Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

on 11/24/2012 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Great starter kit. Very good quality, feels comfortable to hold, does not shed at all, very soft and stays in shape. Best of all, it's so much value-for-money! The case it comes with is really useful since it has brush holders. The only thing that I don't really use is the combined lash comb and eyebrow brush.

on 10/19/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Its great for anybody starting using makeup. The blush brush ite soft.the rest of the brush are mostly makeup essentials anybody need.

on 9/18/2012 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I use this brush set everyday and its really great. I love the blush brush the most. Its so soft and it be use for powder, blush, and contour. These brushes are all great and cheap. I think they will last a long time. This is great for beginners

on 9/10/2012 4:14:00 PM

This is a great brush set and it has lasted me for over a year now. So basically it's a great investment. My favorite is the eyeliner brush, I use it everyday. My least favorite is the big blush brush, it feels a bit plastic-like. I also bought this set from iherb, it is 10 dollars there and if you use my code IKA481 you'll get 5 dollars off, so basically it will cost you only 5 dollars. So it's dirt cheap set for sure!

on 8/30/2012 2:33:00 PM

So good brushes for only 10$! They are my new brushes to go! They are so soft and great quality for such low price! BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU BUY THEM: It seems that there are fakes of these brushes made in China and sold for 5$ on ebay! If you want the real Ecotools brushes buy them on the US site www.iherb.com. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if you spend under 40$ and you will get 10$ off if you spend more than 40$! They ship internationally!

on 8/30/2012 10:19:00 AM

I am not going to lie and say that these are better than Mac, because they are not. However, for the price and given you are a beginner and building up on your brush collection, these are definitely worth starting off with. Best quality you will find at such a low price! I still have mine from a few years ago and still make good use of them from time to time. Very handy collection for travelling also!!!

on 8/30/2012 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

these! THESE! THESEEEEEEEE~

I am ditching my ELF studio brushes.

they are so soft, dense, picks up great amount, does not shed, doesn't scratch your face.

you just need to invest in one set and yeah for make up starter you have everything. I just need another 5 pc for my face brushes and I will stop buying brushes for good.

I bought this in bamboo holder.

But beware of imitations dear. The packaging of imitations is kinda flimsy, rough and wrinkly unlike the real product. For real products, the edges of the packaging is really firm and thick and not easily folded.

the brushes holders are very firm, my ELF holder seems to be floppy.

Concealer brush - seems too big for my liking at first, but it applies concealer nicely and quickly.

Angled liner brush - on my second one. it is a decent brush for Essence gel eyeliner/brow.

Brow kit - useless for me.

Blush brush - my fav of the set. it is sooooo cute and soft and fluffy and it picks up the right amount.

shading brush - again, too big at first, but I guess it does its job.

eh, now this is the definition of VALUE FOR MONEY. I spent 23.90Sing dollars at Shins and with this money i can only buy brow brush from MAC. Mark-up eh?

won't repurchase as the quality can last me fora while. just buy it, use it for the first time, you will understand the quality is really superior for its price.

When I saw reviews for this brush set, I couldn't wait to get my own. It's true that the set is affordable and the brushes are uber soft. The eyeshadow and foundation brushes were amazing.

But sadly, the blush brush was crap. I'm actually beginning to wonder if it was meant for powder or mineral foundation, because it doesn't pick up any pigment.

on 8/29/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eco Tools has got to be the best, and I mean the ABSOLUTE BEST brand of make up brushes out there. Inexpensive, environment friendly (that never hurts!), Soft, durable, never loses their shape, amazing! I mean, I cannot rave about these brushes enough. I love this set, it was actually the first Eco Tools set I ever bought...for under 15$ this was the best purchase I have ever made. I adore these so much. The powder brush has got to be my favorite, always blends and sets my foundation out and makes powders blend seamlessly...the eyeliner brush is perfect for filling in your brows or for using gel eyeliners...the eyeshadow brushes are perfect for eyeshadow payoff, concealer brush is so amazing, i love the grooming tools for my eyelashes and eyebrows....I LOOOVE ECOTOOLS! Plain and simple. I own almost every single Eco Tools brush. I have tried MAC Brushes, and for 35$-55$ a brush (yes, for a SINGLE brush) you could own the entire collection of Eco Tools brushes! Especially in this economy, we want to look good, but who can shell 45$ out for ONE brush? Thats a weeks groceries! Not only is Eco Tools environmentally savvy, but they are smart for our economy. As a Sephora Make Up Artist, I can truly say that your make up is only as good as the tools you use, and these brushes blow MAC's out of the water in my opinion. And Ive used them all! This kit is perfect for beginners who are using brushes out for the first time, and experienced users alike.

on 8/20/2012 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this so much, it's the perfect brush set. I bought it because the brow brush in it was the only brow brush in Wal-Mart, and I needed a new one because mine broke, lol. But you get so much in this kit- I already had the Foundation, Powder, Angled Eyeliner & Eye Shading brushes, and now with this kit, I have pretty much every brush I need for a while. All of them work well, I love the eyeshadow brush, and especially the concealer brush which is perfect for blending concealer under my eyes & around my brows. I also love the brush roll/bag that comes with this, and use it for all my brushes. The set was about $15 which is more than I would spend on ONE beauty product, but you get SIX, so I don't mind the price.

Popular Makeup Brushes