweezers.. they are stiff and hard to use and kind of pointless and I wouldn't use them unless it was an emergency. I would have honestly rather it came with some kind of brow combing tool instead. Other that that, Its really a great product and definitely something I'd recommend to anyone!