April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Blueberry curl mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jennipenni

By far one of the best mascaras on the market today. It makes my already dense, long dark eyelashes look fabulously blacker, longer, and thicker, with just the right amount of curl that lasts and lasts. My eyes instantly look bigger and brighter with this on. It's all in the brush. I never get clumps with this mascara. It is just perfect, and the price is definitely affordable. Too bad this isn't sold at CVS anymore, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by catfisk

I love this mascara.
It separates the lashes and leaves a natural result. Best for an everyday use and not for parties when you maybe want a little more. I've been using it since it came out, normal price and cute tube.
Yes, I'll buy it again.. and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara leaves your lashes very pretty. It does a good job of holding a curl, lengthening your lashes, and separating them. I like my lashes to be bolder though, so I don't think this is the mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

I really like this mascara. It keeps the lashes soft, is lightweight, adds length, adds some volume. The brush has two sizes of rubber/silicone type bristles, short on two sides, longer on two sides. It separates the lashes well, so no clumping. It also does not flake, or smudge, and can last all day. It is easy to remove with makeup remove or just a foaming face wash. I like the clean, blue tube, which clicks shut when you close it. It holds a curl pretty well, but after a few hours my lashes starting uncurling a little. This is the only complaint I have for this mascara and its not really that big of a problem. I would definitely get this again. The only store I have found it at is Ulta (apparently its at Target too since I see an ad for it on the side of the page here on MUA).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this b/c is said "blueberry" on the package and I kinda hoped it would have a hint of raven blue tint or something (dumb, I know). But it's nice and works well for a natural look, not glam tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Mascara is FANTASTIC. I was at Ulta and saw this with the Lumene Eye makeup remover. Last Box so I thought what the heck, it was only $10 (L'Oreal costs more).
This makes my lashes so long, they stay soft and this mascara does not run or flake (no racoon eyes). I only need one coat and my lashes look great. When I use 2 coats it looks amazing, very dramatic.
Also does not clump at all. I don't even need to use a lash comb. So worth every penny and more. Get this mascara you wont regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by crocodilelie

I really love this mascara. It really does curl my lashes, and I don't feel like I have to use a curler everyday. It's a good everyday, regular mascara. My lashes are pretty light, so the brown black makes them look super long and really nice. It's not for you if you want volume or really thick lashes, but it works for my purposes. I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Aliide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have rather long and thick but light colored lashes myself so I really like the runny texture this mascara has. The applicator is a wonder, separates the lashes beautifully. A very elegant look. And it has no repulsive smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by melusinafire

This stuff is amazing! It looks so natural. My boyfriend couldnt tell whether I was wearing mascara, and was amazed at how long my lashes looked. The separation is perfect, and there is ZERO CLUMPING. I love this stuff. It creates a very pretty effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 7:52:00 AM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara from Lumene and one of my favorites. I was given this as a freebie during Lumene's promo campaign, and was quite sceptic as to their ability to produce a decent mascara... :)
To mys surprise, the brush was small & neat, made my lashes well-defined and gorgeous, and did not ause any irritation ...! The flipside is, when applied to the lower lashes, it tends to flake out during the day. I still have to test the water-proof version to see if that problem is taken care of ...

All in al, a great and decently priced mascara! I already did re-purchase... in a Valentine's day campaign where you could get two for the price of one :)