September 30, 2014 | 1270 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I bought this in the luminator shade. I use it for under my eyes and in the corners of my eyes as a brightener. I'm sure it could be used as a cream highlighter as well. Not bad CG, not bad! Worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by BDfangirl

This is THE single best product I've found for hiding blemishes. I buy it in "Neutralizer" which is very yellow -- the other colors look far too peachy to me. I put it on over foundation if the foundation doesn't cover my blemishes; just dot and blend with a concealer brush. I've tried it on under eye circles and it is merely ok -- it's very dry and really only works on super-oily skin. However, I've come to accept that the only solution to my circles would be exorcism so I'm ok with just the zit concealing properties. I even use it on my bare skin when I'm going to the gym and don't want a full face of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by gabbles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a lot of acne, and this is the best concealer I've tried for blemishes. It's super cheap, but well packaged and effective. It also doesn't aggravate my acne. To put it on, I dab a little where I need to cover, and pat to blend. Don't rub, or you lose a lot of coverage. I generally prefer a liquid concealer for under-eye circles, so I only use this on blemishes, and it has amazing coverage. My blemishes, and redness pretty much disappears.
I've heard complaints that this is quite pink. I have peach undertones to my skin, so it actually works well for me, as usually my complaint is that products are too yellow, but this might be a problem for people with yellow undertones.
I'm on my second tube of this now and I'll definitely be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by osomao

However "cheap" it might be, this is actually one of the better concealers I've come across (which is saying a lot, considering I've tried quite the assortment ranging from Almay to Benefit to Bobbi Brown, to name a few). Regrettably, all of the shades available are entirely too pink and unsuitable for my yellow undertones. Hence I purchased the "Neutralizer," which looked potentially too light but was the least pink of them all, and I figured I could try layering it underneath a brightener like Maybelline's Dream Lumi which is compatible with my skin tone. I can get away with it that way but it might be pushing too light. Otherwise, the formula of this product seems to be just right– blendable but not overly moist and best of all, it DOES NOT CREASE. I personally find concealer useless, if not counterproductive, if all it does is collect into the little lines underneath your eyes and unfortunately that's been the tendency with most other products I've tried. So for those of you with pink undertones, this might be the perfect product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer has been around for years and years and I've been using it for a long time. It's cheap and it works. I have to say that I hate tube concealers with those applicator sticks. They are too thin and don't work. In the tube this concealer may seem greasy but once you get it on it is actually quite dry. I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin but luckily mine's quite oily. It blends well and the coverage is great. I actually use it partly as a foundation and as a contour too. I put a stripe the full length of my nose, corners of my nose and on my chin which has reddish discoloration. I also use it under my eyes and on the eye lids. Then using a sponge I blend it in with a little foundation. Voila. Complete coverage and it feels fine. I use fair which is good for really light skin. I'd recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by MochaLatte18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

according to their website this concealer is meant for dry skin, my cheeks and under eyes are dry. This concealer isn't moisturizing at all, don't be fooled when you first touch it. Blending this is almost impossible, on top of that, this product creases. I would say the it dries matte which also doesn't make sense if you have dry skin. I tried putting this over my acne, at first it looked ok once you finally got to blend it, but throughout the day it makes you look cakey, doesn't last long, and it leaves a dry circle around zits. I would definitely NOT recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by goldenrosegold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dark heavy under eye circles and this is the first product that worked well. Compared to the REVLON photo ready concealer THIS WORKED BETTER. It also cost less and you still are getting more in the stick than the photo ready one, the revlon one is still good just this one does a better job of covering dark under eyes. My skin varies from being more dry than oily or the other way around but either way this concealer is the best one for any skin day

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't think this concealer. I don't agree with all the reviews that say it has a full/high coverage.

At most, this is medium.I've tried covering a minor blemish/red spot (not even one of those pimples with the bumps!) and you can still see redness and the blemish behind it. I've tried building this up and that doesn't work either, so I really have no idea where people are getting "high coverage" from. What have they been trying to conceal? The pigmentation appears good at first swipe, but once you blend it in, it's just all gone. I initially bought this because of the rave reviews, I think I'll be more careful next time :/ What a waste of money considering it's not as cheap as in the US over here...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Pasita

You won't believe how amazing (and cheap) this product is. I love Bobbi Brown concealer and corrector, but it's very expensive for everyday wear. So, after searching and trying a lot of different drugstore concealers, I found this amazing concealer, it does an excellent job covering my dark circles. Just a tip: Don't rub it, just take a little bit and apply with soft touches until it gets into your skin ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not expecting much when I brought this, but I needed something then and there so I thought why not. I am normally a makeup snob, i usually prefer high end, but I LOVE this little beauty. It smooth, it's creamy and it's great to shove into your handbag. I find it blends the best with the beauty blender. I've even stopped using my Mac studio sculpt. I don't understand review that said it has shimmer, mine has no trace of shimmer anywhere. Will repurchase!!