July 22, 2014 | 1279 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by baskinrobbins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This pencil helps my non-existent eyebrows pretend to be full. You can't go wrong with the soft brown if you have mouse-brown hair and fair skin like mine.

There's really no need for a department store brow pencil, when this drugstore version does the job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not bad for eyebrows. However, the quality is quite poor. When I first bought this, it was very waxy, and a bit stiff, though now it's much softer. As an eyeliner, this isn't very long lasting, but I use the brown shade all the time for a natural look. There are definitely better eye liners and eye brow pencils at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG brow pencil!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

As I get older I find that it is my eyebrows are not thinning, but they are starting to turn white. Actually, I am kind of starting to look like Mrs. Claus in the eyebrow department.

In the past I have had my brows colored at the same time that my hair was done, but let's face it who wants those chemicals near your eyes? So I have turned to eyebrow pencils to kind of cover up the snow.

This brow pencil is great. It is easy to use, it covers up the white brows, and it is inexpensive to boot. Love it! Love it! Love it!

However, I would never use this as an eye liner. Who ever came up with that packaging description had to either have been a man or a masochist! Absolutely not a liner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ourhouse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If I could use only one product for the rest of my life, this would be it! My brows are very, very fine, uneven and light-colored--they practically disappear, although I'm not a blonde. This pencil in Soft Brown fills and defines them, and the color is very natural looking with my light brown hair and hazel eyes. Excellent lasting power--I can go all day with a morning application.

I never draw with long horizontal lines. Instead, I keep the tip fairly sharp and I apply it in small, short, upward strokes, with each stroke no longer than an eybrow hair. I can even "shape" my brows by focusing on filling the top of the arch. This is definitely the one beauty routine I don't leave home without!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by newpork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product isn't bad. I mean, it's very good for an eyebrow pencil. Most other reviews say not to use it as an eyeliner. Personally, I think it's not to bad. If you needed an eyelliner pencil and that's was the only thing you had, it would work fine. i don't see a problem with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by chrisie

Wow! I love this eyebrow pencil (*Soft Blonde).I honestly was not trusting the color @ 1st.I've used Maybelline's -Light Brown for years & was not happy with orangey tint of color it can have,depending on my foundation used.I also thought by using the *Soft Blonde it would make my eyebrows disappear,it didn't =) Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by jewelsmd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This use to be my go to product for my brow. I used Midnight Brown.. This product is a great bargain for anyone on a budget in addition it is widely available so that if you found yourself traveling and forgot your brow pencil this is a great savior. You get two pencils in a package along with a pencil sharpener. My biggest complaint with this product is that it is too waxy so it is easy to overly apply and make your brows look too heavy especially, if this product gets a little melty in the sun or heat.

I've since switched to Shu Uemura in Seal Brown. (See my review for my raves and my brow issues).The latter product definitely comes with a higher price tag but definitely worth it. Plus, you get a lot of product and since it is not waxy you don't overly apply which makes it last longer and gives you a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I agree w/ other reviewers, Do Not Use As Eyeliner unless you want to draw blood. I do however love this for my brows. I like to accenuate my brows daily and I've tried many brows products out there. I always fall back to CG brow pencils. I use two shades - midnight brown for when I got my natural haircolor and soft brown for when I highlight my hair. It's so hard to find brown shades that aren't warm or have red in them. The midnight brown is dark brown/black and the soft brown is more like a taupe. The color stays put for hours even in 100 degree weather. These brow pencils are a real steal too! You get 2 pencils w/ a sharpener for about 3 bucks. I only buy 2 items from the CG line and this one is hg and I would hate to live my life without it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first eyeliner. Also, my first eye brow pencil. I HATE this. This smells weird, is incredibly hard, smudges like no other, and doesn't show up unless you yank on your eyelids. This actually has causes some baggy eyes because I have to pull. I have it in brown. It is a weird color as an eyeliner but a good one as an eyebrow pencil. I guess I will just have to use this until it runs out (as an eyebrow pencil). Don't waste your money.