Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

$6AUD at Chemist Warehouse for 200ml. GEM OF A PRODUCT.

I was looking for a product to replace my HG Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip (40ml). Which ticks all the criteria listed below.. except at 40ml and a twist off cap.. I began to search for a better bottle size and packaging.

Packaging is good. Bottle is squeeze-able.
To avoid pouring out too much, do NOT squeeze! Shake so the two liquids are combined, quickly tip over onto makeup remover pad to control how much product is coming out.

About my eyes: I have eczema around my eyes. Have had a history of getting chalazions (A chalazion is a small bump in the eyelid caused by a blockage of a tiny oil gland. Symptoms: Eyelid tenderness; Increased tearing; Painful swelling on the eyelid.) and I have finally found a product that is safe enough to use on my eyes!

Previously, I have tried products which have promised to be suited to sensitive eyes... however they're so gentle... They remove only powder eyeshadow leaving the waterproof mascara (essential; my eyes water), cream eyeshadow, gel eyeliner and the whole shebang!

This removes everything. EVERYTHING. It's so cheap! And my eyes do not sting or anything. They feel soft after I have removed my makeup unlike other formulas that have left my eyes feeling tight, slightly red and dry. I also use this on my lips, as I get eczema around them too. Removes all my lipliner and lipstick stains.

Have already purchased backup bottles. Definitely recommend! To sensitive and non-sensitive eyes!

EDIT: Make sure to shake the bottle thoroughly before use. Pouring the liquid onto the cotton pad must be done quickly before the two layers separate. As a result, I find myself squeezing the bottle! The only con is pouring out too much.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

great for removing all kinds of makeup, I use it all over my face, leaves me feeling slightly greasy but I wash my face afterwards so it doesn't matter.it's very cheap and gentle, does its job so I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

its a good make up i found it easy to remove everything apart from liquid eye liner i hate the fact that i have to shake the bottle to mix the 2 liquids together its too troublesome i love that its gentle its dose leave a slight oily resedue and i love how its drug store and super cheap

This is good at getting everything off. Only thing is as others have mentioned it leaves a greasy residue. I wash afterwards anyway, but for those whose routine is different I can't recommend. This is great value, it's not unlike the Clinique take the day off remover which I've used, but I refuse to pay that for an eye make up remover. This stuff is a fraction of the cost and just as effective.I do soak my cotton pad, but it's cheap and it works better that way. Usually after I take my eye make up off , before I moisturize I put a bit moisturiser on a cotton bud to make sure all the eye make up is gone. This is the only remover that leaves the bud clean.This isn't in the least drying either as it's alcohol and fragrance free.It's the best I've tried.Highly recommended.

I don't like the concept of shaking the bottle for the two layers to mix before applying, it's too troublesome, but thats not my only problem, it leaves an oily residue and the bigger problem I had was when I was wiping my mascara off it went into my eye and my whole contact lens just became dark blue, this happens everytime I use it and it just freaks me out when I've got monthly contact lenses on because after the color transfer I didn't know if my contact lenses were ok to use after that.. I won't repurchase this again.. I recommend neutrogena remover

I love this and am on my third bottle I think. It doesn't sting my eyes and is very effective and gentle. I don't have to spend ages rubbing around my eyes making them sore! It does leave a slight oily residue but that's not a problem as I always cleanse properly afterwards. Another plus is that it's very cheap, I can often find it in Savers, Bodycare and other bargain beauty places! Great product :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I buy this over and over and over again. I've tried the Neutrogena eye makeup remover that's very popular online and a number of other Micellar-style solutions (ones you mix up like this) and none has beat this. I am curious to try the bioderma but hear it's not all it's cut out to be. If I could try the Sonia Kashuk and the Clinique removers and compare it to this, I would assume it would be in the same league! Really good remover, excellent for sensitive eyes and cuts through my waterproof makeup like no other I've used (I've tried L'Oreal, The Body Shop and another Garnier cream style remover and they were rubbish compared to this). Very worth the try if you find your eye makeup stubborn to remove.

As the previous reviewer said, this exceeded ALL expectations alright!!

There are so many eye MU removers that claim this and that, but they have all not really met up to expectations. This, however, is THE eye makeup remover. It removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and smokey-eye shadow in just ONE swipe. Yeah, you saw right - ONE swipe!!! All gone!! Pour a little on your cotton pad, gently press on your closed eye for 5-10 seconds, then gently wipe away. Does not sting; no oily or sticky residue, and all the makeup gone. I could not rave more about this. For a large 200ml bottle, the price is great.

This is my HG eye makeup remover! Might even use it for the whole face. Then I won't need another makeup remover for the face. Great product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this based on all the reviews and it has exceeded all expectations. I have tried clinique, lancome, mac and nothing comes close to this!! it takes off all my eye makeup in a couple of sweeps without me having to rub! Best of all it's a fraction of the price of the others! Would defin repurchase and use from now on!

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. I use it for my eye makeup and also for the rest of my makeup as well. It easily removes everything (although I don't wear waterproof makeup so can't comment on that). I have used various makeup wipes in the past, and if I use a wipe and then follow up with this, it's amazing how much more makeup comes off.

There is no scent and my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards, just nice and clean :)