November 20, 2014 | 1948 users online

Moisturizers - Nuxe - Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mamzaile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've finally found something that worked for my skin. I woke up to baby soft skin and it got me rid of my dry patches. I love the texture and the smell (reminds me a lot of orange blossom water). I use it mostly at night, because it makes my skin sort of sticky and shiny. However, I'm not too fond of jars, where bacterias are easily spread. It does come with a small stick, but I wonder if it really helps to keep bacterias from spreading.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by MissMoose2002

AAHHHHH!!! I tried a sample, but I believe this to be the ultimate demise of my perfect skin. I applied it overnight. It had a very strong floral fragrance. I'm sensitive to fragrance so I should of known better. In the morning my face was itchy. Then I stated to breakout in a rash all around my mouth. and neck. This could only be allievated after I washed my face and soaked my face with homemade marshmallow tea tonic. A week later the dry patches are still there mocking me. Luckily its getting better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by doujima

*this is a review of Crème Fraîche Concentrée de Beauté Suractivée for dry & very dry skin*
I like the rich texture and my skin felt good when using it - none of those insufficient hydration issues I've had with other Nuxe products for dry skin. However, it smells a little strong for my liking and imo it's too greasy to work under make-up, so I could only ever use this as night cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I got a 1 oz. tube as a GWP from buying 2 Nuxe products. This is less heavy than the concentrated version, good for the day time for my dry skin. The smell kind of reminds me of 4711 although I preferred skin-care unscented. Even with a heavier application did not leave the face looking shiny; I just blotted off the excess after 10 minutes. No Silicone, big plus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a an excellent light moisturizer.
I purchased recently with my last Nuxe order, as we are in summer now I need to use light emulsions otherwise I'd get very oily.
So this Crème Fraiche does the job.
The texture is very pleasant, creamy but light, is wonderfully scented (smells like herbs). It claims to balance combination skin, giving it maximum moisture and a natural matifying effect, plus Terminalia Chebula is supposed to tightens pores.
It soaks in almost immediately, and moisturizes my dry cheeks. I am not sure yet about the "pore tightening" effect - so far no cream has been successful in tightening my pores - but it is true you do not get over shiny in your T-zone.
Very reasonably priced, if you need a basic but T-zone friendly moisturizer, you should give this oen a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by moustibeil

This is the first one face cream that moisturize my skin without feeling oily! I have combo skin so that cream is better for cold times! But I love it! I'm a NUXE addict!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by pokeadot

overall: i have always had problematic skin. it's combination that is prone to acne and eczema. most moisturizers are too oily so that it makes me look extremely shiny or too drying so that my skin gets too flaky. i've tried several lotions like neutrogena, oxy, biore, clean & clear, estee lauder, la prairie, clientele, clinique, and proactiv, but this has worked the best. it moisturizes my skin without being too heavy or too light. i have the formula light and it has done wonders for my skin. it is softer, more even, healthier with a glow. it has also reduced my acne and eczema breakouts.
package: it is a small, easy to squeeze tube.
price: $39 USD for 50ml is expensive, but it's it's worth it since nothing else has worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by GANGARO

I have this moisturizer for a few days and I'm very satisfied with my skin condition. All the best for this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by iammao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG for my skin's life stage now. I have oily skin that is quite dehydrated. This results in hard to combat breakouts that was on the verge of becoming as pervasive as acne. For a year I had the most breakouts ever in my life (I am 25). I have been using Nuxe's body product and milk cleanser for a while when the distribution company called for a warehouse sale (they were discontinuing in my country). I made a bee-line for it and snapped up as much stuff as I could. One of my purchase was this moisturiser. And at that point, my skin was irritable, dry and oily all at the same time.

My first application of this saw instant results. The redness had gone and oil was controlled. Moisturising was great and this allowed my breakouts to heal and go away after a month or two. It also gives a wonderful healthy glow to the skin that is missing from many moisturisers in the market. I am running out of this product and have no choice but to order it from abroad. I've tried other products in the interim and nothing seems to be working. No other moisturiser gives me a well hydrated yet fresh (semi-matte) look. I am not looking for heavily mattifying products because they tend to clog pores for strange reasons. I just want a dewy glow without looking oily and this gives me that. I also love the smell of it.

I use this product in the tropical climate (hot and humid) all year round. My skin is oily but dehydrated and I suffer from frequent breakouts.

Edit: I've re-posted this review in the Creme Fraiche Light section as this is originally for that. I also have Creme Fraiche de Beaute and will review it soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by romarin

I was looking for a moisturizer with a texture similar (thick and creamy) to Creme de la Mer, but with a lower pricetag. I stumbled upon this at a small apothecary/boutique and was impressed by the packaging--a high-quality glass jar with accompanying spatula. The scent is herb-y with a definite neroli note. Lots of good natural ingredients and that richness I was looking for. It is a good night cream, and I like it on my neck as well. It can also be used in eye area. Best moisturizer I've ever tried. Every bit as good as CDLM.