October 25, 2014 | 960 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have gone through several bottles of this mascara. It really really holds your curl. I have stick straight lashes.. and this mascara really holds the curl... it lacks volume, so i put extra coats.. but the staying power is the best... does not run.. does not budge!

i took off a lippie bc it is hard to remove, sometimes i feel like some lashes fall off bc of this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Today I returned home from a random trip to Vegas with friends. I admit I woke up too late to shower, and didn't want to drive home without any makeup on. So I put my hair in a ponytail and applied this mascara.
After the 5+ hour drive and before removing the mascara, I took a shower.
I sleep in my makeup (bad, I know) and usually wash my face in the shower after I shampoo and cleanse my body. This makes me come out with raccoon eyes and extra unnecessary steps in my morning routine.
NOT with this mascara! I was amazed when there was nothing running down my face! It was still there like I had just applied it. I didn't notice any difference in the curl of my lashes, but I do like the staying power!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 00Kei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am asian with typical asian eyes and lashes.
So i have tried a lot of the non asian brands mascara such as clinique, chanel, maybelline.
But this mascara just made my lashes longer, fuller and not cloggy, which all the other ones just didnt do for me.

Use: the mascara wand is slightly curved with thin narrow bristles and reaches all my lashes easily without me having to hold my arms in different directions. The texture is a little bit thicker but smoothes out easily and I use it in combination with the Panasonic EH2385 eyelash curler.
Which makes my lashes look naturally long and full. Downside is that it`s not as waterproof as i would like, so will smudge a bit after wearing it for a whole day. Also not sure if it comes in other colours beside black.

Package: the outside is a dark maroon colour with gold letters, nothing fancy and a old fashion looking. But I am more of a quality than packaging person.

Price is very affordable if you buy it in Japan, not sure for how much it goes online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ahccc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best lower price mascara I've eer used! Many mascara would smudge and give a a panda eye after 2-3 hours but this one doesn't!! Extremely long lasting and volumizing! It is extremely waterproofing as well! I'm known to be a cry baby and this mascara does not smudge when when I cry!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Black
- Delicate brush that evenly distributes the formula on eyelashes and isn't obscenely big to get it on eyelids
- Portable and cute packaging
- Lengthens lashes like crazy
- Maintains a curl

Cons:
- Not a lot volume
- Smudges under eyes after a few hours. This is a huge make-or-break factor for me in choosing a mascara. Panda eyes are unsightly!
- Pricey
- Hard to find since it's not available in Australia
- Hard to remove even with an oil-based MU remover.

This Japanese mascara was a highly raved product by one of my favourite beauty bloggers but sadly, it didn't work very well for me and I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Umchung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros:
-natural effect
-Lengthening
-hold curls
- resonable price!

cons
- smudge easily especially for oilly eye
- not dramatic enough, only suitable for those who want something natural

Generally
I think kiss me is generally good if you are finding sth that give your lash a natural enhancement

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by saberrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by tianfang01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this! lengthens volumizes seperates holds curls extremely well no smudges/flaking thoughout the entire day .. lashes looks super pretty and natural

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On my second tube of this stuff! This is probably the first time I've ever been on a second full size tube of any mascara ever. And I've tried so many it's ridiculous (at least 50 - mostly high end, but some drugstore).

My favourite mascara before this was probably a Lancome one... I find the Lancome ones feel quite natural and light, aren't too dry, and so give a kind of glossy glamorous look to the lashes.

I typically don't like dry mascaras because they make the lashes look clumpy, and not natural.

Kiss me Heroine Make long and curl mascara is a dry mascara, which is why I'm so surprised I love it.

It holds the curl all day, does not clump, and defines each and every one of my lashes. I'm Asian, so I don't have a lot of lashes, but at least with this mascara, you can see all the lashes! Before, they'd be too fine to notice. It doesn't make my lashes as thick and glossy as the Lancome mascaras, but given how beautifully curled and defined my lashes look, I don't care at all.

One of my friends thought I was wearing falsies. That's how NICE my lashes looked. Oh, and did I mention I'm Asian with short very fine lashes? Remarkable!

As long as I get a fresh tube every few months, I think I will no longer be looking for a new mascara. Ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

Love this mascara. It is hands down the best lengthening and volumizing mascara I have ever used. I bought this while I was in Japan last year and have been using the same tube for almost a year now. The one I have says lengthening and curling with a curved brush. It holds the curl perfectly on my straight Asian lashes, separates them so you can see each lash, and gives the appearance of false lashes. My eyelashes are SO much longer. It's amazing. The only little downer is that it starts to smudge a bit towards the end of the day especially in hot/humid summer days or when out clubbing/dancing (probably because I do not have double eyelids). I found that extra powder around the eyelids help minimize it, but it isn't foolproof. However, for what it does, it's better than anything I've tried in the States, in Korea, and European brands. This mascara is also available in South Korea and I'm sure in other East Asian countries.

Also, I think it's worth noting there is a newer version of this mascara that is out. It comes in a pink tube with a black cap. I also bought that one but have not tried it yet. I will repost once I do.