December 18, 2014 | 1005 users online

Polishes - OPI - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by debj314

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blue! Its dark enough where it doents look black like Russian Navy! Although, RN is still pretty when it hits the right light! Looks great on short nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by aibreanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all time favourite polish. It's a gorgeous deep royal blue colour with a shimmer that just glows in direct light. It's dark without looking black at all. It looks really striking on my fairly short nails and against my very pale skin. Ugh, I just love it I can't stop admiring my nails! :P

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

This is definitely one of my Top 5 polishes !! An amazing navy blue shade with shimmer, very similar to Russian Navy but not as "blurple".... definitely a true blue. Gorgeous all year round and is one of my staple shades. I love these dark shimmers :) Will buy for as long as I can !!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by HotPinkNailsXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful super shiney navy blue. It has a slight purple shimmer to it which is gorgeous. It does not look black or too blue at all, it's a true navy blue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

This shade is perfection and then some!

Yoga-ta Get This Blue is very color saturated, and is a true navy shimmer that doesn't appear blackened after 2 coats, but remains a rich navy with incredible shine! This is a great pedicure shade and shines even more topped off with a couple of crystal rhinestones or a quick stripe or two of silver glitter. Wears well and applies smooth as butter! continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by wynniethepooh11

This polish is no special blue. Its your average navy. Has a bit of shimmer. I don't think you need to spend 8.50 for an average navy. Use your money elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!! gorgeous true -navy blue color. Looks elegant. Can't stop staring at my nails. Think it would look nice on many different complexions. For reference I am an NC-30. Too bad this color has been discontinud i would have definately re-purchased it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! is a true blue color. It's more like a real blue without any purple like OPI Ink or Play 'Til Midnight. The cremey finish is just adorable. Coverage is good as you only need 2 coats. Overall speaking, the Indian Collection is pretty good as the formula is quite consistent and polish dries quikcly too. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

If you love your blues, you'll adore this one. Its about as deep a blue as you can get without appearing black, and it has a stunning "depth" to it. I'm not a fan of most metallic nail polishes, but this one is a perfect cross of the slightest subtle shimmer and cremey gloss. Could be a nice alternative if you feel "too old" for harsh black. This shade goes great on fair skin and with my white gold and silver rings. One of the few colors I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LolaSaysHola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to re-name this color LOVE IN A BOTTLE! I absolutely adore it. I bought it as a part of a mini-haul, and i've been trying to colors out one by one, and this one has quickly become my favorite! Its a gorgeous dark blue that seems almost metallic. Application was a breeze, still debating whether or not i wanna add a top coat, (Its so pretty without it)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!