October 2, 2014 | 1385 users online

Fragrances - Gale Hayman - Delicious Cotton Candy

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Rocki

Okay, not trying to be mean here, but why do so many grown women want to smell like cotton candy? I've never understood that, and never will. I think, it's harmless, and it doesn't matter if someone likes it, but just curious, as to why? Maybe, that would smell good in your house, but on yourself, too juvenile, but to each their own. I have found, that most men, like more spicy or womanly scents. Fendi, and Jungle by Kenzo, has gotten me the most compliments. I once wore this sweet candyish scent, and it just made most people nauseous...lol... Vanilla, is the only scent that I think is sexy for women, in the "sweet" category.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

OMG!! DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY IS A DEAD ON DUPE FOR AQUOLINA PINK SUGA!R!!!!

If you hate Pink Sugar, stay away from this because its exactly the same BUT BETTER!!!

I sprayed PS on my left arm, DCC on my right arm, let them set then sniffed. PS has that sorta sharp opening note; almost ciric, a little like windex. DCC immedately opens up with that soft sweet sugar powdery scent that PS gets only on the dry down. It also lasts all day just like PS and I got a 3.3 oz bottle for less than a smaller bottle of PS. So for me Delicious Cotton Candy has taken first prize in my quest for a sugar sweet scent.

The only thing PS has over DCC is the packaging; DCC has a squat bottle with a tacky plastic cat on top. Silly. I find the long sleek bottle with the swirl design of PS packaging much nicer looking but for the diff in price and quality, I will deal with tacky!

Bottom line, if you ADORE PS, try this! You too will become a convert!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Dmarie1

I bought Delicious cotton candy for my daughter who is 16 and she used it up within a month! She loves it and keeps reminding me she needs another bottle but this time I may get one for myself.It does smell exactly like cotton candy and yes it lasts and lasts! I got it at Marshalls for 15 dollars as well and I am hoping to cop 2 more bottles.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this cotton candy . i love sweet scents and i pair it up with body fantasy cotton candy lotion, cotton candy body spray and i smell good enough to eat all day i love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down, the BEST Pink Sugar replica I've come across. It's almost identical but is a bit fresher. In fact, I think I like it better than PS. After reading some great reviews about it, I started to order a bottle online but got lucky and found the 3.3 oz at TJ Maxx for $14.99. Excellent staying power + instant compliments = HG find. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BindiBengal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so disappointed that I can't wear Pink Sugar. It turns into bug spray on my skin. Blech! I was delighted, however, when I found Delicious Cotton Candy. It smells exactly like Pink Sugar, but works so much better with my chemistry. The bottle is absolutely adorable with the silvery kitty on the cap, and the bubble-gum pink color of the bottle satisfies my girly-girl within. The price is amazingly cheap for a designer perfume: I got mine for $15.00 today at Perfumania ($17.00 with tax). The notes used in this perfume are: Orange, Bergamot, Clementine, Cotton Candy, Lilly of the Valley, Fig leaves, Brown Sugar, Strawberry, Plum, Licorice, Vanilla, Caramel, Cedarwood, and Musk. All in all, a cute, sweet scent that I will defintiely be purchasing again.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sfsassy1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just picked this up at Marshalls for $15 and it's a great scent! The bottle is super cute with a cat on the top.
The scent lasts really long and does smell a lot like Pink Sugar. Well Worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by SexiicEe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This to me smells similar to Pink Sugar minus the citrus note at intial spray and the licorice note in middle notes. It's dirt cheap $20 for a 3.3FL OZ and it is fantastic. I urge anyone that LOVES Pink Sugar to go and test this, you will not be disappointed. It DOES NOT wear close to the skin (well on me atleast) , so when i walk pass people will smell it. Its a very pleasant playful scent, not overwhelming, and cheap. What more can u ask for?