October 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Scrubs - Boots - No 7 Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Frankie001

This is the best MD product out there! Really good price @ 9.00 and even better when Boots have promotional offers on No.7 products now and again. I stock up! Leaves skin squeaky clean and soooo soft. Great before a night out for flawless foundation application. Definitely helps any further treatments like masks, serums, moisturizers to penetrate into your skin and do what they're suppossed to! Love to use this in the bath, on damp skin, followed by Dermalogica's Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask for plump, glowing skin! Will use this forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by angelahjung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have sensitive, combination skin and breakout here and there (hormones/diet). I was normally very wary of microdermabrasion as I've heard they can scratch your skin or spread acne. However I thought I needed something to peel away dead skin and bring about a healthy new glow and this product definitely does the trick! It's not a miracle worker, however it does its job in making your skin feel squeaky clean and soft afterwards. The morning after I use it, my skin has a bright glow and looks very healthy. I have been using this product for about 6 months and it's definitely a must-have for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty good scrub, but since you can purchase the Aluminum Oxide crystals itself ,it makes having to buy a product like this pointless.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first microdermabrasion product that I've ever used. I have to say I LOVE it! I was apprehensive at first about trying this because I generally have dry skin and I was afraid that it may make me flaky and red. But I followed the directions in the package insert and massaged the scrub gently on my face for no more than one minute. And voila, I now have beautiful, fresh, soft and glowing skin for the first time in my adult life! It has removed this veil of gray that I've had on my skin. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by erkybunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does leave my skin sort of glowy once the redness goes down, but I'm sure i could find a better one. Try this if you have grimy feeling skin and are not too sensitive. maybe an older age group on this one?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this scrub! It is kinda harsh but doesn't leave me feeling raw by any means. It says to only use this for a min. but I use it a tad longer because I am a rebel like that. This is the only scrub that has actually made a difference for my nose. I can see clean pores! Not plugged, brownish-black spots that kinda look like freckles (but we know they aren't!). I have been using this twice a week with my LUSH skincare (Fresh Farm, Gorgeous and Tea Tree water) and it fits in perfectly. I use this in the shower as I find scrubs a bit messy. Make sure to moisturize and apply sunscreen after using this. Costs about $18 CDN at shoppers drug mart and I bought it on a whim (never tried Boots products before).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by laureg

Overall, a very good microderm scrub. Compares really nicely to the now discontinued Avon Anew scrub. I use this 2x weekly and find it does a good job of polishing and evening out my skin. For people who also like using the microderm scrubs, but feel they're a bit too harsh, I discovered a nice trick that I find helps me out a lot. I put a layer of Cetaphil cleanser on my face to soften everything up, leave it on for 5 minutes, and then use the scrub on top. The scrub works really well, and I find that it's a bit more gentle, having the Cetaphil "cushion."

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMe32

AMAZING!!!AMAZING!! I get microderms every 4-6wks ($$) and when I start to kinda feel funky (skin) I use this product. OMG r u kidding me. I love it.. UR face feels sooooooooooooo amazingly it is as if u just had a micro done. U can only use this priduct 1x a wk but 2 is ok. I wish I could use it all the time. I want to use more of their products just havent yet. But this is one item that HAS to HAS to be in my shower. I have converted my family and most of my friends to this product. Seriously just try it. I love using it B4 a night out when I want my makeup 2 look PERFECT..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by PBLBM1983

This is the first "micro-dermabrasion" product I've used, although I've tried a variety of scrubs. I'm southeast Asian, 25, with combination skin and only recently started to get regular facials. I'm from Florida and recently moved to New England, so my skin is still adjusting to the winters. I like this as a scrub -- it's just strong enough to help me deal with some patches of dry skin (from blowing my nose and some on my cheeks). The packaging suggests to not combine usage with any acne products. It is a tough product and leaves your skin feeling just a bit sensitive, so I usually just follow up with a toning mist, eye cream, and night moisturizer.

I've been using this product for a few weeks now (once/week) and I've been happy with it. I'm not sure if I'll be using it in the summer as I don't expect to have the same issues with dryness -- I'll probably switch back to my other usual scrub (Origins' Never A Dull Moment Polisher). I will certainly start up again with the colder weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tjrenee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As far as facial scrubs go I think that this one is really good! I know the package describes it as a microdermabrasion exfoliator but it is just a a really good scrub. It is just as good if not better than the more expensive scrubs I have tried. The crystals are nice and small and it works very well for me. Also I paid $13 for this at Target so the price and the product are both very good. To be quite honest I don't see any real difference between this and the other so called Microdermabrasion treatments I have tried. They are all pretty much scrubs for your face.