January 30, 2015 | 966 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Blueberry curl mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by girlputsonblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For natural eyes, if you just wanna boost your eyelashes up just a little and nobody can see you are wearing mascara, This Is IT. There better ones out there but i mean look at the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Jonayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Actually I use this product as on waterproof version. And that is actually best waterproof mascara I have ever dried. Even better than Kanebo 38, because this make your lashes thicken and curl. I have very straight and thin lashes and this is IT product, wich I always carring with me on beach holidays. Itīs don`t smudge or shedding below the eyes even hot & moist days. You can go swimming, snorkling ect. How amazing is that?!? Only one bad thing iswaterproof version, is that only eye cleanser wich you can wipe it easily away is Lumene`s own . Look out that when you buy this waterproof version, buy also Lumene SENSITIVE TOUCH EYE MAKEUP REMOVER. I`m not huge Lumene fan, even if I`m Finnish and this is Finnish company. But this product I highly recommending. Itīs very good value on your money! And who doesn`t love shine turquise package.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by joesian

I bought this on clearance at ulta too last weekend. Been trying with and without a primer base. Tried it over Urban Decay's lash primer (not a fan), no go really. Then over the primer portion of the Loreal Double Extend, still no go. I like it best on its own. I'm pleasantly suprised by it. Never heard of this brand before. I really like the brush and I like the way it lengthens my lashes, it layers nicely I've found too. Seperates the lashes well and when I wiggle the wand at the base of my lashes when applying to really get it in there it didnt clump and really added just the right amount of mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought this at Ulta (Reatils for $10, but it was on clearance for $5; hope they are not discontinuing this) I got mine in Rich Black (also saw Black/Brown). I really like it because you don't even need to dab it on a tissue before using or take off the excess product, you can just apply with NO CLUMPS. I like a natural mascara look, that makes my eyelashes separate (not clumped together), is glossy, & doesn't leave ur eyelashes crispy & hard. This one does leave your eyelashes a little crisp (but I have yet to find one that doesn't) but I really like it & will stock up!

***EDIT*****
I dinged a star because this makes my eyelashes too crispy; I think I'll stick w/ my Voluminous

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Elizza123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara leaves my lashes so pretty and separates them. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jennipenni

By far one of the best mascaras on the market today. It makes my already dense, long dark eyelashes look fabulously blacker, longer, and thicker, with just the right amount of curl that lasts and lasts. My eyes instantly look bigger and brighter with this on. It's all in the brush. I never get clumps with this mascara. It is just perfect, and the price is definitely affordable. Too bad this isn't sold at CVS anymore, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by catfisk

I love this mascara.
It separates the lashes and leaves a natural result. Best for an everyday use and not for parties when you maybe want a little more. I've been using it since it came out, normal price and cute tube.
Yes, I'll buy it again.. and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara leaves your lashes very pretty. It does a good job of holding a curl, lengthening your lashes, and separating them. I like my lashes to be bolder though, so I don't think this is the mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

I really like this mascara. It keeps the lashes soft, is lightweight, adds length, adds some volume. The brush has two sizes of rubber/silicone type bristles, short on two sides, longer on two sides. It separates the lashes well, so no clumping. It also does not flake, or smudge, and can last all day. It is easy to remove with makeup remove or just a foaming face wash. I like the clean, blue tube, which clicks shut when you close it. It holds a curl pretty well, but after a few hours my lashes starting uncurling a little. This is the only complaint I have for this mascara and its not really that big of a problem. I would definitely get this again. The only store I have found it at is Ulta (apparently its at Target too since I see an ad for it on the side of the page here on MUA).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this b/c is said "blueberry" on the package and I kinda hoped it would have a hint of raven blue tint or something (dumb, I know). But it's nice and works well for a natural look, not glam tho.