Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 8/4/2013 8:12:00 AM

Between sponges, foundation brushes and my fingers this is by far THE BEST. It blends well and evenly and fe handle is so comfy.

on 8/1/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE THIS BRUSH !!!!
It makes my makeup look so flawless . Just amazing !!!
I usually wouldn't pay $15 for a brush , but this was so worth it .

on 6/13/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush so much. It's very compact and makes my foundation apply very nicely, giving me full coverage. Makes me look flawless and airbrushed and also very soft! Love this bad boy!

on 5/10/2013 12:50:00 AM

Best brush there is. Flat top brushes are simply the best there is for foundation application and I need not look any further for one better.

on 4/16/2013 5:04:00 PM

I am in LOVE with this brush. Up until recently, I'd always applied my foundation with cheap, disposable sponges. However, the process took too long and didn't distribute my makeup evenly enough for my liking. I read tons of reviews about this brush online because I needed a change. I finally decided to buy it and all I can say is WOW. This is amazing. I use way less product and take way less time to do my makeup now. The application is fresh and even. The brush is comfortable and easy to use. I paid about $16 and I would gladly do it again. Will definitely repurchase. I'm never going back to my old way of applying makeup.

on 3/30/2013 10:16:00 PM

I've been using your typical MAC foundation brush for years to apply and then a cone sponge to blend in my foundation. I never liked the look of how my foundation blended with a brush....that is until I tried this brush. Based on Pville reviews I got this brush and OMG....I love it. It blends so well without streaking and it's so soft. The brush itself is very dense and of goood quality. the handle is super comfortable and easy to work with. I would definitely buy again.

on 3/26/2013 12:21:00 AM

This brush is so lovely! The bristles are so densely packed (not to mention soft!) and they really deliver the product on to your face, they dont eat up all the product, which i like. Even distribution and great blending for blush, contour, foundation and highlight. The size is just right, not overly large, nor overly tiny, making it very multi-functional. I've had it close to 6 months now and I've never experienced shedding, even during cleaning. The handle is pretty cute and curvy, as well as comfortable to use. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag and well worth the money.

on 2/22/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Flawless liquid foundation application with a slight airbrush look after use.
I apply my foundation over primer with my fingertips then use the brush to blend in a "stippling" motion.
The brush itself is so soft, holds shape great & is easy to clean.

on 2/1/2013 2:48:00 PM

WOW!! Best foundation brush ever!!!! RUN RUN RUN out and get this now! SOOO soft! It makes my foundation go on so flawlessly. It cleans so easily and dries so quickly!! Best brush I own! I actually apply my foundation with dots on face then I use this brush in quick circles all over my face...hope this makes sense.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This brush is 100% worth the $18 price tag. I purchased my brush at my local Target and my makeup routine is so much better thanks to it!

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products