Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, LEcithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus, Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, dimethiconol, dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PHenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain , -: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The first time I tried this powder, it broke me out just a little bit but when I decided to try it again, I broke out even more that time. I wanted this to be a good product that I would enjoy, but I was sadly overestimating the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this product off an on for 6 months about.

Price- About $9 at Target. A little steep.

Packaging- It looks nice a sleek. I just hate how it has a separate compartment for the puff. It wastes space because I always throw away the puff due to sanitary reasons.

Use- Applied over concealer or just bare skin.

Finish- I love how this powder has a satin texture, not powdery when applied correctly. I can't stand powders with sparkle. So thankfully this is sparkle free.

Coverage- This product actually blurs my redness.

Oil Control- Definitely keeps my teenage skin shine free and under control.

Staying Power- Good! Lasts me throughout the day if I remember not to put my hands on my face.

Conclusion- This is my favorite powder. It has such a high end consistency. Love!

it probably can last you for 2-months if you use it on a daily basis.
i have oily skin and this powder fails to keep mine oil-free for 2 hours.
(ive yet to find a powder that helps my face from being oily for long hours)
i think it also went through a package facelift because packaging is different from the picture here.

what i like though is that it helps even out the colour of my skin.
i use this on top of revlon's bb cream. gives you medium coverage if you use both.
colour stays for at least 6-7 hours. (when it's oily, i use a tissue to dab my face.)

would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable pressed powder.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I use this on top of my CoverGirl Stay Fab foundation & it does the job of helping me stay matte, keeping my coverage, and works great as a setting powder. Doesn't cake! Would recommend if you have oily skin!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has decent coverage but comes out way too light and chalky on me. I like more of a natural finish for my powders and this settles into my fine lines and crows feet if I get too much on. I find it does work better to use a big fluffy brush to apply rather than the compact that comes with it so I will be able to at least use it but I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not a lot of people like this but i use this so my face doesn't look that shiny.

I wouldn't normally wear powder, but I made the mistake of buying a dewy foundation that made me really shiny around my nose, chin and forehead, so I wanted to mattify it. This worked really well with that foundation, although it doesn't have good staying-power. I now have a semi-matte foundation and if I try to hide my shine with this powder I end up looking horribly cakey, it just clings to my dead skin, so I no longer use it. Not for dry or combination skin!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I think I only have this powder because I have the Colorstay foundation...it's a whatever powder. It doesn't add on to the oil, but it doesn't get rid of it either. I really hate the way it's manufactured though, the powder section is sandwiched in between the "sponge" and cap, so it's really thin and fragile

Wow, not much love for this powder on here. I happen to like it. I have a very oily t-zone and use this to set my long wearing foundation du jour to keep the oilies at bay and even out my skintone. I pat it on with the puff instead of sweeping it on or using a powder brush. It mattifies my skin and gives me a polished, finished look and keeps me from getting as shiny as I would without it. I really like this and will re-purchase.

This goes great with the foundation, and has enough coverage to go by itself on light makeup days. Okay color selection, but great long lasting formula! Nice packaging too!