Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Serum

4.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinale (Borage) Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Citrus Auranitium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Beta Carotene, Vegetable Oil

on 9/17/2010 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I bought it because I'm 32 and I'd like to reduce/prevent lines around my mouth and eyes. I have periodic breakouts and very dry skin. I've been using this product at night after I wash my face. I use 5-6 drops over my entire face and it's been amazing. I think it's cleared my skin, and my skin tone is more even and it feels smoother. The serum is greasy which is why I only use it before bed. I will continue to use it and see if it works as well during the dry winter.

on 7/28/2010 1:27:00 PM

WOW.....WHAT A FIND! I am in my late 30's and have noticed the fine lines under my eyes becoming more prominent lately. Have been searching all over for something to revitalize my aging skin. After reading the fantastic reviews, I decided to purchase a bottle of this stuff. Got a great deal on eBay for $10 bucks!!! I really, really like this serum. It has a very unique smell. Many others do not like it, but I think it smells fresh and clean. After showering I dab a couple drops under each eye, feels like I am really pampering those pesky crows feet. I wake up to softer, more supple skin. YES LADIES....THIS REALLY DOES WORK. If you are tired of wasting money on expensive creams that do not provide results, buy some of this. It is all natural and not tested on animals. My skin hasn't looked this wonderful in years. HG....WITHOUT A DOUBT:)

on 7/6/2010 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a must have for eczema sufferers!! I rarely get flare ups on my face but somehow (probably from trying all these different products!) I had a bad one all over my face. This stuff is really nursing my skin back to health and a little goes a long way. I also notice that my complexion is looking better overall, and I need less makeup.

on 5/23/2010 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for a month at night after cleansing. I use 3 drops for my whole face. It is my moisturizer, because I have dry skin that can't take regular lotions or creams without breaking out. I love that this is 100% natural. The price isn't an issue for me, because this will last me 5-6 months with daily use. I absolutely love the bottle and dropper, makes it very easy to use the right amount. It sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave me greasy at all.

on 5/12/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Intensive repairing serum is a misleading label for this product. All I've found it to be is a good blend of nutritive face oils and plant extracts, which will help rebalance the moisture levels in the skin as well as boost hydration overall. I encourage everyone to try using face oils as their evening moisturizer. Oils are never bad for the skin - it's just a matter of choosing the appropriate ones for your skintype. This particular product I can see working for all skintypes since it's a a fairly lightweight blend...combination to oily skintypes can apply it on its own, while normal to very dry skins can apply another face cream on top if necessary. I like this, but I don't see myself repurchasing it regularly...I've gone through two bottles in the last year. It's not my favorite, plus I find that I need to use it up quickly (a month or so) otherwise the scent tends to go a bit rancid. It's not as pleasingly aromatherapeutic the longer it's sitting around.

on 3/18/2010 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this! I was a huge fan of the matching lotion and now I had the chance to try out the serum. I place two drops in my palm and then warm it between my hands before placing on my face and neck. It takes awhile to sink in, but the results are great. My skin feels soft and it glows. Any dryness and redness is eliminated by the morning. I like that this is loaded with healthy oils that improve the skin overtime. I don't have wrinkles yet, just some fine lines around my eyes from squinting too much from the sun. This makes them less obvious. Don't expect a miracle right away. This is also pricey, but I highly recommend this for its moisture properties and benefits. I have oily/sensitive skin that is prone to eczema and this doesn't break me out or cause any problems.

on 3/11/2010 3:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

That's great. Apparently I'm the only person this product does nothing for. I went through the entire bottle without positive effect on my skin. No smooth skin, no diminishing of acne, no reduction of puffiness or dark circles an end of dryness. On the positive side I suppose is the fact that it didn't hurt my skin. Still, that's a lot of cash for a lot of nothing.

on 2/11/2010 9:55:00 AM

This stuff is terrific. I have almost finished my first bottle and now I am trying to find another bottle. Everywhere I go to buy it, it is sold out. It gets a little frustruating trying to find it in stores, so I just ordered it online. I usually have dry patches on my face but not with this. It has also taken away the little bumps I use to have and just makes my face so soft and smooth. In the past I use to get little bouts of acne but since I started using this, I no longer get those. If a pimple is starting, I dab some of this right on the spot and it is gone the next day. Unbelievable. My foundation goes on so much smoother also. It plumps up the little lines I have started to get with my age. I really like this and yes, I have repurchased.

on 1/18/2010 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I'm on my third bottle, so I know that I like this product. Once I massage it in (doesn't take long), there is no oily feeling left. After having used many, many different types of moisturizers, I find that what I probably needed all along was this type of product. Do I look 10 years younger? No. I use it only about twice a week because I am lazy, but when I do use it, I like the way it feels. Seems to help relieve the crinkly skin on my aged neck a little, but at this age, surgery is the only hope for that.

on 1/17/2010 8:59:00 PM

I received this in a swap. It feels very oily on the skin. But doesn't break me out and the next morning my skin feels nice and soft. I used the repair serum before, which is 2x the size and less expensive. They feel pretty much the same to me. Though I like the packaging better of the ageless seurm, I won't buy it again for the price.

Popular Treatments (Face)