December 20, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Garnier - 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by grungerules

I don't like the concept of shaking the bottle for the two layers to mix before applying, it's too troublesome, but thats not my only problem, it leaves an oily residue and the bigger problem I had was when I was wiping my mascara off it went into my eye and my whole contact lens just became dark blue, this happens everytime I use it and it just freaks me out when I've got monthly contact lenses on because after the color transfer I didn't know if my contact lenses were ok to use after that.. I won't repurchase this again.. I recommend neutrogena remover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by lauraeve

I love this and am on my third bottle I think. It doesn't sting my eyes and is very effective and gentle. I don't have to spend ages rubbing around my eyes making them sore! It does leave a slight oily residue but that's not a problem as I always cleanse properly afterwards. Another plus is that it's very cheap, I can often find it in Savers, Bodycare and other bargain beauty places! Great product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 More reviews by lizzea

I buy this over and over and over again. I've tried the Neutrogena eye makeup remover that's very popular online and a number of other Micellar-style solutions (ones you mix up like this) and none has beat this. I am curious to try the bioderma but hear it's not all it's cut out to be. If I could try the Sonia Kashuk and the Clinique removers and compare it to this, I would assume it would be in the same league! Really good remover, excellent for sensitive eyes and cuts through my waterproof makeup like no other I've used (I've tried L'Oreal, The Body Shop and another Garnier cream style remover and they were rubbish compared to this). Very worth the try if you find your eye makeup stubborn to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by eelin77

As the previous reviewer said, this exceeded ALL expectations alright!!

There are so many eye MU removers that claim this and that, but they have all not really met up to expectations. This, however, is THE eye makeup remover. It removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and smokey-eye shadow in just ONE swipe. Yeah, you saw right - ONE swipe!!! All gone!! Pour a little on your cotton pad, gently press on your closed eye for 5-10 seconds, then gently wipe away. Does not sting; no oily or sticky residue, and all the makeup gone. I could not rave more about this. For a large 200ml bottle, the price is great.

This is my HG eye makeup remover! Might even use it for the whole face. Then I won't need another makeup remover for the face. Great product!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by husky2301

I bought this based on all the reviews and it has exceeded all expectations. I have tried clinique, lancome, mac and nothing comes close to this!! it takes off all my eye makeup in a couple of sweeps without me having to rub! Best of all it's a fraction of the price of the others! Would defin repurchase and use from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Championmonkeyface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. I use it for my eye makeup and also for the rest of my makeup as well. It easily removes everything (although I don't wear waterproof makeup so can't comment on that). I have used various makeup wipes in the past, and if I use a wipe and then follow up with this, it's amazing how much more makeup comes off.

There is no scent and my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards, just nice and clean :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by p99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing and so affordable. I use foundation, mascara and waterproof eyeliner everyday and it removes it effortlessly.

Products I have tried in comparison:
-loved my Shiseido eye make up remover (went through three bottles) but at ~$60AUD a bottle it is waaaay to expensive for what it's worth compared to this $8 product.
-Clinque Take the Day Off works well but is a bit oily and I am not a fan of the packaging, I've spilt it many times
-Estee Lauder did not move my makeup and is highly scented so irritated my eyes
-Lancome Bi-facil is also great and Express Cleansing Water is very good (this one is a cleanser and eye makeup remover in one that does not require water) but again they're pricey
-Nivea did not budge my makeup AT ALL.

The Garnier one removes all waterproof makeup but is not too oily. Does not irritate my eyes which is a ++ because I have very sensitive eyes. Not highly scented. You also get so much product and you really don't need much to do the job. The packaging is practical, no spills so I don't end up wasting any products. Definitely will be re-purchasing many bottles!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use l'oreal eye makeup remover all the time, i did tried other drugstore makeup remover bug none of them worked for me. I found this one a year ago it was on discount, very cheap for alot of product and the formula looks similar to the l'oreal one so I decided to give it a try, it worked out quite well for me. It smells better compare to l'oreal and very gentle while effective on remove even waterproof mascara without rubbing too hard. I've already repurchased couple of bottles, and until I find any better drugstore makeup remover, I will continue buy this one

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover987654321

I bought this because I could not afford to repurchase my Dior remover.

I got it on sale for $8 at priceline.

Pros:
- cheap, and lots of product
- one swipe, ALL GONE!
- nice recappable bottle

Cons
- OILY. Be careful of getting this into your eye as you will find that it goes a bit blurry. However there is no stinging or irritation.

Repurchase? Yes, probably, but I will try out other drugstore removers after I finish this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this at priceline today and have to say its pretty good,i used it to remove my eye makeup which can be pretty heavy at times and had no problems getting it off,it was also good enough to remove my foundation which was a pleasant surprise also it comes in a big sized bottle which makes good value for money,will repurchase again in the future.