Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 4/7/2014 1:07:00 PM

Just like everyone else says this oil is perfect :) Smells great, leaves hair incredibly soft and shiny, smoothes fly-aways. Only one small complaint - the bottle sometimes leaks so I make sure to store upright

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Holy Shit. This product is amazing. I have always heard such rave reviews about it on websites and Youtube, but I never really thought about buying it because of the price and because I never really believe the hype about a lot of things. Well, I went into some hair store the other day and the lady gave me a pretty big free sample of this.
AND... I'm shocked, really. I've never seen my hair more shiny, luminous, bouncy, and all-around gorgeous. I don't know what's in this, but it works wonders.
If you are still unsure about buying this, just ask for a free sample at some hair place. They are sure to have it because this oil is so popular and a lot of the time the ladies know that if they give someone a free sample, they will end up buying something in the store.

AMAZING

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Can't live without!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love scents and aromatherapy, but this stuff smells like old lady K-Mart perfume to me. Yuk. This makes my curly/wavy hair frizzy. Not helpful at all.

on 3/13/2014 4:37:00 PM

THIS SAVED MY HAIR! I looooveee this so much. It's quite expensive but so worth it. I usually put it on my hair after washing, then I let it air dry and it's makes your hair smooth, shiny bur never greasy and just look AND feel soo healthy. I will never stop using this. THANKS MORROCAN OIL!

on 3/8/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It smells great and makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. My hair is thick and straight naturally but I got the lower half digitally permed 4 months ago. It looks great but my hair was a bit damaged by the process. This helped a lot in restoring it to its previous healthy state (nearly). I've used up my bottle and plan to repurchase!

Absolutely love this! I've been using it for years now and I can't seem to get enough! I love the scent and it leaves my hair sleek and shiny all day.

on 1/11/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on bottle number 3 or 4, so suffice to say I feel more than blasé about this product. This is my HG. It's my hair food. It's amazing.

You must be careful if you have light hair - MO do an oil for blondes called MO Light, but as a "caramel 'ed" (as the other half says) I've never had the pleasure.

This product doesn't just temporarily make your hair nicer like a serum, it truly improves the hair condition.

Use it extremely sparingly on dry hair, and a single point on damp hair (not wet... just dilutes and slips off).

on 1/10/2014 10:18:00 AM

I purchased this in the "light" version because my hair is fine and naturally blonde. I can't say enough about how much I love this product. I only need a small amount and it smoothes my split ends, cuts down on my blow drying time and cuts out frizziness/dryness. I live in FL and with such high humidity my hair tends to get frizzy very easily. This product works wonders. The only thing I don't like is that it is easy to apply too much and the bottle is not travel friendly because the pump leaks. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time.

on 1/2/2014 1:09:00 AM

I love this product. I had a pixie cut back in Feb 2013 after damaging my black hair to platinum blonde. This stuff is amazing. I wish it was a pump instead of just an open cap. It leaks easy but other than that I love this!!

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products