November 23, 2014 | 1644 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Intensive Concealer - Medium [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by mimigirl

This product didn't cover my undereye circles at all. It just lightened the skin all around them- made them look worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by PSL46

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the few concealers that lifts the undereye area and brightens and conceals. I even use for breakouts, topping off with a pat of my Everyday Minerals foundation to blend into skin. For undereyes, it's awesome and incredibly successful in concealing circles!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by selene_gal5

Love it!!! Such a great silky smooth consistency, very blendable and it hides dark circles, redness and blemishes. Definately the concealer I use the most and trust me I have alot!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by akim126

I love this concealer. It is the only thing that I've ever used that has come close to covering my dark circles, I've used MAC, Estee Lauder, Covergirl, Vincent Longo, etc. I take the sifter off and use layers and layers using my BE concealer brush. This is the only thing I've ever used where my sister has commented that I look like I don't have dark circles under my eyes! It's great! Also, it doesn't seem to crease and emphasize fine lines and wrinkles like heavy cream concealers do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great coverage for a spot concealer, not cakey. A little pale but it melts into the Medium Olive that I use after a few minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by itzjuzKT

For months I've been using the EM spring concealer and sometimes the multi-task but I think that those two are too light for my medium skin tone and while this concealer got mixed review I thought I might as well try it w/ the free kit and I LOVED IT!!!!! w/ this concealer, I no longer wear foundation, I just use my tinted moisturizer and dab this on where I need covering and that's it, and the staying power is good too, I didn't really have to blot or reapply. Great for those who work really early in the morning and don't have time to apply makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by tC_girl

This concealer shade blends in perfectly! I have EDM's Intensive Concealer in Fair, Light and now Medium. The Fair shade is nice but too light for my skin tone while the Light shade is too yellow. Medium is similar to fair, only darker. I use it to cover blemishes and apply it with my concealer brush AFTER foundation. It works wonders! For reference, I am an NC35 in MAC and a Beige Neutral, Golden Medium or Light Olive in EDM. (I find that a variety of EDM's shades can work with my skin tone.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm baffled by the low ratings on this product. Its awesome! I switch between EM Light Medium and Light Tan foundations, and this concealer is fabulous. It covers my redness, blemishes, and some scars that I have. Plus, it makes a good base to even out the skintone on my eyelids. Its so cheap. I use this concealer everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by adri721

I LOVE this concealer. I had originally been using the spring concealer also by EM, but I realized that it was more suited for warmer beige skin tones. This concealer is in the medium range as well, but matches my olive/yellow skin tone much better. There are still some peach tones in this one, but they actually blend nicely with my foundation. I have some redness on my face due to breakouts and this concealer covers them all wonderfully. It definitely lives up to its name as an intensive, heavy duty concealer. The coverage also lasts all day for me (I do use a finishing powder). I believe the concealer brush also makes a difference as well. I use a wonderful one by BE that picks up and deposits a nice amount of product. The only issue I have (though its common with a lot of powder products) is that this does magnify flaky skin so be sure your skin is exfoliated/moisturized.
    For reference I use EM Light Olive/Golden Medium foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by PocaDot88

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG concealer. I'm new to mineral makeup, just LOVE EM and this concealer is the best. I have a couple of small age spots on one cheek that I'd decided I'd just have to live with because the cream concealers I've tried all made a discolored mess. This concealer along with EM matte foundation does the trick. I'm thrilled. I don't have 20 year old skin any more, but I'm more pleased with my makeup than I have been in 10 years. It also works well on my dark circles, redness and broken capillaries around my nose. I've uploaded before and after photos of those nasty spots for your consideration.