October 2, 2014 | 1851 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 00Kei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am asian with typical asian eyes and lashes.
So i have tried a lot of the non asian brands mascara such as clinique, chanel, maybelline.
But this mascara just made my lashes longer, fuller and not cloggy, which all the other ones just didnt do for me.

Use: the mascara wand is slightly curved with thin narrow bristles and reaches all my lashes easily without me having to hold my arms in different directions. The texture is a little bit thicker but smoothes out easily and I use it in combination with the Panasonic EH2385 eyelash curler.
Which makes my lashes look naturally long and full. Downside is that it`s not as waterproof as i would like, so will smudge a bit after wearing it for a whole day. Also not sure if it comes in other colours beside black.

Package: the outside is a dark maroon colour with gold letters, nothing fancy and a old fashion looking. But I am more of a quality than packaging person.

Price is very affordable if you buy it in Japan, not sure for how much it goes online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ahccc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best lower price mascara I've eer used! Many mascara would smudge and give a a panda eye after 2-3 hours but this one doesn't!! Extremely long lasting and volumizing! It is extremely waterproofing as well! I'm known to be a cry baby and this mascara does not smudge when when I cry!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Black
- Delicate brush that evenly distributes the formula on eyelashes and isn't obscenely big to get it on eyelids
- Portable and cute packaging
- Lengthens lashes like crazy
- Maintains a curl

Cons:
- Not a lot volume
- Smudges under eyes after a few hours. This is a huge make-or-break factor for me in choosing a mascara. Panda eyes are unsightly!
- Pricey
- Hard to find since it's not available in Australia
- Hard to remove even with an oil-based MU remover.

This Japanese mascara was a highly raved product by one of my favourite beauty bloggers but sadly, it didn't work very well for me and I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Umchung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros:
-natural effect
-Lengthening
-hold curls
- resonable price!

cons
- smudge easily especially for oilly eye
- not dramatic enough, only suitable for those who want something natural

Generally
I think kiss me is generally good if you are finding sth that give your lash a natural enhancement

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by saberrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by tianfang01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this! lengthens volumizes seperates holds curls extremely well no smudges/flaking thoughout the entire day .. lashes looks super pretty and natural

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On my second tube of this stuff! This is probably the first time I've ever been on a second full size tube of any mascara ever. And I've tried so many it's ridiculous (at least 50 - mostly high end, but some drugstore).

My favourite mascara before this was probably a Lancome one... I find the Lancome ones feel quite natural and light, aren't too dry, and so give a kind of glossy glamorous look to the lashes.

I typically don't like dry mascaras because they make the lashes look clumpy, and not natural.

Kiss me Heroine Make long and curl mascara is a dry mascara, which is why I'm so surprised I love it.

It holds the curl all day, does not clump, and defines each and every one of my lashes. I'm Asian, so I don't have a lot of lashes, but at least with this mascara, you can see all the lashes! Before, they'd be too fine to notice. It doesn't make my lashes as thick and glossy as the Lancome mascaras, but given how beautifully curled and defined my lashes look, I don't care at all.

One of my friends thought I was wearing falsies. That's how NICE my lashes looked. Oh, and did I mention I'm Asian with short very fine lashes? Remarkable!

As long as I get a fresh tube every few months, I think I will no longer be looking for a new mascara. Ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

Love this mascara. It is hands down the best lengthening and volumizing mascara I have ever used. I bought this while I was in Japan last year and have been using the same tube for almost a year now. The one I have says lengthening and curling with a curved brush. It holds the curl perfectly on my straight Asian lashes, separates them so you can see each lash, and gives the appearance of false lashes. My eyelashes are SO much longer. It's amazing. The only little downer is that it starts to smudge a bit towards the end of the day especially in hot/humid summer days or when out clubbing/dancing (probably because I do not have double eyelids). I found that extra powder around the eyelids help minimize it, but it isn't foolproof. However, for what it does, it's better than anything I've tried in the States, in Korea, and European brands. This mascara is also available in South Korea and I'm sure in other East Asian countries.

Also, I think it's worth noting there is a newer version of this mascara that is out. It comes in a pink tube with a black cap. I also bought that one but have not tried it yet. I will repost once I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by OrganizedTourist

I found this mascara through some online research and decided to give it a try. I was slightly scared to use it because I read that it's so hard to take off.

The package I got ended up coming with a small bottle of eye makeup remover from the same company. I figured it was best to use their own eye makeup remover which can probably help to take off the product.

This is probably the best mascara that I've ever used. It helps extend my lashes and lasts all day without smearing or smudging (which is the best part). I no longer have black cat eyes from smeared mascara. This doesn't give you volume though and that was my only disappointment with the product. I will most likely try out their volume and curl mascara next to give it a try.

After using the mascara, I tested out their eye makeup remover which helped a lot with taking off the product. I soaked a cotton pad in the remover and let it sit over my eyelid for a good 10 sec each. Then I use DHC Cleansing Oil to get rid of the rest and it all works out! I had no problems removing it and no problems with left over mascara.

Overall, I was really impressed with this and so glad I found this mascara! It really does make your eyes pop! It's a little pricier but it's totally worth it! I paid around $19USD for one tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by larojiblanca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Long and Curl mascara is quite horrible compared to the Frame and Curl one from the Kiss Me Heroine brand. It does not hold a curl at all; my lashes fall flat within minutes of putting on this mascara. The volumising effect is pretty good, but the lengthening is poor. Luckily, it glides on without clumping; and the curved brush is also great for coating each lash and reaching the small ones at the corners of the eye. Like the F&C and many other Japanese mascaras, the formula is super water-proof, oil-proof, flake-free and smudge-proof. You'll need a dual-phase or oil-based remover to get it off. My biggest dislike of this mascara is the smell. What I think was originally meant to be a rose scent actually is an odor that is reminiscent of prunes! It smells disgusting and to make things worse, it lingers for a while so you are constantly catching whiffs of the stale, granny-like scent. The F&C mascara is a much better choice that has everything this one has, but with amazing lengthening effect and no odor!