August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Palettes - Z Palette-Large

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Ottapotta

I would like to say that THIS is the most amazing palette ever seen! The shape is regular and fits well with every kind of eyeshadows and brushes (As MAC, Inglot, MUFE, etc.) and the hardness of the box is perfect not to break as immediately ad it fall on the floor! I love also the colours, really cute and girly, i had one in the pink shade and everybody had seen it said that it was fantastic!
I've been suggesting Z-palette to my friends and parents for its design and its price that is absolutely the TOP!
I will ever say a big YES FOR ZPALETTE!!!
Xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by deebobee

I'm a happy owner of two z- palettes since 2011. The original zebra and the leopard. I wish I owned them all! I have never tried any other palettes so unfortunately I can't compare, but mine are sturdy, fashionable and inexpensive. I would definitely repurchase soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Juliakxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I ever need anymore depoted I will be re purchasing these in a heartbeat saves so much space and so awesome that they come with Mac sized magnets

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at seeing negative reviews! Maybe they aren't real Z palettes?

Mine doesn't feel cheap and the magnets are strong, I will definitely be repurchasing a few more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by dorianaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE. I love my Z palette it has helped me to declutter so so so much, I managed to fit pretty much all my loose eyeshadows, as well as my quads, duos, trios etc.

Would definetly buy it again, and I am getting quite a build up of loose shadows etc, so I could probably use another one soon.

Little bit pricey, but definetly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by meltingpotoflove

I really love this. I actually got it in the PRO size and was able to fit two 8-shadow WnW palettes, 4 WnW trios, and several singles/misc shadows. Really helped me lose some of the clutter in my eyeshadow collection, and I just love that they are all in one place now. I will probably buy another one soon and as my eyeshadow collection grows.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by melissabraun3

I bought the black and pink large z palette and I absolutely love it. I can put so many eyeshadows in it. It definitely makes more room for things I want to get. With the magnetic backing it is so easy to just pop in any eyeshadow pan. I have bought the M.A.C. palettes before and they only fit 12 eyeshadows and you have to buy the magnets for the back of the eyeshadows to stay in the palette. The Z palette is so much more convenient and you can see right through the top to see what you have put in them. I can't wait to get some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by CaraJMUA

I love my z palettes, my battle station is so much more organized now that I depotted all of may makeup into them. They are very good quality, the magnets are strong, they are very sturdy, and they are cute too. I have told all of my friends about them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpByEllie

I love my z palette I have 3 large they come in cute designs and a clear case which is a plus because you can see whats inside. The quality is great, this a great product to own you'll be able to keep your eyeshadows, blush or lipstick in one place.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kpaul143

The Z palette is awesome! It can hold a lot of makeup and saves tons of space in my purse