August 1, 2014 | 969 users online

Fragrances - GAP Beauty - Grass

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 2:55:00 AM More reviews by productofQu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Discontinued...... why does this to the best smelling gap perfume?, I'm about to get a bottle on eBay EBAY. I'm a seller on EBAY I'm doing my first buy of $35. Update: GRASS IS BACK

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by RobynA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this smell!! Why did they discontinue it?? So crisp and light! Perfect for spring and summer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2005 9:26:00 PM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was aching for a grassy fragrance, unfortunately this just wasn't right for me...no staying power whatsoever. Pure grass scent, good for air freshener as other reviewer said but I don't want to smell like it. Smells better layered with other scents, I am hooked on Revlon Skinlights and it smells great layered with that...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A crisp, green "grassy" scent that is now discontinued.
UPDATE: They brought it back. It does smell, green and grassy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 7:36:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

This is the best Grass scent on the market.I'm wild about Demeter fragrances.But, the Gap Grass has Demeter's Grass beat.
This fragrance is fresh and has a sweet grass smell of grass that is a little dry.Really earthy and wearable.A great alternative to all the girly girl scents out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I love grass scents and I love Gap Grass. This was my first ever grass scent, and I adored it. I wore it all the time. Now I've only got part of a bottle left so I don't wear it all the time (I like to mix things up) but I still really like it. It's a fairly true grass scent (not quite as spot-on as Demeter's, but nice all the same).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 9:38:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate that this was discontinued as it was one of my very favorite scents. Clean, crisp, grassy, but it a sweet clover kind of way. I've never found anything that compares with it and I'm almost out. It was a truly lovely fragrance.
EDIT 9/23/08: Grass is back!! I just returned from a trip to the mall and now have 3 reissued bottles of Grass in my hot little hands. Smells exactly as wonderful as I remember, and it was 25% off! They are only bringing it back for a limited time, so hurry up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 10:30:00 AM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this when it first came out for years and loved it..Checked out E-bay and bought a bottle, expensive, but worth it..The freshest smell of grass, warm and sweet, can't get enough of it...Will repurchase as long as I can find it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh cut grass is one of my favorite fragrances - I'd tried Demeter's and been dissatisfied with it (too chemically-smelling). Gap Grass, while not the truest grass scent around, is grassy enough to satisfy me and is the perfect light summer fragrance. Unfortunately, it's now discontinued and really hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2004 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Xi_Girl85

I hated "Grass" with a passion waaay back in the day when I first smelled it. However, a year ago I rediscovered a bottle in an outlet store in Seattle and fell in love with it. In fact, I'm gonna go look on the swap boards for a bottle right now! Too bad GAP had to discontinue Grass...