October 25, 2014 | 1254 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Beacon444

This stuff smells great and works very well. Very soothing on the underarms.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did like the smell, but now I just find it too overpowering and strong. I've found better results from Degree's Clinical deodorant, although this is a good standard deodorant for most people, I need more wetness protection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice scent for spring and summer. Just citrusy en fresh, it makes you smell clean. It works good to, I could still smell the scent after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

favorite deodorant EVER.
smells amazingggggg.
i love it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by xaznbaybiegurl3x

i have this deodorant in grapefruit and lemon grass..and it smells soo good! i got this at Target.i really like this deodorant.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it DOES smell that fabulous and CLEAN - no clash with perfume just great smelling pits and it is a good quality antipersp/deo - considering the hormones, pesticides, and chemicals we ingest in the food we eat, the pollutants in the air we breath and toxins in the water we drink and bathe in, not to mention the pharmaceuticals we take.... i am not going to stink like a frenchman ruining his armani suit to avoid antipersperants and deoderants (bht is NOT the chemical of concern, btw)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by bubblyboo2

this deoderant smells SO GOOD
i would seriously walk around with my nose stuck in my armpit
it doesnt get all over my clothes after i apply
and it keeps my underarms dry

okayyy so after a while
i notied that it turns my shirts yellow
like the part near the armpit has a yellowish tint and im pretty sure its from this deoderant

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Works ok. Did leave white marks on my clothes though. Wont be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG for deodorant!!!

I have tried everything...Secret, Secret Clinical, Dove, Mitchum, Dry Idea, the crazy stuff you put on at night that burns like you know what!

Anyway, I got a sample of this and now I keep repurchasing. Scent is great. It's soft and smooth on my sensitive underarms AND no stinky pits. So lovely!!!

Thanks DOVE for finally making my HG...now just don't discontinue it like you deodorant companies like to do!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good-enough deodorant. I have tried so many types of deodorants from natural, to clinical, to clear, to anti-perspirant deodorants. None ever really make me happy that I'm using them. However, I love the way Go Fresh smells. It doesn't stop sweating much, but it does help out. Oh and definitely isn't clear. Sorry, Dove.