Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 8/23/2013 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG!!! Am I just now discovering this brush?!? It applies my foundation like a dream!! I'm left with a perfectly airbrushed look. This brush is by far the best foundation brush I've ever used, and I've used plenty!!

on 8/8/2013 11:36:00 AM

This brush is amazing!!! I have Mac, Bobby brown, Sigma, Elf, Clinique, etc. I HAVE SO MUCH BRUSHES. And I REACH FOR THIS ONE MOSTLY.... IT DOESNT shed nor give me problems at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This brush is similar to an old relationship of mine- started out soft and beautiful, but now I cannot bear it. It's stiff and tainted looking; it drinks up all my liquid foundation and it's nearly impossible to clean due to its density. It just looks dirty, kind of like my ex. So I will be placing it in the garbage as well. Don't waste your time or money on this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great, Dense, Flat Top Kabuki Style brush

I find it works great for liquid foundation in a snap. It is soo dense and the bundle is sort of small in circumference so it does take a little more time and patience to buff it all over the face- but the effect once finished is great. I will say since the bundle is so dense I've had trouble deep cleaning it with hand soap and Dr. Bronners. I just used some Baby Shampoo today, and that seems to have done the trick- fingers crossed. This now has become my fave precision contour/blush brush, as now I like to use beauty sponges for foundation application. It is also my go to when applying my fave wet/dry powder foundation.

on 8/4/2013 8:12:00 AM

Between sponges, foundation brushes and my fingers this is by far THE BEST. It blends well and evenly and fe handle is so comfy.

on 8/1/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE THIS BRUSH !!!!
It makes my makeup look so flawless . Just amazing !!!
I usually wouldn't pay $15 for a brush , but this was so worth it .

on 6/13/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush so much. It's very compact and makes my foundation apply very nicely, giving me full coverage. Makes me look flawless and airbrushed and also very soft! Love this bad boy!

on 5/10/2013 12:50:00 AM

Best brush there is. Flat top brushes are simply the best there is for foundation application and I need not look any further for one better.

on 4/16/2013 5:04:00 PM

I am in LOVE with this brush. Up until recently, I'd always applied my foundation with cheap, disposable sponges. However, the process took too long and didn't distribute my makeup evenly enough for my liking. I read tons of reviews about this brush online because I needed a change. I finally decided to buy it and all I can say is WOW. This is amazing. I use way less product and take way less time to do my makeup now. The application is fresh and even. The brush is comfortable and easy to use. I paid about $16 and I would gladly do it again. Will definitely repurchase. I'm never going back to my old way of applying makeup.

on 3/30/2013 10:16:00 PM

I've been using your typical MAC foundation brush for years to apply and then a cone sponge to blend in my foundation. I never liked the look of how my foundation blended with a brush....that is until I tried this brush. Based on Pville reviews I got this brush and OMG....I love it. It blends so well without streaking and it's so soft. The brush itself is very dense and of goood quality. the handle is super comfortable and easy to work with. I would definitely buy again.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products