April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by iridescent500

It really does what it says: leaves your skin noticeably soft and glowing. My mom told me I should use a different mask when she first saw me put it on, but after i rinsed the mask off... she said wow.. your skin looks a lot better..
what more can i say?
i'm definitely gonna buy another one after it runs out.
the only con is that you look like a green monster when you have it on.
oh and you can actually plant the box packaging! i haven't tried it yet.. but will after i finish using it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by smarie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mask I have ever used. I look like the Creature from the Blue Lagoon when I have it on (my kids and SO freaked out last night when they saw the green mud/grass smeared all over my face and neck), but I don't care. This is the most soothing and refreshing mask. It is heaven. I love the packaging--can't wait to plant the box. This product truly delivers--it exfoliates, soothes, tightens, tones and clarifies all without irritation. I highly highly recommend this mask. It's well worth the money. I look forward to putting this on each week. It is expensive and not very big--but if used once a week, this should last between 3 and 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read the reviews here on MUA and have saved money and potentially avoided costly mistakes. I have bought some products that I would not have even known about if not for you reviewers. So I thought Id contribute too and hopefully others can make some informed choices as I have. I'm really impressed with this.

This smells like the nicest, most intense, relaxing mask I have had the pleasure to try. Ive used it a few times now and well, so far so good. When you open the jar it looks like tea leaves mixed with green mud however it smells simply divine. I rubbed some on me face and then washed it off after about 20 minutes as I fell asleep with the glorious scent and my skin was smooth and soft after. If you can get your hand on it buy it! I got it from Trade Secret in Chattanooga for $34 +tax.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by bellochio

Wow! I love this product. Most of the reviews I read were absolutely glowing and now that I this mask is part of my life, so is my skin! I totally recommend this product to everyone. It may be a little much for very sensitive skin, but it is a fabulous product. It really does do "everythig" you could ever want from a mask: exfoliates, mosturizes, tones, makes pores smaller. I see an absolute difference after using the product. It's difficult to use it only once a week because it's that good. I will always use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This mask really feels like it pulls out impurities in the skin. Skin just glows afterwards and feels fresh and clean. The look of the mask is VERY natural and I like that. The smell can be over whelming (can burn eyes!) but it doesn't smell bad, it's refreshing. I like the idea that this mask is also a mild exfoliator. I work the bits of herbs on my skin while applying and also when I am washing it off. I use this once a week for a pick me up, works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by soobay11

got this as a sample and fell in love with it. picked-up my first full-size jar today (i was blown away by the packaging, as someone mentioned previously. crazy!).

i actually like how it smells it's very earthy and fresh. you can definitely tell that the ingredients are natural. the consistency is much different than regular masks. most that i've used have been somewhat "paste" like the texture of the pangea mask is more like an actual mud, but not runny and sort of thick with noticeable plant substances throughout. my skin always feels really fresh and clean after using it (especially after a spritz of the italian green mandarin and sweet lime toner).

i've slowly been making the switch to organic skin care products (LOVING pangea products btw), and since then i've noticed a **MAJOR** improvement in my skin. no more "tumor zits", and my complexion is noticeably more radiant and has a much smoother texture.

this mask IS really pricey, but i have the feeling the jar will last me a long time, considering i'll probably only use it once or twice a week. definitely a re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by msgiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you're skin is currently under stress or ur living in a polluted city this is for you!! it's very refreshing. the downside of it is.. IT STINKS AND IT LOOKS LIKE POO =( after you use this product DON'T FORGET TO USE A TONER. the mask is brown the toner will clean the rest of the brown/orangey color off your skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, I like this mask, BUT you will get much more bang for your buck elsewhere.

If you want to try something similar, buy some Japanese green tea packets, mix one with Burts Bees' powder clay mask, and you will have something really similar for a much cheaper price.

I guess I just think this is really overrated. Since it doesn't majorly transform my skin or anything like that, I would only repurchase if it was at least 50% off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by girliegirl323

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the other reviewers. This mask is great for what it does. I use glycolic-type masks for deep exfoliation so they can be harsh on the skin, causing a bit of temporary redness, etc. This mask, however, I use to calm my skin when it gets irritated or bit red (I have a little patch of rosacea on my cheek area). I leave it on for at least a half-hour. When I wash it away, any redness is noticeably decreased. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by inacoma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Following the reviews of others here, I decided to chance it and buy myself one of this. The word 'organics' straight away made me feel a bit more relieved at the thought of a possible reaction to my skin. Upon opening the jar, there's a very earthy smell to it. The dark mossy green green even resembled somewhat of a scrub due to its texture. I spread it across my face and leave it for 10 minutes before washing off. And the results? Awesome smooth & bright skin.

What's even cooler is that, their brown box packaging is actually infused with Italian basil seeds, which if u add water and bury under ur lawn, will grow into a little basil plant! Now that's what I call ORGANIC!