April 21, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by A9M8L

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally think this product deserves a 4.5, but since I can't do half ratings, I'll go with a 5 (because i think its closer to a 5 than a 4).
First, the color I think is really lovely and subtle. A light rose, that is perfect for the summertime, and really brightens my face when i don't feel like wearing much makeup. Of course, this isn't going to be super pigmented or long-lasting, and I'm fine with that, because its not made to be.
This is very moisturizing and feels really comfortable on my lips. Unlike a lot of other more natural tinted lip products I've tried (like burts bees) I think this does actually improve the texture of my lips.
One thing I don't really like about this is the scent. Although it doesn't seem to last, and once I put it on my lips I can't smell it anymore.
Also, I would prefer this in a tube or something where I didn't have to put my finger in.
Overall, I definitely plan on repurchasing and hope to pick up some of the other shades as well! The rose one smells divine!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by MissMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this, but I don't love it.
It feels nice and creamy yet juicy on the lips, but doesn't last long and isn't particularly moisturising.
I'm not all that keen on the scent - it's quite an odd fruity scent - whether it resembles the smell of a quince I'm not sure.
The colour is quite pretty and lifts the face nicely.
As it is in a pot I don't carry this one around with me as it's unhygienic for on-the-go use - it would work well in a tube. The packaging is pretty to look at though - simple and classy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Aeon1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG, as I said on the Pomegranate version of this. The color you choose just depends on your complexion. Don't understand the lack of love for this awesome, moist, and lip-hugging tub o' heaven.

Only lip balm my boyfriend *likes* to kiss.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by EssBeeMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the Korres lip butters but this is my least favorite shade. For some reason it also goes on differently than the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this color on my fair skin. A pretty, medium pink. You can layer it on lightly or heavily and it'll still look great. Hate the packaging, but its not enough to deduct a lippy. Great price and pretty moisturizing, but it won't heal dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I saw the bad reviews about this lip butter. I have used it and thought it was great. OK some facts about this product.

Very very moisturising. I have extremely dry lips. Extreme is the word. If it wasn't because I slap on lip balm 5-6 times a day, I would be suffering from chapped lips all day long.
Texture: More towards the creamy type. I wouldn't consider this as light weight (not like kiehl's lipbalm. Those are light). Def not waxy and sticky to me.
Colour pay off is very nice. Looks like a lipgloss u can wear to work. Very glossy looking as well.
Price? 10 bucks at drugstore.com . Gals, this is an imported product so it's gonna be more pricey.
Packaging: Not the best. Comes in a jar which most hate. I use lip brushes.
The worse of this product is the plastic smell which I dun like but it goes off within 30 sec. I like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The tint of this product is probably what makes it or breaks it for most. For me, like a previous poster mentioned, it looks like I'm wearing a terrible 99 cent lip gloss that an 8 year old would wear. I also do not find this product to be terribly moisturizing, but perhaps its more exfoliating like other posters have said. To me, a lip butter should be more rich. Needless to say, definitely wouldn't repurchase this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The quality of the lip butter is excellent. When my lips are super dry, applying this almost acts like an exfoliator. Post application, give it some time and you will notice the dry skin coming off if you wipe your lips gently. Obviously it is too costly to use it as an exfoliator! Onto the colour - it is a nice pinkish tint which is great for daily wear. However, the packaging needs to be improved. It is unhygenic and troublesome to dig into a little pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by spuddie

I have seen others on here write what i was just about to so i will keep it very simple. Korres Lip Butter is GREAT! It melts onto the lips and gives just a small tint for the woman who doesn’t need to wear lipstick everyday. ;)
I love the Jasmine Lip Butter so i decided to try out Quince. I'm not a fan at all. I was very disappointed in the smell of the Lip Butter and the look of the tint on my lips. It smells and looks like i have that cheap waxy pink/red lipstick that you get in a make-up pack when you are 10 years old. Also the price is a little steep for what the product is.
So basically i recommend the Korres Lip Butter, but not in Quince.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know what a quince is or what it smells like but I like it!
The colour is coral and very natural looking. I like the finish and how my lips feel while using it.
One lippie off for the pot that you have to keep putting your finger in to reapply!