October 2, 2014 | 1279 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylala

Personally I am in LOVE with this product! I've been on and off using this product (due to it being discontinued) for about two years but when I heard it was back on the shelves well I ran to the store. Its great coverage that last around 4 hours you just need to reapply it once and your good. Not too cakey its perfect. The price however can be a little pricey (depending where you live ) goes around from 7-13$ but its honesty well worth it. I get mine at my cities flea market for around 2 for $5 and well for that price I get nearly around 8 of them. Back to the product ! It comes with a little brush which is very helpful for first time users and the fact its mineral makes its even of so amazing ! <3 in all its a great product I would definitely recommend this product

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by rmless

Just tried this since it was half off at my CVS- maybe they are discontinuing it?
I got the 2nd lightest shade and it looks ok.
It's a little pinker than my natural skin tone but not too far off.
The brush that comes with it scratches and hurts so I'll be using my Chanel brush from now on with it.
Feels a little dry when it is first on but now a few hours later it doesn't feel like I am wearing anything. The color is still there and I haven't sweat it off yet which is nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by reinabeina

the powder is so-so (mattifies for a short while, less than 3 hours), but the brush is THE worst. dump the brush and use your own. the brush made me break out (sensitive, oily skin in tropical climate). and if you're in a non US country, this isn't cheap either...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by AhziieSkye

i love how this doesn't cause me to break out. it feels light and looks natural. i use it with the finishing veil to keep the oiliness away.

its kinda messy but i guess that's how it is with most mineral foundations. the brush that comes with it isn't that good as others have mentioned. the shade doesnt exactly match my face but it's good enough.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product considering it claims to be "mineral". I had been searching for a powder that would meet two requirements for me; minimize shine for a few hours and not cause acne. The price was great so I decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately this powder met neither requirement. It didn't keep the shine at bay at all, and it caused all sorts of acne and blackheads to surface. I only realized too late that the various powders I had been trying all had one common ingredient: Talc. This was my source of acne and irritation. This "mineral" product also contains talc, just as many tradtional non-mineral powders do. The brush that comes with this powder is also terrible, it has extremely rough bristles that feel awful against your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by WindowKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used the the "Pure Beige" and loved it, and now I purchased just the finishing powder and still love it! I just use powder to set my make-up or to rid myself of the mid day shine, and this works wonders no color over color so its very nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

First and foremost, I'm a huge fan of mineral makeup because it is so easy to apply and i never have to worry about spilling gooey liquid makeup or using a bacteria harboring sponge. I find that mineral makeup helps cover up blemishes better than any liquid or matte mouse makeup. Having said all that I was very tempted to try Mineral Power Powder Foundation. The package includes a travel mineral brush which is very helpful since i am always on the run. I found that i had to put on a little bit more than i regularly do for mineral makeup to reach the coverage that i desired. I found that my face looked a little but paler then usual and a little chalky/dusty look. This makeup did not give me a smooth flawless finish and did not last all day. I will most likely not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

I usually use revlon colorstay liquid foundation, but I love this for when I want a natural look. I just use this with concealer on my blemishes and my skin looks amazing but natural. It's never caused me to break out or make my pimples worse. I know i'll definitely be using this a lot in the summer.
Btw, the kabuki that comes with this is horrible and veryyyyy scratchy so just use your own powder or kabuki brush - the powder brush from e.l.f. for $3 works great with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by elpet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for a few years, and it's great. I have quite pale skin and it's in good condition, so I really feel no need to wear a liquid or cream foundation, so I use this pretty much everyday. I use the 'Classic Ivory' colour and although it looks orange, once it's blended in on my skin it's a beautiful colour that just makes my skin look more complete, if that makes any sense. Doesn't cause any irritation & I can have it on my face for many hours before a touch up is required.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by stylestar143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff it's great, it provides excellent coverage and matches me perfectly. And it stays on all day with maybe one retouch for oily skin. I can't get any liquid foundation to stay on all day so this stuff is a lifesaver! I like it way better than liquid foundation! Definitely reccomended