October 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Jexxie123

So i've used this product for the whole week now and I am soooo loving it!!!at first i am so afraid of it would cause me breakout as i've never use cream products before. I have acne prone skin and it is very sensitive. And i am so glad that i doesn't cause me any breakout. this foundation gives natural, luminous, and radiant finish. i feel like its my own skin. the product melts right into my skin living it look so natural. I use this in the shade honeycomb and it match my skin tone perfectly. seriously, BECCA has a very wide range of colour selection and i am sure you would fall in one of the shade. I've never found any shade of foundation that match my neck and the rest of my body. and i am glad i actually found one. :) The great thing about this product too is that, it does have SPF 30 so i don't usually use any extra sunscreen underneath. I always use long lasting foundation so i think the staying power of this stick foundation is not that great! probably it would stay for about 4-6 hours depending on the activities and the weather. I only use this foundation when i go out for a short- medium time. If i am going to be out the whole day, i wouldn't use this stick foundation. I prefer something like EL DW as it is a long lasting foundation and would stay all day. The coverage is also good. it provides you medium to full coverage. You can even go light with this foundation depending on how much you use. I have acne scarring here and there and i also have big pimples occasionally. I should say this foundation doesn't cover any of the big pimples and covers a bit of the scars. These days i feel better about my skin so i don't really need to cover my scars that much. Becca has a very wide colour selection. The packaging is great as it doesn't make a total mess. u can easily erase the mess. In terms of price, i think this foundation is very pricey for the amount that we get. I've only used the stick for a week and already i can see the stick is reducing by kinda "many" amount. Overall, i still love this foundation (as it is so hard to look for a foundation that exactly match your skin tone and the rest of your body) and would definitely repurchase.

Oh.. i forgot to mention that i also hate that this product is not as creamy making it kinda hard to apply (it is kind of dry). I would really love it if it is more creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by fuztop

Love this product. I had the Bobby Brown one, but it felt too oily on my skin, and broke me out. The colour was good, but I just didn't like the texture. I love other Becca products, so thought I'd give this a try. SOOOO superior to the bobby brown one. It goes on better, stays on better, and doesn't feel gluggy on my skin. It's alot more matt than the bobby brown one, too. I went to the gym today, and it still looked fantastic after a mean work out with my personal trainer in the hot sun. Couldn't recommend this higher. Go buy it. THose that said it was waxy must have bought an older batch. This stuff is HG material.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation stick. I had in my drawer for almost 2 yrs. Purchased it at sephora. I don't think I knew how to use it so I left it alone. This stuff covers so well, evens out my skin tone more than any foundation Ive used. You dont need any concealer. I buff it in and blend it out with a dense buffer brush and finish with pressed powder. My skin looks flawless. I have a bit of oil in my tzone but this doesnt turn oily at all. I would love to repurchase this again but $44 is a little too expensive to me. I will be searching for a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by marinoc

I actually love this product. It has nice cover without feeling to heavy. it lasts all day and the color for medium (non pinkish/ reddish) complexions is amazing. It is rather expensive but I am willing to put out a few more dollars for a this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by koalaellie1122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ive had many opinion changes on this foundation. It was my first foundation ive ever bought, and i got the color Cappuccino. This color matches my olive tones perfectly, and it still looks good in the summer when i turn more golden. Becca products match my skin color so perfectly its amazing. Its so expensive though! i think i paid around $48, and its a small amount. I am going to be sad when i run out of this! I love using this with their Luminous Tinted Moisturizer in Bamboo, and then set with MAC Blot Powder. Its just great for summer as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Eirias

It took a while for me to like this foundation partly, I think, because I wasn't applying it properly. The SA reccomended using my fingers, but I found that it was difficult to spread.
I now apply it over sunscreen or a primer with a brush (light strokes) and it goes on very nicely, you can hardly tell I wear foundation and its great for everyday use. I use it under my eyes as well and it does a decent job of covering up my circles, I then brush some loose powder over the top lightly and put some mascara on and voila! It feels nice on and lets me natural skin come through a bit (I don't really have any blemishes, however my skin can get red and irritated)
Definitely reccomended, although you may need to play with it a bit to get the hang of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ldrnieva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got into Becca a few years ago when I started to use the liquid pump foundation and the loose powder. Lately, I'd been wanting to try something with a little more coverage, yet not look too heavy. I have this in the "Mallow" color and all I can say is that I love it. I swipe one line across my forehead, one swipe on each cheek (kinda like the black stripes football players have underneath their eyes during their games), one swipe on my chin, and two dots around the corners of my mouth (since my skin is a little uneven around there).

I then take my Smashbox foundation brush and blend all of it so that it spreads evenly across my entire face. Afterwards, I usually just take my Stila powder brush and do a light dusting of Becca Ginger Loose Powder to set. If I want to go a little heavier I'll take the the Powder puff that comes and press little amounts of powder into my face which actually keeps me relatively oil free for the rest of the day.

The best part of this is that it all looks really natural-- not too heavy or cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 4:22:00 AM More reviews by kc83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found it hard to find good skin products for women of colour in australia. So far the best match for my skin has been from the becca line. I have tried MAC which became too ashy, Estee lauder was the same... Loreal and maybelline even worse....
Treacle is my best match and it does blend perfectly!
However it tends to get oily... So i am using a proper scrub for oily skin before... and i bought Iman oil-controlling agent. The rimmel primer also helps for a matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 3:30:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much... I read the previous reviews and noted that the application was not easily and the skin shine mid day.

For me i am using Praline which is a tone lighter than my regular foundation but it gives a sheer and very luminous glow to the skin. I tried using a foundation brush to sweep it on but the results are a bit thicker than i would have prefer. I ended up drawing stripes of the foundation stick over skin that is preped by primer and quickly blend in area by area. the finish is sheer but with moderate coverage to hide redness and smooth out the skin.

I dusted on loose powder and i would say that the shine on T-zone is normal, not excessive. Coupled up with SPF30 i am quite chuffed with what this can do. I can travel easily with this as it is stick and it can be used as spot/undereye concealer too. For night out i may slick on double layer of foundation for a more sophisticated finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by leeleeisfine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is way too heavy to be a foundation, but I don't use one anyway. This is actually an AMAZING concealer. I wear it under my eyes with a little moisturizer and it's perfect. No color matches me like Banana, and even though it's pricey, I keep buying it. Basically I wait to see it on Ebay and then I restock. Becca's products are truly lovely.