Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute (for normal skin)

3.9

aqua(water),glycerin,butylene glycol,cyclomethicone,octyldodecanol,dimethicone,boron nitride,hydrogenated vegetable oil,hydroxyethyl urea,simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil,PPG-20 methyl glucose,sesquistearate,xylitylglucosides,cetearyl alcohol,methyl glucose sesquistearate,anhydroxylitol,corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil,triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract,opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract,jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract,aloe barbadensis leaf extract,camellia sinesis leaf extract,saccharinum officinarium (sugar cane) extract,punica granatum extract,acacia senegal gum,cyathea medullaris leaf extract,bambusa vulgaris extract,avena strigosa seed xtract,camellia kissi seed oil,cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soya (soybean) oil,glycine soya (soybean) seed extract,helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil,lupinus albus seed extract,pisum sativum (pea) extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract,prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil,robinia pseudacacia flower extract,,algin,hydrohyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate,copolymer,tocopherol,xylitol,dimethicone crosspolymer,propylene glycol,squalane,phenoxyethanol,polyacrylate-13,acetylated glycol stearate,tristearin,methylpropanediol,polyisobutene,CI77891 (titaium dioxide),,allantoin,polysorbate 60,lecithin,chlorphenesin,tetrasodium EDTA,tromethamine,glycolic acid,dosodium EDTA,ethylhexylglycerin,tocopheryl succinate,polysorbate 20,citric acid,lactic acid,malic acid,decarboxy carnosine HCL,serine,sodium methylPARABEN, propylPARABEN, isobutylPARABEN,butylPARABEN, ethylPARABEN, methylPARABEN,ascorbic acis,sodium benzoate,parfum (fragrance),geraniol,limonene,linalool.

on 10/14/2009 12:35:00 PM

Nice, thick and very suitable for the night time. Leaves my skin very dewy and non-blotchy when I wake up! VERY moisturizing and suitable for the winter. Just concerned with the amount of parabens in this product...

UPDATE: After finishing the entire tub, I have quite a few things to say about the product.

-It is really a basic wintertime moisturizer, it does nothing other than moisturize, it doesn't really make your skin "glowly" because it doesn't contain any gentle exfoliating ingredients
-For hygiene purposes, you should dip a new cotton bud into the product to get it out each time. Don't use your fingers, ick! I don't mind the tub, because at least I know I'm not wasting the product.
-The product is a bit hard to push around your face, I guess the formula isn't liquid enough, unlike the Creme Fraiche Light
-I wish there wasn't fragrance in this product, but I do love the smell. It is a very floral and natural scent that won't irritate you.
-I don't like the long list of ingredients at all. This is rated an 8/10 (10 being the highest) on the scale of cosmetics hazards on cosmeticsdatabase.org

I won't be repurchasing because I found a better alternative - the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre!

on 9/22/2009 2:05:00 PM

I've been using it for a week now and I am pretty satisfied with it. I have a dehydrated combination skin and I bought it to use in autumn and winter. I think it will be too heavy for summer. Dont have breakouts after using it and it doesnt clog the pores, And I like the smell, it is light and hearby.

on 7/1/2009 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great moisturizer for me when I'm dryer during the winter. It's soothing, does not feel uncomfortable or like it leaves a film of weird chemicals. It smells really nice. Overall, I'm a fan of Nuxe products, and this is not one of the fewer exceptions. It's fabulous, even for us with acne-prone and/or oily skin.

on 2/26/2009 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros:
Texture
Scent
Opaque glass jar

Cons:
None

Conclusion:
A great alternative to La Mer. I like to feel cream on my skin and this is very thick when first applied but your face will absorb everything. In the morning I woke up soft and dewy. It had a nice light herbal scent and it did exactly what it said it would do which is deliver great hydration.

Alternative:
Cream De La Mer - for someone who has normal skin and likes a thick cream that doesn't cause blemishes this is the only other thing that comes close, but the Nuxe is far better.

on 1/25/2009 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I've finally found something that worked for my skin. I woke up to baby soft skin and it got me rid of my dry patches. I love the texture and the smell (reminds me a lot of orange blossom water). I use it mostly at night, because it makes my skin sort of sticky and shiny. However, I'm not too fond of jars, where bacterias are easily spread. It does come with a small stick, but I wonder if it really helps to keep bacterias from spreading.

on 11/10/2008 11:30:00 AM

AAHHHHH!!! I tried a sample, but I believe this to be the ultimate demise of my perfect skin. I applied it overnight. It had a very strong floral fragrance. I'm sensitive to fragrance so I should of known better. In the morning my face was itchy. Then I stated to breakout in a rash all around my mouth. and neck. This could only be allievated after I washed my face and soaked my face with homemade marshmallow tea tonic. A week later the dry patches are still there mocking me. Luckily its getting better.

on 8/31/2008 2:03:00 PM

*this is a review of Crème Fraîche Concentrée de Beauté Suractivée for dry & very dry skin*
I like the rich texture and my skin felt good when using it - none of those insufficient hydration issues I've had with other Nuxe products for dry skin. However, it smells a little strong for my liking and imo it's too greasy to work under make-up, so I could only ever use this as night cream.

on 8/24/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got a 1 oz. tube as a GWP from buying 2 Nuxe products. This is less heavy than the concentrated version, good for the day time for my dry skin. The smell kind of reminds me of 4711 although I preferred skin-care unscented. Even with a heavier application did not leave the face looking shiny; I just blotted off the excess after 10 minutes. No Silicone, big plus.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a an excellent light moisturizer.
I purchased recently with my last Nuxe order, as we are in summer now I need to use light emulsions otherwise I'd get very oily.
So this Crème Fraiche does the job.
The texture is very pleasant, creamy but light, is wonderfully scented (smells like herbs). It claims to balance combination skin, giving it maximum moisture and a natural matifying effect, plus Terminalia Chebula is supposed to tightens pores.
It soaks in almost immediately, and moisturizes my dry cheeks. I am not sure yet about the "pore tightening" effect - so far no cream has been successful in tightening my pores - but it is true you do not get over shiny in your T-zone.
Very reasonably priced, if you need a basic but T-zone friendly moisturizer, you should give this oen a try!

on 10/30/2007 7:54:00 PM

This is the first one face cream that moisturize my skin without feeling oily! I have combo skin so that cream is better for cold times! But I love it! I'm a NUXE addict!

Popular Moisturizers