Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 2/14/2014 6:19:00 PM

I love this scent! It does have a slight soapy scent, but it smells very, very refreshing and light. I also agree that it is a nice "transition" scent for those in their 20s moving up to designer perfume, but it's appropriate for any age. Really great for summer and warm climates.

on 1/30/2014 7:13:00 AM

Omg!I JUST LOVE THIS PERFUM!But because of the price I just use it for special occasions.

on 1/15/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

As a die-hard oriental/gourmand fragrance wearer, it take a lot for me to praise a soapy floral scent like Chloe, which should tell you how fabulous it is. This is one of my favorite perfumes to smell on others. It is both soft and inviting without erring on the cloying or headache-inducing powdery side. I find the peony and the magnolia to be the dominant note and most evident in the initial spray. The drydown yields more of a honeyed finish that is very cozy and a little unexpected. It is definitely evocative of clean linens or pricey bar soap. I find the bottle to be just beautiful, the type of thing you want gracing your vanity. This is probably a good scent for those picky folks who hate "perfumey" qualities (musk, amber, etc.) but want a little something to spritz.

on 1/12/2014 1:13:00 AM

Signature scent status. Last year I spent a lot of time and money trying many, many perfume samples in an obsessive mission to find the perfect fragrance. Chloe is what I ultimately decided on and I've never looked back. I love Chloe for its intoxicating opulent rose and peony notes. The lychee keeps it from being just another rose scent and the cedar dry down keeps it from being too sweet. It smells clean, fresh, and elegant. I have never received as many compliments as I have while wearing Chloe. It has excellent sillage and lasts all day, but never enters the room before you. The bottle looks vintage and classy, but yes the silver does tarnish. I don't mind the tarnish; it gives the bottle an antique look. This is a very popular fragrance but I'm the only one in my circle of friends to own it. Many have said they like it but will never purchase because Chloe will always be their memory of me. I hope this fragrance becomes a new classic so I can repurchase for years to come.

To give you an idea of my tastes (sometimes that helps you decide if a perfume is one you might like) other scents I have and enjoy are Lancôme Miracle, Lancôme O d'Azur, Burberry Brit Sheer, and Dior J'adore.

on 1/8/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Each Chloé scent that I have tested I like them but this one is not my favorite. I prefer See by Chloé that I have in a small vial. I like it tho and I think I need to try it again on me to be sure. The packaging is super pretty!

on 1/7/2014 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

After searching for a signature scent to wear everyday, and smelling an TRYING many different perfumes, I've landed on Chloe. I love the dry down! So many perfumes end up smelling "off" on me after awhile, but not Chloe.. It only smells better as the day goes on. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. I've found the one! Very fresh and clean smelling.

I used to wear this perfume back in 2008/2009 until the whole of Singapore (where I am from) started to wear it and it felt silly to pay money to smell like common air.

I'll admit that this perfume is pretty awesome. It's refreshing, light and not overwhelming. And it lasts an entire day, i love the dry-down especially because it is so gently sweet yet strong (can't really describe this part). It will also attract average guys on the street, guys who are easy to please.

I had to stop wearing it one day when I find myself smelling exactly the same as three other women on the commute to work and another two other ladies in my office wearing the same scent. It felt weird to pay so much money (it is an expensive perfume) just to smell like the next girl. It became like a "uniform" scent, like a deodorant that every woman uses.

Personally, I think a great perfume is one that is extremely contradicting; loved and hated by some. Once a nice smelling perfume becomes generic, it just defeats the purpose of owning a perfume, a perfume for me just has to be somewhat unique to myself but Chloe has created one that almost everyone wants to wear. It's a blessing yet a curse at the same time. As for me, I never repurchased after my initial bottle but every morning when I am on my way to work, I get free smells from all these ladies walking/standing around me. That's good enough I think!

on 12/30/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely not the sort of scent I'm typically drawn to, as I have always exclusively loved naive, saccharine fragrances in pastel packaging. That's not to say Chloe isn't sweet, because it very much is, especially in the dry down phase, but it bears a quality of ripened femininity. Perhaps it is the perfect scent for those who want to graduate onto something "older" (early 20s), but I can equally see a woman in her 50s wearing it. That being said, my mother still found Chloe a bit overbearing. While it is slightly potent at first, it wears beautifully throughout the day, bringing to mind roses (which is a nostalgic aroma for many), luxurious hotel rooms, and honey. Chloe is lush and comforting, making you anticipate the last of it when you're trapped under covers at night.

on 12/28/2013 8:27:00 PM

I love everything about this perfume from the fragrance it self to the bottle design. The smell is fresh and floral and very youthful. One or two sprays stays on for hours!

on 12/28/2013 8:05:00 PM

It smells like a rose-scented laundry detergent and stays on for hours and hours. Chloe is very strong and it takes two showers to get off.

Popular Fragrances