December 20, 2014 | 1517 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

I had high hopes for this but it broke me out BADLY. Haven't had this many pimples in a long time..will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bobbysoxxer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't normally wear powder, but I made the mistake of buying a dewy foundation that made me really shiny around my nose, chin and forehead, so I wanted to mattify it. This worked really well with that foundation, although it doesn't have good staying-power. I now have a semi-matte foundation and if I try to hide my shine with this powder I end up looking horribly cakey, it just clings to my dead skin, so I no longer use it. Not for dry or combination skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I only have this powder because I have the Colorstay foundation...it's a whatever powder. It doesn't add on to the oil, but it doesn't get rid of it either. I really hate the way it's manufactured though, the powder section is sandwiched in between the "sponge" and cap, so it's really thin and fragile

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

Wow, not much love for this powder on here. I happen to like it. I have a very oily t-zone and use this to set my long wearing foundation du jour to keep the oilies at bay and even out my skintone. I pat it on with the puff instead of sweeping it on or using a powder brush. It mattifies my skin and gives me a polished, finished look and keeps me from getting as shiny as I would without it. I really like this and will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This goes great with the foundation, and has enough coverage to go by itself on light makeup days. Okay color selection, but great long lasting formula! Nice packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by heinebaby

i bought this powder foundation cause i am on a cheap bit due to money. and i must say that this product does its job. i bought in medium because i am on the fair side since ive been out of the sun but this product still matches my skin very well. doesnt break me out nor does clog my pores. it does what it says it does and then some! i think i am becoming a Revlon kinda girl hehe. this with the color stay liq foundation for combo/oily skin is a match made in heaven for me! will be more than happy to purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I just bought a shade too light or whatever but this powder does not work on my face. I usually just use it to touch up throughout the day but then I notice that it is very cakey on the areas I've touched up. Does not blend well at all, accentuates dry patches, and is way too chalky. It was like $14 too, so it was a big waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

For someone with oily skin, I was not feeling this product...
I've been using this for more than a week and let me say that it did not do the job when it came to oil control or even setting...
I would reapply (and even blot with sheets!) every hour and in the end, I was left with the shiniest face and cakey patches... YUCK.
I'm better off without any makeup on than with this :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love my Revlon Colorstay products so much! This powder mattes well with the foundation. It doesn't go on to thick for a powder or break me out and i have acne prone skin. It would be so cute if they did Pink and other colors for the containers :) Keep the Colorstay products coming Revlon!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by courtney025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like the tiny mirror on the packaging. They should have left out the window to see the product and just put a full mirror in.

Also I have to reapply it at least 6 times a day at work because my face gets so shiny. I have fairly oily skin and this just does not last at all. I have used other pressed powders before this with the same foundation I used with the Revlon and only had to reapply once at work.

The only good thing I will say about it is the applicator is in a compartment underneath the powder. I like this because with other powders where the applicator just sits on top of the powder, I have a tendency to drop the applicator when opening it.