OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Dislike. I was surprised to see so many positive reviews for this particular nail polish. I find the application of it completely horrible even with a base and top coat applied to the nails. It is streaky and uneven, doesn't settle well at all.
Will not reach for this very often, luckily it was a gift and I didn't have to pay for it and end up disliking it so much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the blue I've been looking for! I'm so glad I saw it when searching for polish for today's mani/pedi! Now off to buy a bottle =)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this blue! Its dark enough where it doents look black like Russian Navy! Although, RN is still pretty when it hits the right light! Looks great on short nails!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favourite polish. It's a gorgeous deep royal blue colour with a shimmer that just glows in direct light. It's dark without looking black at all. It looks really striking on my fairly short nails and against my very pale skin. Ugh, I just love it I can't stop admiring my nails! :P

This is definitely one of my Top 5 polishes !! An amazing navy blue shade with shimmer, very similar to Russian Navy but not as "blurple".... definitely a true blue. Gorgeous all year round and is one of my staple shades. I love these dark shimmers :) Will buy for as long as I can !!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Beautiful super shiney navy blue. It has a slight purple shimmer to it which is gorgeous. It does not look black or too blue at all, it's a true navy blue.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is perfection and then some!

Yoga-ta Get This Blue is very color saturated, and is a true navy shimmer that doesn't appear blackened after 2 coats, but remains a rich navy with incredible shine! This is a great pedicure shade and shines even more topped off with a couple of crystal rhinestones or a quick stripe or two of silver glitter. Wears well and applies smooth as butter! continued >>

This polish is no special blue. Its your average navy. Has a bit of shimmer. I don't think you need to spend 8.50 for an average navy. Use your money elsewhere.

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!! gorgeous true -navy blue color. Looks elegant. Can't stop staring at my nails. Think it would look nice on many different complexions. For reference I am an NC-30. Too bad this color has been discontinud i would have definately re-purchased it otherwise.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! is a true blue color. It's more like a real blue without any purple like OPI Ink or Play 'Til Midnight. The cremey finish is just adorable. Coverage is good as you only need 2 coats. Overall speaking, the Indian Collection is pretty good as the formula is quite consistent and polish dries quikcly too. I will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated OPI Products