December 21, 2014 | 1777 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - Karma Solid Fragrance

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by helloplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Among all the solid perfumes available in Lush, Karma is the most offensive. It smells like powdery patchouli. Just a dab on the wrist made me and my friend dizzy. Not a good scent for those who want contemporary fragrances. This totally reminded me of mothballs. And no, it is not an old lady fragrance. Surely grandmas smell better than this trite.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by BetsyC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is amazingly identical (at least on me) to the Karma perfume. Most perfume solids don't really do the original scent justice, but this one sure does! It's piney, orangey, and has a lovely patchouli undertone. I am smitten with this stuff and plan on always having Karma around. It wafts around you all day, and I swear, it even uplifts my mood (which is *not* easy to do some days!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by E__J

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Karma solid fragrance smells just like the soap. This solid lasts longer than the other LUSH solids on me, which means 2 hours vs. half an hour.

On me, it's orange juice, a little spice and almost no patchouli, which is good. Love it.