E.L.F. Defining/Angled Eye Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I feel like with most makeup brushes you think that you can live without them until you actually get it and then it becomes a "staple." This is a great brush to get an easy "v" contour but its also great for placing a shimmery shadow along the front half of your crease to make it pop. Overall, a great brush for shaping your eyes no matter where you use it (even great for lower lashline). Although the quality isn't the best, it is incredible for the price. It isn't super dense, but it also isn't scratchy.

on 1/3/2012 2:49:00 AM

I purchased this with the "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes"
I noticed that a lot of people are complaining that the brush was too thick for eyeliner, I didn't think at all that was what this was for (although the eyeliner brush from this liner is terrible, I reviewed it as well). I use if for eye shadow only. It does the job, holds on to shadow, applies fairly evenly, and sheds less than the other brushes from this line.
The eyeshadow brushes from e.l.f. are the only brushes I would consider buying from them again.

on 12/23/2011 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this for highlighting. So its perfect for that. Soft and non scratchy.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This product SUCKS! It does not pick up any color what so ever and it just isn't stiff enough to be used as eyeliner.Save your money and just don't buy this if you need and eye liner brush go for their angled brush or their eyeliner brush just don't bother with this brush.Most of the other brushes from this line are great just so you know.

on 12/13/2011 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not very good for the purpose Way too big for an eyeliner brush .Not the type of brush you would expect to fill in your eyebrows to loose and wide for that in my opinion. being that the bristles aren't tightly packed so sometimes it almost seemed like I was "dusting" on my eye shadow and it was to messy when trying to do my crease or outer v. Is it worth a dollar? Sure it is! It's no good for what it's intended but i'm sure that most can find a use for it. I have tried it many times and I found that I only prefer this brush when doing my highlight and I love it for that and alone makes it worth a 1$

on 11/7/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use this for eyeliner, it gives a little bit of a thicker, even line which works better for me than an angled thin brush

on 11/3/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is fairly good, especially compared to its other white-handled counterparts in my collection, ALL of which have come apart where the handle is glued onto the brush head casing. This is nice and soft, and though I've seen a bit of shedding, it does a great job of blending out harsh lines.

on 8/1/2011 4:56:00 AM

It isn't terrible but IMHO it's way too soft and flimsy to "define" well so I just use it to highlight the browbone. For $1 it's not bad but I probably won't repurchase since I am in love with their studio line brushes.

on 8/1/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this!! blends well, and picks a good amount of shadow. I got this in my 12 piece set :)

on 7/28/2011 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush has an interesting shape and it's quite useful but it sheds like crazy (which is weird because it isn't that dense) plus it's really badly made because one or two bristles were significantly (like..at least 4 millimetres) longer than the rest. It's also quite harsh. Maybe I got a bad one but I don't want to spend money and order a new one in case it turns out to be just as bad.

Popular Makeup Brushes